• Published 12th Jun 2013
  • 784 Views, 36 Comments

Luna's Exile. - Discordisbestnonpony



Everyone knows that Luna was sent to the moon for 1000 years, but, we dont really know why, learn in this story the WHOLE true story of what happened to Luna, why she was sent, and what she did for 1000 years...

  • ...
5
 36
 784

Lunch With Discord

"Princess Luna?" A guard called worried that the moon princess wasn't at the lunch.
"Hmmm...? Wha..?" Asks the sleepy princess as she opened her eyes.
"Princess, you are late for the Lunch that Princess Celestia had set up for you and her husband Discord. Is every thing alright?"
"Oh! I'm sorry Sir Spark Armor, I had dozed while reading a book, inform him that I will be there soon as I brush my mane."
"Yes ma'am." The guard says trotting away with a sigh of relief.

"Sorry I'm late Discord, I dozed while reading a book." Luna says sitting down in a chair across from Discord.
"Hmmm... I was starting to think you didn't want to spend time with me." Discord said, in his normal teasing, and very annoying tone. Luna shifted her weight, that wasn't a lie, she didn't want to spend time with him, especially after that dream.
"N-no Discord, just dozed is all."
"Very well.." He sighed as the soup is served. "So boring!" He thought to himself annoyed "If only I could spice things up a bit..." He thought as he smirked to himself, looking at the moon Princess enjoying her lunch "She wont be here much longer... I might as well have a little fun." He thought to himself with an evil grin as he hides his taloned hand under the table, quietly snapping turning the Princess' soup into hot sauce, coughs erupted from the Princess as the spicy sauce hit her tongue.
"W-water....! Water..!" She coughed looking franticly for some water to make the taste go away. "Somepony...! Water...! Now...!" She coughs, hanging out her tongue wiping it franticly with her hooves. "Wwwaaattttteeeeerrrrr!" She begs running into the kitchen franticly. "Somepony! Water..!" She says running franticly knocking plates and pots over looking for water while Discord sat back in the dining room chuckling quietly, she finds a pot with boiling water. "Water!" She says pouring it down her mouth instantly spitting it out "Hot! Hot...! Cold...! Ice!" She says running into the ice cellar and licking an ice block trying to get that dreaded taste out along with the new burns on her tongue, she presses her tongue to the block, relaxing. "Thafts beffter.." She says with her tongue still pressed on the block of ice, she tries to pull it back, only finding it to be frozen to the block "Greft!" She says trying to pull it out "Helf..! Shomeponeh! I'm stufct!" She says pulling harder to get it off, she sighs and shakes her head "Im sof stuphed.." She sighs remembering a spell to melt ice, she closes her eyes to focus on the spell "Chome ohn.." She says as the spell starts working melting the block "Yes!" She smiles as her tongue gets free. She trots back inside to the dining room, looking at Discord and sighs, he smirks.
"How was your soup, princess?" He looks at her with his smirk still on his face.
"Ohh, a little spicy is all, I had a talk with the cook about that." She says not letting him get the reaction he wanted.
"Oh? Is that so... That's not what I heard when you were running towards the kitchen.."
"Hmm, well, maybe something is wrong with your hearing then Discord."
"Possibly.."
"Hmmm, well, I must retire Discord, good evening, I will see you at dinner I suppose...."
"I suppose so..." He replies puzzled as she walks away seemingly unfazed.

Author's Note:

Haha! Sorry, fimfiction has been evil, enjoy the new chapter and ill update soon, same as always tell me what you think!
~DBNP