• Published 22nd Aug 2020
  • 265 Views, 4 Comments

A High School Tail - FlameStar05



Its a race against time as FlameStar must survive high school to return to Equestria and stop a devistating villain

  • ...
 4
 265

Barnyard Beatdown

FlameStar and Alura arrived at the barn closeby. The mission was clear: get some magic from the Elements to power the portal again. Alura opened the barn gate slightly and peered inside.

"You think Applejack is in here?" Alura asked.

"I think she is." FlameStar said. "I know all of the Elements back in Equestria. This shouldn't be no different. " FlameStar pushed the gate open and he and Alura went inside. When they did, they saw a bunch of animals on the farm but one animal in particular really scarred him: Applejack had a PONY in one of the stables. "No..." FlameStar said frightened. "How could she?! To her own kind?!" FlameStar started sobbing. Alura tried to comfort the crying boy but to no avail.

"Maybe since you're a pony from Equestria, you can communicate with him?" Alura suggested.

"Its worth a shot." FlameStar went over to the pony and tried to communicate. To Alura, it was a bunch of neighs, nickers, and a whole lot of other horse noises. "So it was hard to read but he said 'my owner is out right now. Beware of her nephew though...'" this made FlameStar scratch his head. When he was in Ponyville, he never met a nephew to Applejack. The only way that would've worked was if Big Mac and Sugar Belle had a kid. And sure enough some boy found FlameStar and Alura in the barn. The pony neighed in a "I told you so" way.

"What did he say now?" Alura asked.

"He said 'that's the nephew. You're screwed.'" FlameStar translated.

"What the damn diddly squat are you doing in my barn?!" He said.

"Well I never." FlameStar said. "There really is another Apple."

"Not from 'round here, are ya boy?"

"No. I'm from a world of mythical creatures and pastel equines." FlameStar said.

"And I'm from a realm of light." Alura said.

"Wait, really?" FlameStar asked.

"I don't recollect liking your type." The apple said. "Therefore, I conclude I should kick your butt all around this barn like there's no tomorrow!"

"What the heck is he moaning about?" FlameStar thought. "Makes me wonder if you're parents were related before they were married." FlameStar said.

"THATS IT! I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A WHOOPIN'!!" He pulled out a sharp pitchfork and tried to stab FlameStar! FlameStar ran around the barn, looking for a way to stop the boy.

"Of all the times I don't have my magic..." FlameStar groaned. He then remembered a story Applejack told him when magic was being drained from Equestria.

"I helped out Twilight by telling her to think like an Earth Pony and not an Alicorn."

"Of course..." FlameStar said. He then spied some barrels by the entrance. Sprinting, he grabbed the barrel and used it as a shield, as the farm boy tried to puncture FlameStar. FlameStar shoved the barrel over his head and grabbed another one and rolled it to him. The boy flipped over and fell Charlie Brown style. FlameStar cleaned his hands off and observed the damages.

"FlameStar, you can tame Ursa Minors, shoot fire, and fight?!" Alura squealed. "Is their anything you can't do?"

"HISTORY WILL VINDICATE ME!" The boy screamed. FlameStar just dropped the last barrel on him in response.

"Well now we're back at square 1." FlameStar groaned. "If I were a farm guy, where would I be..?"

"Probably farm work no doubt." Alura suggested. "Although I'd take some time to have some fun." This clicked something in FlameStar when he was back in Equestria.

"If she wanted to have some fun, she could've went somewhere with her friends."

"Y'all might wanna... try the mall then..." the boy moaned. As much as FlameStar wanted to dismiss him and kick him square in the nuts, he knew it was his only lead.

"Um... what's a mall?" FlameStar asked.

"That large building in the city." The boy moaned. FlameStar and Alura looked over at the city and saw the large building.

"Thanks... I guess..." FlameStar said. "C'mon, Alura. We need to look in there."

"But isn't it in the city?" Alura asked. "How are we supposed to get there? It sounds too far to make it on hoof." Just then Sunset Shimmer pulled up in her car.

"Hey guys! How's it going on Element finding?" Sunset asked. The 2 friends just shook their heads. "Oh... I see... maybe the mall would cheer you up. I'm going there now. Need a lift?"

"Yes please, Sunset!" Alura said. Sunset spied the knocked out farmer.

"Um... so what did--"

"Hush, my dear, Sunset. Its better for everypony if you don't know." FlameStar said. Sunset understood what FlameStar said but was concerned for her friend.

"We... need to talk. Get in." Sunset said. FlameStar and Alura entered the car and Sunset drove off to Canterlot City.

"DAMN YOU FLAMESTAR!!" The boy screamed. FlameStar just rose his butt disrespectfully at him.

"What did you want to talk about, Sunset Shimmer?" Alura asked.

"You know how in Equestria, your folks are ponies?" Sunset asked. "Well these people aren't ponies. They're humans."

"That explains why I don't have my Cutie Mark. It's very special and holds immeasurable magical power." FlameStar explained.

"It allows him to shoot fire from his horn!" Alura said.

"Well here in this world. Unicorns or Pegasi don't exist." Sunset explained. "And we say everybody here rather than everypony."

"Ahh" FlameStar said. "Got it. This should help to blend in some more." Alura then spied the huge building from earlier.

"Is that the mall?" Alura said. "Its so big and beautiful!"

"That's it Alright." Sunset answered. "I hear Rarity is shopping here today. Something about a fashion show or something..?"

"Ok then Alura. New plan. We'll find Rarity and get the Element of Generosity." FlameStar explained.

"Got it!" Alura said.


Meanwhile back in Equestria...

Canterlot has been taken over by Prince Noir! Now he sits in the castle of friendship and with no sign of Twilight anywhere. A small resistance had been created to fight Prince Noir while trying to get the mirror up and running again to bring FlameStar home.

"Anything, Starlight?" Fluttershy asked.

"I think this will work." Starlight replied. "Sunburst, lend a hoof?" Starlight and Sunburst both tried to cast the same spell they used to fix the Crystal Heart to fix the mirror. Just when they thought they had it, the mirror shattered again...

"Dang it." Rainbow said, frustrated. "Discord, are you sure you can't fix this?" Discord was wearing a builder's uniform.

"What do I look like to you? A handyman?" Discord asked. "Chaos cant fix everything y'know." Everyone groaned.

"FlameStar... where are you..?" Rainbow sighed.

Author's Note:

Hey guys thanks for reading this part of the story. I'm going on hiatus for a while but when I come back, I'll finish another chunk of this story. Little by little am I right? This will be good. See ya soon!