• Published 16th Nov 2014
  • 745 Views, 77 Comments

The Gaming Princess - Red and Black Alicorn OC



You know what the princess of the night does in her spare time? She plays on her Xbox 360!

  • ...
16
 77
 745

Beating up the bad guys

Luna was playing the new game she had. It was called Transformers Fall of Ponytron.

Princess Luna always thought that some of the games were linked with Equestria in some way, and Luna had decided to think nothing of these little coincides. But this, this is just messing with her.

Their was alot of ponies she knew who were in this game.

Twilight Prime was the leader of the Autobots, she could transform into a jet that can shoot.

Fluttersh Flutterbee was her ally, she can't speak but could turn into a jet.

Then there's Discreen. And, to be honest, this character reminded her of Discord. This character could transform into a jet.

Anyway, speaking of the devil, here he was now, in this mission.

Luna was controlling a d-, disepeting? No. Luna had forgot their names. They were the bad guys anyway, that's all she could remember.Luna then decided to call them wierdos the sados the badies. Yeah! The badies!

Anyway, Luna was playing as a baddy but then Discreen appeared and sorta killed him. Anyway, she was now playing as Discreen!

He could turn invisible so that was superticulous! awesome. She walked through the doorway where she had killed the bad guy and she saw another bady. She put on her cloaking device, walked towards him and planted a bomb on him. He exploded. Awesome. Luna had been using this word a lot lately.

The other bad guys turned to her. Her cloaking device had turned off. Oh buck.

They all turned to her and shot. It wouldn't of mattered too much if one of them hadn't had a plasma cannon, or something like that, aimed at her.

Luna was thrown back at the force but fortunately for her she was a pro. While she was flying backwards from the force of the explosion she transformed.

While mid falling she morphed into a jet and flew forwards. She smashed into the one who had shot her with the explosive weapon and reformed into her normal self.

She fell on top of him and smashed his face clean off.

She turned to the other enemies and started to run towards them.

She punched one of the bad guys in the face. She then ripped him apart! Then chucked all of the pieces of bad guy at the other bad guys and they all died! She then twisted around him so that one of the bad guys that have been aiming at her shot him in the head. And sorta killed him.

A grin started to form on Luna's face.

"This is too easy."

Luna was playing on a super duper high difficulty so she was pretty pleased to be saying those words.

One of the bad guys charged at her but her reflexes were unmatchable. She sidestepped the bad guy and shot his knee with a shotgun, making him fall over.

She was going to run to him and finish him off but the bad guy that shot his friend had reloaded his gun and was aiming his cross hair at her.

She was out of ammo on her shotgun so she equipped her pistol and shot his face. This did little damage to him but he flinched, giving Luna time to run towards him.

The bad guy who was shot in the knee was still on the floor but he was aiming a rifle at Luna. The first bullet hit her, preventing Luna from stabbing her stunned opponent.

But the second shot he fired was not so successful. Luna swerved behind the stunned bad guy and the bullet missed her.

Luna planted a bomb on the back of the bad guy and he exploded.

The explosion blocked the view of Luna who activated her cloaking device.

She ran up to the fallen bad guy and smashed his face with the unloaded shotgun. He was defeated.

Luna smiled and walked out of the building and saw dozens of bad guys. Hell. Yeah.

Author's Note:

This story will be finished once the next game for gold comes out.