• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 2,644 Views, 46 Comments

Fall of Equestria: Outbreak - Head of Common Mockery



Celestia has been dethroned, the Caribou Empire is in power, and all of Equestria is being taken over... So why is Dainn so nervous? Is it because a rumor involving demons seemed to be coming true?

Comments ( 4 )

9011801
I know. That's why I pointed out that the Predators, which are stronger than even Dainn is, have hard time against the Xenomorphs. The Caribou and Dainn were powerful enough to take down the Equestrians and most likely the rest of the world, the Predators are skilled warriors and hunters and could easily attack the Caribou and Dainn out of nowhere, and the Predators don't exactly have an easy time against the Xenomorphs. If the Xenomorphs can kill a Predator, then they are by far stronger than the Caribou and Dainn.

Is it okay if I use this story for inspiration where in an alternate universe the Predators come to Equestria's aid?

9012043
If I allowed that, it would mess with an idea I have involving one member of the mane six who’s condition is currently unknown. An idea involving Fluttershy and a Predator who prefers to observe rather than hunt.

9012276
Checking that out now, bye Xenomorph fuckers.

9011581
Is there a link to that FoE: Hunt or be Hunted?

Login or register to comment