• Published 23rd Jul 2015
  • 212 Views, 17 Comments

My Little Pony: An Fluttersparkle Adventrues - fillystian



Fluttersparkle is in search for Truth; will she ever find it? Or is the Truth an e

  • ...
15
 17
 212

Chapter 4: Conclusion. Le Epilogue. Коньцовка.

Fluttersparkle looked out of the window.

The pegasusae magnae were flying above the Cantarhattan's roovies. The air was clean and considered safe. Fluttersparkle was trying to compose anagrams: for example, she composed sentence "SPIKE'LL TRY SHAFTWRIGHT LUTE". She didn't know what shaftwright lute was, though, but she reasoned that Spike would love to try something new.

Spike came in.

"Spike, do you wanna try shaftwright lute?" a young alicorn princess with no crown whatsoever asked.

"Not now, Twilight, I mane* Fluttersparkle. The Princess is summoning upon you." Spike responded.

"Princess Lunestia?"

"There's no way to tell," he said mystically and went away.

"I am not going anywhere," Fluttersparkle decided. "I don't feel like so."

Spike's head again appeared briefly in the entrance.

"By the way, the Princess told she had got a sweet cake for you. If you mind visiting her, that is." Spike said and disappeared again.

Fluttersparkle felt more concerned.

"A cake? Why not? I don't mind eating cakes." she thought and went to the throne room.


"My faithful student," started Lunestia when Fluttersparkle appeared before her, "I want to talk with you about friendship."

A Future Fluttersparkle suddenly appeared. She was all solid like a snake: firm, lithe, artful and smokin'.

"Sorry," FF (Future Fluttersparkle) said. "My timespace spell misfired."

FF disappeared, everything went spinning and the present has changed forever.


* An ingenious pun.


10 YEARS AGO . . .

Fluttersparkle has never been to this street before. She always did her best to avoid it because Stacey warned her some ruffians were constantly hanging about there. Not a place for a filly to roam along.

Carried away with her fancies, she didn't notice however how she made her way here. Strangely, nopony was around: the houses looked so abandoned, too. A creepy place, indeed.

She went furhter, looking around both diffidently and astonished. The surroundings seemed odd, scary, and yet curious. Shattered windows, shabby walls, mangy cobblestone road. A ghost alley of a kind.

Taking a few more steps, she heard a baby crying. Fluttersparkle noticed that the sound comes from a bundle, lying beneath the door of one of the old houses. Fluttersparkle cringed and stoppled her ears for a moment: the cry was that loud. For some reason she expected a mother of the baby to appear and calm the baby down, but this never happened, the baby just kept going on and on. After waiting for some time, Fluttersparkle decided to go past the bundle, trying not to look at it, as if it was a terrible thing to look at. For her it was, for that moment.

A mare stood up in front of her. The mare was all solid like a snake: firm, lithe, artful and smoking. She blocked her way and looked at her closely. Fluttersparkle felt frightened: isn't that one of the ruffians Stacey told her about?

Both of them stood quietly, looking at each other for a certain time.

"What's wrong?" the mare asked. "Scared of me?"

"I... I want to go."

"Why, go then. I'm not holding you."

Fluttersparkle attempted to move along, but stopped. She could still hear the baby's cry.

"Uhm..." Fluttersparkle babbled. "Are you from around here, ma'am?"

"Might be," the mare answered. "Why?"

"Just... there's a baby, she's all crying and so..."

The mare's lips formed a thin grin.

"Are you embarassed with her crying? Why don't you try to quiet her down then?"

"I thought it wasn't one of my business," Fluttersparkle remarked.

"And whose business is it? I don't see why a mother would leave her child alone in such a spooky place. Maybe the little one's got no pony left to quiet her down but you."

"Oh. I... didn't think about it."

Fluttersparkle turned back again to hear the piercing high pitched noise.

"Come on, don't hesitate," the mare said. "It's only a baby, I doubt she can hurt you."

For some unapparent reason, Fluttersparkle felt that this would be the right thing to do. She trotted forth to the bundle's location rather quickly and carefully lifted the baby from it. Baby seemed to be somewhat heavy, but Fluttersparkle did her best not to drop her.

"There, there," the filly whispered. "Don't you cry. You're in safety. See? We're all good ponies here."

The baby's crying began to fade away slowly until it completely disappeared. The street was filled again with blunt silence. Fluttersparkle dandled the little pony for a while.

The mare was standing behind her. Fluttersparkle raised her smiling face to the mare and said:

"She likes me. Look, she's giggling."

"Wasn't that hard, was it?" the mare asked.

"It wasn't," Fluttersparkle nodded. "Do you think her mommy will come back for her?"

"I know for sure she won't," the mare responded. "Don't ask me how. Did your mother come back for you, anyway?"

Fluttersparkle lowered her head thoughtfully.

"My mother?.. I never seen her. I guess she didn't. So... but how do you know?"

"Oh, never mind. I just told something silly. Don't stuff your head, enjoy the baby."

"Okay," Fluttersparkle agreed and returned to coddle the little pony. "She's beautiful. I wonder what her name is? Can we ever know?"

"If you really wish, I can say," mare proposed.

"Really?" Fluttersparkle looked at her excitedly. "What is it?"

"Fluttersparkle."

Fluttersparkle froze. She carefully looked at the baby's face and... it appeared to share a lot of similarities with her own. Moreover, the colors of both mane and coat matched precisely with hers. She once again looked at the older pony to examine her more thoroughly and spotted as much common features with herself as with the baby.

Never again in her life was she as surprised as then.

Comments ( 17 )

My Little Pony: An Fluttersparkle Adventrues

*A

By the way, welcome to Fimfiction!

This is a story about my OC Fluttersparkle who is basically Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle together.

I hate to break to you, but there's an OC with that exact same name and idea that already exisits.

This is a story about my OC Fluttersparkle who is basically Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle together.

My trollfic sense is tingling...

6237685
More likely it's inexperience. Note that the author had joined the site the very same date this story was published.

6238539
...or the writer submitted the story the very same day he/she created their new alt. :trixieshiftright:

6238715
You mean-- it could be another Black Night?

6238721
Read that story description again and see what you think.

Bonus: Underneath the user name, the descriptive text says "A MYSTERIOUS PERSON".

Welp, I didn't expect anyone to get it anyway.

6240126
Er... the story?

I... I don't know anymore.

Login or register to comment