• Published 5th Jun 2015
  • 1,646 Views, 161 Comments

Seattle Seapony - dNihil



Cala woke up in the middle of the night, stuck within a limbless body. Her skin burned horribly.

  • ...
14
 161
 1,646

[3-9] Chance

Author's Note:

Warn: This chapter also may depict sexual behavior and stuff in fuzzy detail. Your risk.

“No? Nobody has any questions?”

The room was silent.

“...It almost feels like I'm speaking to a void. I know you're all listening to me, but you're not really saying anything, and it's kind of worrying. Almost like you don't even comprehend anything I have to say.

“Anyways. Peyton, I know you feel sore after what you did. But hopefully you won't feel so bad after this part.

“Cala, you're not eleven years old anymore. At least, that's what I gathered from your physiology. Seaponies take a long time to mature. It's not until their very late teens that females begin to develop eggs. The age of consent in Aquastria, from what I recall, is twenty-one years of age. They also live much longer than normal ponies; I've known a few seniors who had achieved over two hundred years of age. Yet, right off the bat, after your transformation you began to develop those reproductive cells. Another thing I noticed is that your brain is now fully developed. Part of my soul took root in the space your brain hadn't developed, and I hadn't even realized that until I was plucked from it. So you might notice an intelligence boost, along with remembering everything I had repressed from your consciousness. You're now much older. I'll bet even older than Peyton is, meaning you were actually correct when you said that... uh... yesterday, I think.

“I also wanted to tell you about how seaponies lived. Information that could be particularly useful to the state you're in now. You remember me talking about two spells that oricorns use to be able to live on land. Those were the two main ones. There's actually one—” Click.

Everyone looked at Cala, who had flipped the power switch on the radio. She sighed, looking back at them. “That's all I want to know for now, in case you're wondering. Renée, you're satisfied with the knowledge that a crazy spirit has been controlling my life?” The zebra in question laughed and nodded. “Willy... you, uh... you get the situation I'm in right now?”

He shook his head. “I'm still confused on the details. I think, at this point, I'd rather respect your privacy on the issue than badger you about it, though.”

Cala smiled. “Peyton. Do you feel better about all this, now that you understand all that?”

“I understand that whole situation even less now,” Peyton said, blushing.

Cala jerked her head toward the door, signalling the unicorn to follow her, then stood on wobbly legs to leave. Peyton helped her and they left the room together.

“Do you think they'll be fine on their own now?” Renée asked.

“I don't know,” Willy said. “It's not our problem. They need to work it out between themselves. We've been acting like their parents.”

“We have, haven't we?”

They'd returned, once again, to their bed. Cala and Peyton laid next to one-another.

Cala was lying on her right side, digging her snout into the pillow, her left eye gazing at Peyton. She had her tail and her legs curled up tight to her body, her fins splaying out behind her on her back.

Peyton, lying on her left side next to her, laughed. “You look... absolutely silly, and adorable. Why did you bring me back into bed?”

Cala giggled. “Don't you get it, Peyton? This is okay now. I get what happened earlier, and I appreciate what you were trying to do.”

“You do?” She blinked. “You hated every second of it and I was too blind to see that.”

“No... you were just going about it wrong. Now I know how to do it right.” Cala leaned up and pulled Peyton's head toward hers.

Peyton felt Cala's tiny muzzle pressing into hers. She squealed as something pressed into her mouth. It was a new, totally alien experience. She had no idea what she was sucking on, but she shuddered while enjoying that feeling. She moaned in the kiss.

When Cala pulled their lips apart, she reached her tail up and wrapped it around Peyton's midsection. She pulled Peyton towards her, and their limbs rubbed against one anothex.

“Tell me, Pey,” Cala cooed, “how can I make you feel good?”

Peyton felt the entirety Cala's tail pulling on her. She glanced down at where the nubby tip rubbed against her chest. “I have a few ideas...”

...

And then they fucked. If we went into any more detail, this story wouldn't be appropriate for anyone to hear.

Now, I should probably elaborate on something. I never got the chance to talk about this during my first monologue, but it's pretty important. Cala would eventually figure this all out on her own.

Seapony reproductive systems are much different than normal ponies. They're an entirely different species, actually. They're split into their own two races like normal ponies are their three ones. Oricorns and water ponies, as opposed to unicorns and earth ponies. No equivalent to pegasi, since they all have fins.

Anyway, what all this means is that their sex is really strange to others at first. I'll just run through an abridged version of it. First, the stallion and mare engage in a mating dance to build their arousal. The mare then deposits her eggs via an ovipositor into a large pouch on the stallion's belly. The stallion fertilizes and holds them until the fry are old enough to swim on their own, then releases them. The sexual roles are completely reversed.

It takes about a month for a mare to develop a batch of eggs. (Sound familiar?) If they don't find a mate to carry them, she has to eject them, because they're only viable for a day or two. That's basically what happened during Cala's first sexual encounter. It was all a big coincidence, and Cala crying had nothing to do with Peyton trying to do that. Peyton completely failed to do anything but witness this happening.

...What? No, it wasn't me who made her sad!

Okay, I may have helped cause it to happen at that time in particular. It'd have been a shame to just waste sweet roe like that!

The point is, it's not normal for this kind of pairing to happen. But it still does. It's a little less common than a gay couple of the same species. They share an intimate relationship because Cala wants to see Peyton happy. She found her chance and she took it.