• Published 16th Nov 2014
  • 745 Views, 77 Comments

The Gaming Princess - Red and Black Alicorn OC



You know what the princess of the night does in her spare time? She plays on her Xbox 360!

  • ...
16
 77
 745

The Elder Scrolls V Equestria

Okay guys, well, erm... That last chapter kinda went on for a bit... A very big bit, I mean, a really REALLY big bit.

Sooooo me and Twilight have been chatting for a bit, and I think I can do this! In fact, Twilight is here right now! So anyway, I'll have to go in a few minutes to set up this party for Gummy! It's his birthday! I won't go into details because Gummy is sitting next to me and is watching my every move.....

Oh, okay! Twilight just said that I don't need to write the text smaller. Oh, and she also said that I don't need to write down everything she's....

Oh, never mind!

Anyway, I'm going to continue writing this story, I haven't given up on it YET!!!!

Oh, I don't need to make my writing bigger when...

Never mind!

So, I've been given some suggestions by a lot of the guys reading my stuff, for instance Dream Seeker told me that I should've extended the chapters, but I don't get it! He's now complaining that I actually need to add acctuall content! I was writing down everything that was going through my head! Oh, but there is this person called Fossil-Dragon-Messiah whose made this fiction called "Five Nights at Sombra's" with some pony else and it's amazing! I'm just waiting for the final chapter to come out!

Oh silly Twilight! Don't you know about FIM fiction? It's where lots of people write stuff about us! For instance there is this person called DJAlicorn who, I think, really likes me!!! It's so awesome to have humans who look up to me!

There isn't just people out there who like me!!! There is this person called Radiance who loves fashion just as much as Rarity! I mean seriously! They even have a picture of Rarity on their aviator!

Oh Twilight you silly filly! Anyway, ignore Twilight in the background, she can be a bit silly sometimes!

Anyway, JPfluttershy1979 gave me a few suggestions which I'm going to take! Let's see... He said dark souls, but I've already written... I know!!!

He said that I should do Skyrim! I'm going to change the name of it though, I want to 'ponify' everything now, wouldn't I? That's what the bronies say, right?

Twilight, you don't know about da bronies?! They're all over the interwebs! How can you not know about them! Do you even know about Lauren Faust, or Oliver Nicole? Not even Andrea Libman or Cathy Weseluck? You've gotta know Tara Strong...

You don't even know your own voice actor!!!

Gee Twilight! You really need to join the herd at some point.

Okay, let's start, shall....

Oh, I have to go now! Ya know, the party for Gummy and all. Anyway, I'll write a chapter as super speedy as I can after the party preparations. See ya!!!!

Oh yeah, Gummy wants me to say goodbye for him. Hey, Twilight! Do you want to...

Oh, okay, I think Twilight is in a bad mood.....







Outside of your window you hear a loud, but recognisable, shout pierce through the very fabric of time






Um, that didn't actually happen, I just thought that it would be cool to add that into the story! Oh wait a second! I have to make sure that the chapter is long enough otherwise Dream Seeker won't be happy! Um, um...

Twilight! I need your help!!!!

Oh! Wait a second! Let me just.....

Look at the picture!!!

Or mabye.....

Go on YouTube and search "Baby Monkey (riding backwards on a pig) song"!!!!

Anything to make this story more interesting!!!!!

Twilight!!! We need to take a selfie!!!! No, Let's ship ourselves! You know! That Twinkie thing, or Pinklight, I can't remember!!!

This is what bronies mean when they say that they're going to ship us together, right?

Twilight! Logic isn't needed right now!

Gummy! You can write something while I work on the party!!!!

































































Thanks Gummy! The END!!

Author's Note:

Oooh! I can even go into the author's notes by breaking the fourth wall!