• Published 14th Mar 2014
  • 2,562 Views, 37 Comments

There's an Endercolt in my basement - The Infinity Doctor



Ripped out of my own world and thrown into this one, I got my wish, didn't I? I did say I wanted to be tall...

  • ...
3
 37
 2,562

Chaos pt. !

He drifted, the darkness surrounding me as he wandered into his own dreams.

"We finally meet, interesting" a voice echoed, spilling from the dark void.
"Wh-who are you?" he asked.
"Not important, dear boy-" 'he' said "-what is important, is your condition"
"My- oh, you mean...the...uh...dragon thing?"
"Yes, the 'dragon thing', do you know why you're a dragon?"
"You mean why I turned into one? Yeah, I'm kinda curious as to how that happened" he said sarcastically.
"It's rather simple" the voice replied "You're body burnt itself out"
"WHAT?!" he screamed.
"Oh, did I say that? I meant almost burnt itself out"
"So..."
"Can you not connect the dots?"
"Uh, so- if my...my other body..."
*cue shudder*
"...then, I'm..."
"Lucky to be alive? Yes, you are"
"But why? Why did I transform?"
"Because"
"Because why?"

"I'm not one to give a straight answer" the voice said, then silence.

"Okay? So...did you have something to do with...me?"
"Maybe...maybe not"
"Can you give me some answers?"
"Probably- but what fun would there be in that?"
"You make no sense whatsoever, you know that?"
"Sense? What fun is there in making sense?" the voice chuckled.

He shuddered again.

"Why did you bring me here?"
"I was bored, thought I'd shake things up a bit"
"Really? You brought me across who-knows-how-many-dimensions just because you were bored?"
"Yes"
"Why?"
"Because I wanted to"
"That's not a reason"
"Yes it is"
"No, it doesn't, you're confusing me"
"That's one thing I can cross off my list of life goals"
"Shut up"
"No, I don't think I will"
"STOP IT!"

"Nope- here, I've got a little present for you, instead"
"What are you-"

He was cut off as he suddenly awoke, he stared down, eyes wide, as a small brown horse wandered into the room.
"Hey, you're finally up!" the horse said.

'...'

He shrieked in horror, and scrambled away from the mutant horse.
"What's the matter?" the horse said.

'It talked...it talked again...hee- heehee...'

He began laughing, the sound growing in volume as tears slid down his face, curling into the corner of the room as the horse approached him.

'Heeheehee...I'm a horse...heeheeheehee...'

"Uh, you okay?" the horse asked.
He didn't hear him as his laughter died, and began shaking, quivering as the horse watched him with concern.

"H-horse- hahaheh"
"Is something wrong?" it asked.
"Wrong? Wrong? No, nothing's wrong- of course nothing is wrong! Heehee-"

He collapsed, whimpering like a foal as the horse hurriedly left the room.

Comments ( 10 )

I apologize. I was a bit cranky last night, but this story does need a lot of work. Here are some suggestions.

1. All characters deserve a name. Even a nickname will do. If the author does not pick a name the fans will.

2. All characters need to be three dimensional. This means that the characters have motivations, desires, and realities that extend beyond the scope of the story.
Example: Button's Mom works second shift at Ponyvile Hospital as an RN specializing in postnatal care. This is why the receptionist at the hospital knew who she was and why she knows so much about trauma injuries. This information, while important, is not entirely relevant to the story so there is no need to mention it directly.

3. All characters need to have a minnimun of 2 strengths and 2 weekness that differentiate their personalities from other characters. Creating a character profile in a word document is an easy way to keep track of these traits and make your characters more consistent.
Example:
Button Mash:
Strengths:
Non-Judgmental: Button wants to be friends with everyone regardless of who they are or what they have done.
Puzzle Master: If it can be solved Button will solve it.
Weaknesses:
Socially Awkward: Ineffective at responding to social situations.
Obsessive: Once Button gets fixed on a goal, he can't do anything else until it is completed, including sleep.

4552394 I've been there, it's alright, and you're right, I'm not the best writer, and I'm going to try a bit harder at this.

Ermigherd I'm so confused

4554623
:rainbowwild: And yet you keep coming back for more.

4568210
Well, it's still a good story, it's just the plotline is confusing

4568287
I'm not sure if Infinity Doctor knows where he is going with this. He has some interesting ideas, but he needs to develop them better and elaborate more.

Also, Discord.

What if . . . . . Lover Tap x Enderman? Wouldn't it be interesting for Button to have a (new/step) dad? Especially one with his own spooky lore AND can transform into a dragon? I'd like to read something like that.

what...just...happend?

this story seems to be mostly based around comedy, and i think it does a nice job with the dynamic between buttons mother and the main character, a shame it seems this fic is dead.

do the next chapter

Login or register to comment