Displaced 4,443 members · 1,273 stories
Comments ( 68 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 68

I ment that I would put it up their first THEN put it up on the other site Fimfiction is making when that's DONE.

4489599 The war was between Auric Fulcrum and Teridax and as one of the people who had been involved with it, I can tell you it just wasn't going to work. It was a lot of people with a lot of conflicting ideas, along with the author for Auric dropping out, that sowed the war's fate as "happens in the background". It's unfortunate, but the chance of failure seems to increase exponentially as the number of authors involved increases.

Oh,
Well that's what I thought of the 60 max person limit. Though it probably should be less.

4489599 No, not that War. The War of Understanding is between Auric and Teridax. They both have ultimate Understanding, thus the name. It was going to be the first mass crossover. there was about a dozen displaced participating in the War. But Thadius0 never showed up. He was the writer of Auric. About three months went past until he gave permission for Midnight to writer Auric. But by then the War had lost all momentum. No one was coming on anymore. And one jerk deleted the entire 24 pages! Midnight tried to start it back up, but it didn't work.

Well, ok. Would it be bad if you and I tried to start the war up again? I could try to write for one of the two major powers for the war, though fair warning, I may not meet expectations or I might be gone for a couple days.

How about this,

Every week, something new happens in the war, be it a battle, a confrontation, or have something like a reaping to kill off some displaced when their are too many or to advance the plotline.

DAMN YOU PLOT!

Well you could do what I did. If you absolutely don't really want it to take place in FIM world then fuse them together.

It's not that I don't want fim stuff it the war, it's just that I am going to put up some displaced in worlds other that fim ALONG WITH the fim world.

4491227 As far as I can tell, neither Teridax nor Auric's authors have an interest in doing the War, and all involved with it have dealt with it in their stories their own way. Some rewrote it, removing the mentioning of the War entirely, while others found creative ways to say the War was cancelled or something.

You digging up that twice buried desecrated corpse just isn't worth it. The most authors I've seen writing together at once and it still working had about five and I wouldn't dare go higher than that.

There has been something similar yet much smaller that has been in the works, at this thread. You might want to join in rather than create your own perhaps.

I don't know,maybe I'll use the war in my own way, if the admin guys say I can...
Probably not going to get their consent though...
Ok thanks, I'll check it out.

Ok, thanks to you both.

Question, would it be ok if used the war idea but instead of a lot of different authors, I just make a LOT of Displaced that may or may not ever get stories(depends on their ratings) and play out the war in my own way?

Or is that not OK?

I'd also take suggestions/displaced from reviewers?

4492505 If no one says no, then I don't care.

Sweet! Thanks.
I'm going to take that as the approval but if anyone wants met to stop/it would go against whatever you administers write up, Ill stop right away.

4494323 You should PM Midnight if you want to work on the war.

I never figured out how to PM on Fimfiction.

Click on the target recipient's name, then click mail in the bar of buttons just below and to the far right of their avatar. Alternatively, if you do not care if other people can read the message, you can just leave a comment on their profile at the bottom of their profile page.

Also, if you hover over someone's name, an envelope icon appears. You can click that.

Ummmm......how about wattpad? We could try to put in displaced extra in the tags so we can find all the displaced stories

And ive been thinking a guy cosplaying as a Alpha big daddy from bioshock2 gets sent to the bioshock infinite world and has to go with booker and elizabeth does this sound like a good idea for an displaced extra?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 68