• Published 29th Nov 2013
  • 369 Views, 1 Comments

The legion of light - Sveciadash



The changeling threat is greater than ever before if the Crystal Empire falls, the rest of Equestria is next

  • ...
 1
 369

Chapter 2: Forged By Crystal And Gold

King Sombra and Princess Celestia stands on the balcony of the Crystal castle watching all the trains arriving with soldiers from all over Equestria. Every trained soldier from Equestria has been called in for the upcoming battle and is being deported to the Crystal Empire.

Sombra looks down on the ground in disapointment and tells Celestia that they will need more soldiers than this. Celestia calls for her messanger and gives her a letter that contains an order that says that all cities in Equestria are to set up recruitment posts and have speeches in all of the town halls, her messanger makes haste.

In Ponyville everypony is gathering around the big podium that has been set up. The crowd silences when they see an officer of the royal guard walking up to the podium.

''Dark times are ahead of us! Equestria is in grave danger, the changelings from the far north are about to invade us! That is why it is your duty as citizens of Equestria to enlist yourself on the local recruitment center, to be deported to the Crystal Empire for basic training. And as always, Celestia protects''

The crowd becomes worried and ponies starts to talk to eachother, the crowd goes silent for a brief moment when they see that a colt and a mare starts walking to the recruitment center whitch is just 30 meters away, and soon after, more and more volunteers starts to head to the center to get their names on the list, even though most ponies knows that they might not return if they sign that chart.

Sombra has ordered all the blacksmiths in the Crystal Empire to begin full production on crystal weaponry, while Celestia has ordered all blacksmiths in Canterlot to forge golden armor that is to be shipped to the Crystal Empire as fast as possible.

Training grounds are being set up as recruits from all over Equestria comes to begin their training. Unicorns are being taught basic spells used for combat purposes, Pegasi were taught to create and control powerfull tornados and melee combat training. Earth ponies who are the strongest of all the three races are taught advanced melee combat training.

After a few days of training the army stood ready to face whatever comes their way.Equipped with bright gold armor and lances made out of crystal, the equestrian army shinned brighter than a thousand suns.

But black dots began to appear over the crystal mountains.