• Published 31st Oct 2016
  • 1,972 Views, 57 Comments

Not another Clopfic - Admiral Biscuit



A collection of short clopfics. Oh God why has it come to this?

  • ...
7
 57
 1,972
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

Because I heard the Red Fortera commercial on the radio one time too many, that's why.

Dr. Feelgood actually has a doctorate in Kinesiology, so it's not false advertising. She graduated at the head of her class.

And the Labor-Saving Machinery . . . is a real book (but only one volume). You can order it HERE.

Oh, also, the treatment for priapism is correct, in case you were curious.

Very funny sexy times.

Welp. That happened.

Time heals all wounds...

... bodily functions? Not so much.

It needs a follow-up chapter from Cadance's point of view. My Stupid Husband ODed on Red Fortera and now We Can't Have Sex For Three Days.

It didn't take him too long to find an actual medical establishment, complete with a caduceus on their shingle as well as a cross with hearts.

If there is a Caduceus (2 snakes, symbol of Hermes/Mercury) instead of Rod of Asclepius (deity of medicine)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius
that means that he is seeking help from a quack that slept on his or her lessons.

Might get his d**k cut off for his trouble next time for real if that idiot skipped anatomy lessons too. ;)

7954813
Until the erection lasts more than four hours.

7955000

Welp. That happened.

And I don't regret writing it. Your results may vary. :derpytongue2:

Time heals all wounds...
... bodily functions? Not so much.

At least it was only three days, right?

7955183

It needs a follow-up chapter from Cadance's point of view. My Stupid Husband ODed on Red Fortera and now We Can't Have Sex For Three Days.

Yes, it does. And I've always wanted to write a story where a mare has sex with a flagpole (don't ask), so maybe this is the excuse I need.

7955833

If there is a Caduceus (2 snakes, symbol of Hermes/Mercury) instead of Rod of Asclepius (deity of medicine)
that means that he is seeking help from a quack that slept on his or her lessons.

:pinkiegasp:
i.ytimg.com/vi/GD6qtc2_AQA/maxresdefault.jpg
I have corrected the text.

Really, really fun stories. Hope to read more.

And the blowjob scene, is the shortest hottest description of a blowjob I've read, and I've read several.

Celestia damn it, Biscuit!!

7996009

Really, really fun stories. Hope to read more.

Fear not, when the muse strikes, I'll be sure to add to the collection.

And the blowjob scene, is the shortest hottest description of a blowjob I've read, and I've read several.

Heh, thanks!

7998759
I'm sorry (no I'm not).

Poor Shiny. Good stuff as always Admiral.

Hahahaha oops. The crystal pony mention was a nice touch. I think they sell fleshlights like that and now I wonder how many people bought one figuring it would be the closest they'd get to a crystal pony n_n

11675003
I kind of wonder if that's one of those things that's cool to fantasize about but not so cool when it's actually in front of you. I suppose that's the kind of thing that varies for different folks.

11675808
I'd definitely say it's a different strokes kinda thing. Personally that sounds freaky. And I don't even have the right equipment ^^;

Login or register to comment