• Published 26th Mar 2015
  • 571 Views, 6 Comments

The tour of Trixie's magical magic train! - Sir lightning blade



Okay this is going to be a SQL storyline, picking from Trixie's first day without magic, for the most part it's something if you wish to skip that first storyline it's okay although you might be kind of confused.

  • ...
13
 6
 571

Case one: How pleasant is Pleasantville?

The main cast: Trixie, ghost pepper, Miss direction, Princess Luna & Twilight golems
OC Cast: Capt. Dr. gonzo

Miley Hooves: Art by:paintedwave & Character owned by Anzel.

Featured characters: Starlight Glimmer,[only mentioned]
Double Diamond :
Sugar Belle:
Party Favor :
Night Glider:

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Previous chapter, go read

One week of training later:

Trixie awakens to, her book beeping and vibrating! She opens it quickly and starts reading the details, and then quickly goes wakes up the girls! “girls it's time to wake up, We got a job!” Shouting at the top of her lungs! And using the newly required telepathic voice spell, make sure the girls heard her even if they were not able to actually hear her main moral sense!

As the wardrobe doors opened revealing the two girls, Pepper was groggy and angry, Direction was well let's just put it this way, she was already nine happy camper before hand now she's angry as you can get. As the two ponies look directly at Trixie!

Two hours later from the early mornings(even the sun was barely awake)

Direction was getting the map set up, the newly discovered town which currently has no name, was just recently added to the map after some minor details! It required direction to actually draw a brand-new map of equestrian, thankfully that was part of her special talent so it took really no time at all. Pepper was finished prepping the train, the billowing smoke of steam around the 'wheels', transformed into a floating tank after making the clouds a bit more bulky, and solid enough to actually support materials! The air blimps were also being pumped full hot air!

Trixie was making her selections of soldiers to come with them, it was going to be stated that was going to be searching through caves, studying the towns affects after being hit with much of a strange magical energy, until the subject Starlight Glimmer is captured! Studies of how her magic works were going to have to be focused pretty much on studying the ponies that were affected, as well the areas where the spell was performed, safe marks were stored? And she had to make a careful decision.


Capt. Gonzo” Now Trixie I recommend you bring only 4 guards with you on this journey. Considering we don't know what powers glimmer had set up.” As the unicorn bat pony was standing in a very regal position, while he didn't have the same power and strength is his mighty Princess, he was deftly a force to be reckoned with and dreading that he could not tag along on this journey but there was too much paperwork to ignore.

”Miley Hooves.” For her first decision.

Miley“Don't worry I'll give it my all, but please Notify me if you're going to transfigure me into a dragon, or anything else big and hulking and monstrous.” Still having vivid memories of the awesome stage performance!


” next is psych out” pointing to a pony that is currently reading a book, as he lifts his head up to show off a strange little red scouter on the left side of his face, and is also wearing headphones is blonde mane, and bright green coat. Giving out a good smile, and the scouter starts pulling up some strange numbers, and he replies.

Psych out” I don't know if I should be confused, for intrigue get that one of your psychological improvement song is I'm sexy and I know it?” Then he turns to Miley and she instinctively punches him , to stop them from revealing any dark secrets with his scouter! A tool he pacifically invented to help find out song and psychological problems, and psychoanalyzing a person on the battlefield is not that easy. (Seriously it's not easy to psychoanalyze someone on the battlefield when you don't actually talk with them.) [Also psych out is terrible, on social conventions! But he is pretty good at keeping secrets, as long as you are his patient, anything before that is fair game!)

“All right, just take your word on that one. And let's see how well some more defense Ectar, since I hear you're really good at being a defense magic user.”

“Of course do I see a demonstration of my shield spell!” But before the great and powerful Trixie could reply he started his chant!

"Shield this craft from one and all. Reflect, deflect, depose and fall!!!"
(layer 1), (layer 2), [final layer]


Ectar” Of course I'm still working on the upgraded version of this spell where I can borrow power up abilities!” He stated as he was inside several protective bubbles, each one designed to protect them from a certain type of problem, with the first layer protecting them from physical damage, the first layer protecting them from mystical, and the second layer as a buffer to keep them from canceling each other out.

”okay okay okay, just get raid the head towards the train.” As she started looking around for the final choice.


” Well hello tall dark and handsome!” to

Powearn Burns” Actually miss I'm a Bright color, but I can turn on my night cloak if you want me to?” As his wings kept flickering from bright gold, to the dark black night that usually is the uniform preferred, as all in regards do have a night force mode. (Another G.I. Joe reference but this guy from a different toy line)

“Maybe later gorgeous, now go get in the train my boxes nice and pretty.”

Trixie commented ”direction, thank you for your decision will choice but no fun time on the train time.” As everybody started to climb into the train, and with a little bit of a lightning push, they were off!

As the sun was setting everybody was changing into their night force mode well, every member of the royal guard!
Miley Hooves: coat was now matching her hair, and was really the only extent to her turning darker. As she was already naturally darker shade of colors is a pony, although she did note that her cutie Mark also change slightly autumn leaves, instead of its usual bright green, it became a dark pale brown. But she still had her stubborn tenacity, ready for combat.

Psych out: coat was turned into a very dark blue, and his hair went from striking blonde to holy cows he's a Burnett!

Powearn Burns: body began to flicker as it turned black, to the darkest of nights all looking very similar to all of the other nightguard ponies, he did have some red streak tears into his wings and his main was bright red as well all of a sudden, well only streaks everything else was jet black! Which may miss direction flirt with him even more! Sadly the night force protection from actually showing signs of blushing!

Ectar: coat started to turn, dark midnight purple, his ears began to change to look more Fox looking, the red mark on his face, quickly changed to a light blue! And finally his main switch colors, now the with the dark brown streaks, and a dark blue body almost midnight shaded.

Trixie was still navigating the train, only the directions on the map that was still stated unknown town, the map was is deafly magically enchanted to, having the train being marked by a moving cutie Mark symbol of Trixie's.

Then they landed on to the far side of town, behind a small ridge, leaving the Train came out with one Twilight golem! To be exact Trixie's first golem.

Psych out, is your magic eye thing to figure out if there friendly or not?” Looking at the town.

Psych-out”it doesn't work that way it has only a certain bit of arrange, and it only works if my patients are alert most of town is asleep though according to the scanner.

Night Glider flew down right next to Miley and said”Sir when you guys doing out here? Also IH Twilight what a Tar happen to you, like you were in a bar fight?” Noticing the golem.

Miley” Why thank you. And that's actually just a life-model version of twilight sparkle it's not the real thing. And right now we're trying to assess if your town has been retaken over why we were gone.”

Glider replied”No Starlight is still navigating inside those caves, the currently still don't know her whereabouts but doing okay and transitioning back to doing with cutie Mark again although we do need a good therapist some of the couples that got married before learning about their true personalities are having issues.”

Trixie noticed the conversation, and tapped on psych out shoulder.

Psych out quickly activated his scanner and replied”Brainwashing levels still returning downward, mental conditioning growing better, and usual parameters of the average Pegasus on personality levels, slightly competitive. Basic point attitude. She's clean, also her favorite song is princesses of the universe.”

Night Glider was getting a little touchy on this particular subject but she was going to let slide for once, being called a average Pegasus was a little bit of a button on her nerves right now, especially after the equal issues.

Shortly they all showed up inside town:

Being surrounded by a crowd of ponies, well just during the night lifestyle ones. Party favor was giving them the download after being explained much like every other pony that the twilight that they were talking to wasn't the real twilight, and they all commented that she looked like she was in a bar fight or scrap or did she going to run with the great and evil Tirek, and they would also like to see pictures of what HE look like after this! Which slightly annoyed Trixie, only slightly that Twilight snorkel Princess of magical power! Already told her story of saving the world, technically she already knew she could lie about saving the world, I mean with the guards right next to her was kind of obvious she remember seeing all of them in the shows, but she could of exaggerated, lie even further, with a little convincing.

”Okay before we get started on anything else, Dr. psych out here is going to give you all a psych evaluation, don't worry, you don't need to go into details their tree or anything like that, just information on how glimmer actually did her brainwashing, and everything else. Then we might want to set up some more structures on your little town.”

” Speaking of what's the name of this town?” When she said this some more of the ponies were up, this was going to be up all night thing apparently and probably all day tomorrow, with double diamond answering the question!

Double diamond”Well We were still passing out ideal names when glimmer was in charge, she kept on having trouble coming up with names that didn't feel like she was putting yourself on a postal, another clue we should realize that she's was making herself not are equal. But afterwards we settled on the name Pleasantville, sadly things haven't been so pleasant lately.” As a couple of stallions were arguing with their Mare friends in the background.

”Something tells me we should've brought the Princess of love.” Shaking her head, and figuring that psych is going to have lots and lots of work that to take care of.

Several hours later:

Enough time has passed that the group has gone back to their night force design, to their day colors and since it's light enough the group is given some new tasks, well psych out is still doing his job!

”Okay gang were going to do a little bit of split up, Miley you're charges searching through the caves.”

Miss direction gives her a map which is a silver scroll, midnight blue handles.

”This map is magically enchanted to map out the area as you walk around, it also has a marking system keeping track of your cutie Mark's, that way if you guys to get separated you can find each other.” she stated that she was handing out similar maps to the other two.

Miley” Is it okay if we take one of the fake Twilights, after all if we do run into glimmer if she does see the fake Twilights might be stupid enough to fall for the concept that twilight was searching for her in the caves already, not to mention considering it doesn't require to have that much below intelligence the fall for this fake I mean we've had the entire town fall for fake that looked like it was a bar right, and the wrong color wings! It shouldn't be that hard to outsmart glimmer right!”

Trixie sent over the newest decoy that was more up-to-date, before they went off with double diamond check out the actual storing caves for the cutie Mark were stored.

the caves the investigation team:

As the team started to go down the caves, navigating the darkness with both I guess unicorn ponies in front although technically the doll was not able to make light, and Mr. I have three shields on was bright as day considering with his golden coat and also his golden shields lighting up the pathway, which is probably the best thing that he's also the tanking character!

[Here is their card. This is to make it a little bit easier on me for writing battle purposes!
]

Trixie's investigation:

Trixie was investigating using the wave user spell list, which was feeling out the mana waves! Studying and understanding the energy levels, with direction sitting right next to her, and also trying to flirt with double diamond. Which tested Trixie's patience a little bit but she was more focused on the job, analyzing the stick that was used by glimmer, there were signs that she did craft it to looks the way it does, but mainly it was just a normal stick with some leftover mystical radiation, but actually a lot leftover mystical radiation enough that it would probably be the only thing that could break a barrier, unknown to probably glimmer that she actually did cause the stick to be enchanted, not with the enchanted ability that she was demonstrating constantly on it, with a quick demonstration checked by Trixie although she did kind of lie that she was going to quickly return directions mart to her if it actually worked! But thankfully all it does is just give a bit of a distance to magic spells. Then Trixie started analyzing the actual cave wall.

”Well it's a good thing you guys did break this barrier, with all the energy levels here high would be really not liking the idea of living around here, in the sense that this place looks like it would blow up even the right amount of energy.”

She joked”So basically you would be safer living next to the rainbow factory, after they have dropped all the bottles lightning, into a vat of rainbow mix.” (And yes that would be a very bad idea!)

” Actually are not that far off, although the true statement would be your better off standing in front of that explosion, and you were a small average flea.” Regretting that she couldn't scanning the bottles because they were broken, that were storing the main sixes magic cutie Mark's, because that would be a fantastic chance of secretly scanning Twilights power. That said she was really angry, she was very eager to find this glimmer and take her on almost regretting sending out a search party to go find her instead of going with them. Considering how skilled glimmer must be to come up with a spell this evil! One thing to exploit others talents, but to steal someone's talents and possibly use them on your own body, which was one the going theories that Trixie was thinking of! Because if the spell was truly to make every pony exactly the same, then why were the race is still there races, for unicorns still have access to their fledgling magic, for the Pegasus can still fly into what they normally do, it wouldn't be that are to attach the extra spells to change race types which is the real reason why racial magic is not really that much of a big issue. I mean next week you could be a Pegasus learning a Pegasus skill last when your reality were born in unicorn, or make yourself into a princess!

“Когда я получу копыта на эту суку!"

double diamond"What did she just say?"

”I have no clue.” (For those who know Russian, have fun! For those who don't know what use Google translate that's how I got the sentence! But considering that Trixie often slips into a Russian accent I wouldn't be surprised if she slips into Russian words, which means now there's a Russia!)

Therapy sessions with Dr. psych:

“Party favor tell me, a little bit more about starlight glimmer. How did she manage to convince you that your special talent of bringing joy was bringing sadness?” All playing in the background was the song happy happy joy joy.

Party favor”well it all started when I just came from visiting town was horribly horribly depressed, after having their cutie Mark stolen by Lord Tirek. No matter what I could do I couldn't cheer them up, after leaving said town I came upon this place. And well glimmer argument on how come she wasn't affected by Tirek & everybody else here was very appealing.”

Meanwhile back in the caves:

Three stopped to see two diamond dogs, one a female, the other a male missing its front right Pap, both covered in blood.

Miley”Pow take these two outside of the cave as fast as possible whatever is chasing them is scary, and dangerous! Especially the male he looks badly injured.” Pulling out her battle ax, made with the color coded sequences that Princess Luna's armory often has. Then as she continued to talk with now her mouth being full”then return back as soon as possible.”

The female diamond dog portrait:

Coming out behind them was a group of corrupted diamond dogs! As soon as Powearn Burns returned the battle! Began!

Miley slammed into the pile of corrupted diamond dogs, and two of the diamond dogs completely into! But even with them being a horribly cut in half they were still moving! As she proceeded to do (by the way for those are confused by how dangerous this is! The attack power is technically added as spell damage For these moves! Oh yes she just didn't officially five damage to all minions, Just The ones surrounding her because obviously we are not going to avoid friendly fire in this combat! As well a self-inflicted, unless I specifically state)

Meanwhile her cohorts: Ectar was firing your standard laser beams, as his horn was glowing with the swirling magic! Which can be seen clearly in the actual picture but I digress. Powearn Burns was also flying into battle joining into the fray making sure you avoid the raging fury that was Miley, which made him wondered did she take a couple of training courses in the berserker class, I mean even though as guards they now know the racial system combat classes can be just barely suggestions, it doesn't require wings to be a berserker! But with his fiery lightning storms added to glow on his weaponry does help!

While the twilight sparkle look-alike was not doing so well in the battle, although it did cut down the damage considering she was tanking for them a lot more than the actual tank was!

Inside Dr. psych's office: seconds before the battle began(inside the caves)

Just as party favor was leaving the chair, a blue and yellow streak of light came into the office dropped off two diamond dogs, both of them were pretty much catatonic and disappeared with the exact same light trail.

Psych”I hate it when he does his wonder bolt, training. It messes with my equipment. And apparently have new patients do you have a doctor?” As he started changing the records.

Party favor nodded as he went off to go get the village doctor, who was probably the best thing that he got his cutie Mark back! After all his special talent was in medicine and more questions on why on earth are glimmer made an entire town give up the talents that would make the town better.

[Yeah short-term the village would be pretty bad, I believe this is happening at least sometime during last season tell and or least for the in the season. Possibly during the same time as rainbow rocks.]

Trixie's investigation team.

Trixie was removing her spells, from the outer wall of the cave, also the spells were determined to conceal the energy ratios, making the cave virtually invisible unless you work inside on magic! That certainly would not contain any explosion. But she removed them are other reasons namely that it would be really hard to cast spells in your list you are the actual enchanter.

Back with the cave investigation team!

Guards began to retreat, after causing a massive collapse in the battlefield, from a series of explosions! And some well-placed Ax tosses. Miley was carrying on her back Ectar, who was pretty much exhausted and used up all of his energy to fight the battle, especially after teleporting the entire group out of the explosion!

A few hours later:

psych out”Fairir, feeling much better.” As the female diamond dog simply gave a nod, listening to the run to full soothing tombs of : I kissed a mare and I think I like it.

“Now while your friend is recovering, what exactly happened in those caves?”

Fairir”Yes,Yes! It all started with pink pony, came into caves! She tried talking about quality, but noticed that we didn't have special marks in our tales, like other ponies! She became angry fire lasers, and she left and disappeared! Couple hours later. The Kegare was leaking from the walls, a much more powerful version of the ones we've seen before! Our shiny's could not get rid of it, usually strong shiny's can get rid of the stuff! But this was too strong it even took the shiny's into its darkness! We don't have much access to water, we don't have access to match of our other methods of removing the impurity! Kegare was fueled with some hatred, something we've never seen before.” Still shaking and nervous.

Trixie instantly ordered all the Pegasus, go start floating the caves with water, and then started asking for the ingredients to encourage the purity! She wasn't going to question their style beliefs or how this goes, but if they've encountered stuff like this before it's better to get rid of it as soon as possible!

As nightfall:

Trixie set up the show, giving the ponies of Pleasantville's little taste of action & theater, while also practicing out some of the newer tricks for some of the older guests not to be bored, usual variety of techniques and so forth! But the lunar guards were all in trouble, as the one that they took with them did not come back, and Trixie really really really likes having three golems! So the guards chipped in and paid Kanji thread, to make a life-size pony style, but instead of Princess twilight this was a commission of Princess Luna! And just because Trixie really really really sticks with her own spell method, she swore the guards to secrecy on allowing her to make this golem! No reports no information, and why they are paying for it! Or else this would be listed underneath the expense report! As each one of them were forced to donate a hair, well all except for Ectar! Trixie preferred her own unicorn hair for that one! But considering that this was supposed be kept a secret Miley really didn't like secrecy to what she did want to watch at least tell was created.

”Okay before we turn in the hair threads, I need to mix them into this potion.” Placing in the hair into a large cauldron, as she began stirring and adding some herbs and a series of powders. The powder was crushed up gemstones, unknown what type of gems but probably fairly cheap. Then came the really strange part! Trixie poured in a red liquid, a very small amount. As Trixie then began chanting some ancient words that were really hard to understand, and were in some type of language that is unique. Then they dip in what was going to be used as the hair of the stuff pony, the strands merged with the fabric in question, and then placed the yarn and hair strands, next to where the pony was going to be made!

“That's it, simple and not all too dangerous. Although I am running low on mushroom powder so next time you guys get into a tight situation like this trying to save the pony as well, I know they're technically listed is expendable but treat them as if they were soldiers.” The unicorn replied with a bit of a stern look.

Miley” Will do but, why can't the golems should spells?” Out of curiosity and figuring that it must be a much more exotic mushroom powder, not to press on the idea that she could try to get the ingredients. Do have to study the ingredients and how to get the suitable replacements, and it's highly doubtful that a good magician would let her do that! without a chemistry license at least.

”Actually they can, as long as the area has a decent amount magic they don't have their own natural magic abuse as much as we can. I mean the hairs allow them to have aspects of magic, and also exhibit some of the personality traits from the hairs that the argument.” Which instantly made the Earth pony nervous, she was just hoping that would cover her personality traits of being slightly stubborn, and willingness to help out others!

The next day:

The group was getting ready to be back on their way to Canterlot at least to drop off the guards, also the diamond dog that joined up with the group really really wants to repay them so she wishes to visit the Academy! Trixie even nodded in agreement, although she had a strange nagging feeling.

Ghost pepper, did some trading of recipes with sugar Bell, and only psych was staying behind to set up the town foundations, double diamond was already elected mayor, and night glider was given the job of Sheriff, she even wanted a snazzy form of the armor, but she only had to settle with a badge! There was can be a lot more work to make Pleasantville into a actual town, but it was well worth it especially with miss direction, drawing up a new map to set up giving out the proper locations of town.

As the train began to fly off into the distance, Trixie's book had a large vibration, and upon her next time she'll open it it will read ' dear Trixie tell me how my golem looks? Also I'll give you your next listings of community service, because you still do not fill out the proper paperwork. Be thankful you are branded as my assistant, or you'll be sentence 2000 year dungeons. Warning Queen chrysalis has escaped through my newly listed sister twilight foolhardiness. During this statement will probably bring you much joy.

End of chapter.

Author's Note:

Okay first and foremost diamond dog will be joining the lunar guard! Second if anyone artist looking at this free to draw the battle sequence! And I will gladly link it in the description! Because this is a glorious!
Minor spoilers for the MLP FIENDship is Magic 5, but not enough for you to not go read it! It is glorious and will probably make you have much more sense of why I put down what I did for the diamond dogs.

And for those who know how to make a good Pokémon map, please make a good map of the kingdom! As well is a map of the Griffin kingdom because I may visit that place one day.