• Published 17th Sep 2016
  • 8,455 Views, 54 Comments

My New Friend Thinks I'm Delicious - headless_rainbow



Chrysalis has wormed her way close to Cadence and her family, and now intends to spring a trap. She enjoys it so much she decides to off all the princesses.

  • ...
139
 54
 8,455
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

7594415 Yes

7596771 Sadly there was a shortage of wolves. They were all still busy raping Lyra and BonBon.

7604409 I really do wish I wasn't one of the only ones doing this type.

7605515 Yes we wouldn't have had to age up Flurry if it wasn't anthro too, which would have been nice, but I can see why they requested anthro too. :moustache:

Sequel? need moar.

7691517 Input more coins to continue. :pinkiehappy:

7693931 Sorry, didn't mow the lawn so no allowance:pinkiesad2:

Most fucked up happy ending I've ever read, I loved it!

You are one of the most creative writers I have ever read. Even when I dislike the content, I can't help but read on to find out what happens next. It's like The Following. I can't stop watching!

I dont know How you make it but every time i read one of your Storys im between what the fuck and oh God No, but the strange thing is i like it alot :twilightblush:

7866097 I don't. I see bullshit bullshit buttfuckery

Loved first 3 chapters, aside from there not being much vore in the third. This chapter, felt more like a copout I'm affraid, kinda ruined the whole, 'Chrysalis being undesputed Ruler' thing that was built up in the first 3 chapters. =<

7876532
I put in 3.5 because it was requested by the person that was paying me to write this story.
However, that same person make it clear to me that if he commissioned more chapters for this, we would be continuing from chapter 3, not 3.5. So Chapter 3 is the 'canon' ending, while 3.5 is a 'what if'.

7876550 Ahhh, ok. That makes me feel a better about it now, sorry for overeacting a tad. ^^;

7886648

I actually understand because I feel the same way. Once I read a fanfic that said it has snuff in it, but then at the last paragraph it turned out that they were just role-playing with each other. Talk about false advertising.

But that is one reason I put very explicit warnings, so if I made a story like that, it wouldn't say 'snuff' in the warning, it'd say 'snuff (role played)'. The only way I'd do a story with that twist though is if I was commissioned to do it.

7887375 This is a commission, and not canon :rainbowwild: If I'm the one deciding in a story, Luna's power level will exceed Celestia's unless there's a compelling plot reason that it shouldn't. In Celestia's Relaxing Vacation I specifically mentioned that Luna was more powerful, and even after Celestia had consumed a number of souls, she was still afraid to chance a one-on-one fight with Luna :rainbowdetermined2:

7887399 But Luna is hotter! :trollestia:

8077180
Well for the first one, if name and gender were changed, then it's an expy and it's fine. That's what I did when they told me I couldn't kill Fausticorn in Celestia's Relaxing vacation. I changed her name to Mother, but described her exactly as before.
In the second, yeah if it wasn't changed, I guess that's hypocritical of them to allow it, though maybe no one told them. I'm not one to press things like that though. Perhaps the main difference is that I murdered the OC of someone that they thought might sue or feel threatened in real life, though I doubt that's the case.
Barely related: I do have permission to use the Fallout Equestria characters for anything so long as I give credit and keep them in character, so that's something I'm planning on using.

8158237
I'd be better off were I asexual, I'm sure. It'd be a lot easier to write if it didn't make me need to masturbate so much.

Chyssie has always been best princess:pinkiesad2:

I'm awestruck by your ability to write this, and somehow write it well. I feel like this was the best chapter.

I think you should publish this story on aryion.com as well. It is a website fore this kind of stories. I am saying this as a compliment.

Having skimmed through the various other chapters, I kind of love the schadenfreude for Chrysalis of her plan suddenly being derailed like this.

Jesus Christ, someone paid $40k? I haven't even read the story yet, but god damn for $1 a word this better be a modern classic lmao

11065178
Wow that does sound like something it's not. What I meant is they paid for 40k words and got exactly that many. I reworded it.:rainbowhuh:
My current rate is 2 cents a word or $20 per 1000, might have been less when this was written though.

9824085
I think I like Luna's hanging the most.

Login or register to comment