• Published 30th May 2012
  • 820 Views, 5 Comments

Rainbow Dash - Attempt Delivering Mail - pet249



Derpy gets rainbow Dash to deliver mail, and Derpy has a little trouble baking muffins with Pinkie.

  • ...
 5
 820

Twilight Sparkle Recaps

Twilight crashed on the bed. She wasn't tired from only delivering mail, she was tired from delivering mail and studying. As Twilight closed her droopy eyes, she dreamed of the day she had.

"The previous night, she went to bed very late because she stayed up late studying. Due to this, she was very tired the next day.

In the morning, Spike woke Twilight up. 'Twilight, what's wrong? You're usually awake before me,' Spike shook Twilight.

'Okay, I'm up,' whined an annoyed Twilight Sparkle. Twilight yawned and began stretching.

'Twilight, is something wrong? I mean, you don't usually stretch," wondered Spike out loud. Twilight refused to answer, and refused to move. 'C'mon Twilight, you have a busy day today.'

When Twilight refused to move a second time, Spike decided to take matters into his own hands. Spike grabbed Twilight by her right hind leg, and began to pull there. He wasn't very strong, but he managed to get Twilight near the stairs before nearly collapsing.

Annoyed that Twilight wouldn't wake up, Spike went into the bathroom. He picked up a random bucket and filled it with cold water, then he ran to Twilight.

'Sorry Twilight, but I need to do this,' said Spike as he poured the bucket of water on her head.

'I'm up, I'm up,' cried Twilight obviously mad at Spike who forced her to wake up. 'When is breakfast by the way?'

'Twilight, it is eleven o' clock in the morning, you should be eating lunch by now.

'Fine, then I'll have brunch today,' cried Twilight who was beginning to become tired again. Spike quickly reheated Twilight's pancakes, and then added some maple syrup to the pancake before pouring a side of apple cider.

Twilight ate the pancakes, but before she could go to sleep, Spike stopped her telling her to study first. Twilight managed to make her way to one of her books, and barely lift it up. Before she could read the first word, Rainbow Dash burst in through the door. Twilight walked up to her.

'Twilight can you deliver the mail for me,' asked Rainbow Dash, holding the letter out to Twilight. 'I'll deliver two, and you deliver five. Twilight tried speaking, but she was interrupted. 'I already delivered three,' explained Rainbow Dash.

Twilight walked back into her library and asked Spike to deliver the mail. He delivered them all to the correct address with his fire. Twilight walked outside, and Rainbow Dash appeared right beside her.

'How did you finish before me,' asked Rainbow Dash. Twilight couldn't remember how she delivered the mail, so she just said the houses were a short distance from each other.

Twilight walked back inside and went to sleep."

After her dream, Twilight fell into a dreamless sleep until the next day.