• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 2,056 Views, 81 Comments

The Code of the Villains - Kaliann25



Bright Spark son of Twilight Sparkle is a genius like his mother. But unlike Twilight, Bright is an evil genius. His goal? To become the greatest villain in the world.

  • ...
7
 81
 2,056

EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

Grogar felt bad, he wasn’t himslef.
When he returned to Tambelon, he thought all he had to do was to rest until he recovered his strenght, and he did rest; but after a while he noticed something was really wrong.

He only wanted to recover his full power and then put those two in their place, he would never forgive how two ten-year-olds did this to him. TWO TEN-YEAR-OLDS! He sure of one thing: when those two grow up, they would be real threats to him, so he had to stop them while he still had the chance. And since he sincerely hated them, he wanted to do it as soon as possible.
Grogar had never hated someone before, he certainly despised people and felt sick around them, but now every time he remembered Le Puppè and Mr. Z the hate mixed with the until now unknown feelings of humiliation after the defeat and even fear appeared in his heart as flames. He was surprised, as the hate, he had never feared someone before; an here he was being forced to think twice before attacking the two who defeated him.

“When I recover my strength, I swear I’ll destroy them forever!”

But his strength never returned, in fact he felt weaker every day. His bones hurt and didn’t knew why, then he began to lose his fur. At first he thought it was because of the stress, caused by his very first defeat, and having to think that much before facing this opponent. But when he began to have constant vomits and cough blood he realized something was horribly wrong.
However, only when mysterious protuberances began to appear all over his body, he realized the horrible truth: he was dying, and very slowly.

“And all this time, I thought there were nothing worse than that explossion. I was wrong, this side-effects are the most horrible part of all this. I hate them, I hate them so much!”

And all that time the silver cowbell from his neck haven’t stopped ringing.

Before creation it needed to be destruction. The Tree of Harmony protected the world, but from time to time it was necessary to start-over gain; it was the cycle of life. And to destroy the world there was the Tree’s other face: the Silver Cowbell. At first, the Cowbell selected someone to be its’ champ, always the most evil being in the world to assure complete destruction. But now the Bell knew there was something much more dangerous than pure evils: the madness.

And now that the current champ was dying, the Bell knew the perfect replacements for him.

Author's Note:

So this is the end, maybe some of you wanted to see a round 2 but this ending seems fine for me. I hope you liked how Grogar is gonna die. And as always:

Read ya’ later!

Comments ( 17 )

Radiation sickness\chemo therapy or is it chemo therapy\Radiation sickness either way there are only a few people that deserve to out like that while there are many that it is arguable. Grogar is one of the arguable ones as far as I’m concerned.
And the seriously believe that “Harmony” is their ally and friend, that stupidity is the saddest part of this whole thing

Now who would the bell choose?





I got nothin,

SACRED FECES SOMEONE WHO HASN'T COMMENTED LAST NOVEMBER

I love the story please make a Number 2 To the first one
oh I would love to see what happens next

8458732
There's sequel, but in Spanish. I haven't translate it yet because it's t finished yet, but here it is if you want check it out:

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12424606/1/El-manual-de-los-héroes

8453986
Why do you say that?

8460732
Maybe, but this story wouldn't work any other way. Besides, you have to consider Bright is only ten. I think is understandable why Twilight dobut he is really Mister Z.

8460970
Do you think Twilight would actually be in the dark for that long, or was that just necessary to make the story work?

I won't downvote for it or anything, but I want to ask what the shippings are, because I fear for Twilight x flash and Rarity x spike, otherwise this looks interessting.

9016677
Twilight x Flash. Rarity is a single mom

9016695
okay thank you

This stroy was very awesome, you well balanced the violence and humor. When Spike coordinated the heroes i imagined him like old Bruce Wayne from Batman of the future, just not so old. This story deserves a fav:twilightsmile:

If Bright Spark were voiced, what would he sound like?

9321718
As himself, I imagine him sounding like Pipsqueak, full of energy and cheerfulness. In front of the adult, he sounds more like a compliant child. But when he is alone with Lumi, his tone is a bit more dominant, and pretends superiority.

As Mister Z, I imagine him sounding like HIM from the Powerpuff Girls, naturally deep, but forcibly high-pitched to be more irritating.

As for Lumi, she sounds like Diamond Tiara forcing a french accent.

I hope that helps.

THIS was a fun as all hell story to read and for the last two-three chapters I been leasing to stronger then you sans vis and laughing my ass as off, and the ending was cool as all fucking hell! hope to what the sequel looks like see you there.

Just finished rereading this and still found this story fun as all hell.

Login or register to comment