• Published 20th Dec 2020
  • 160 Views, 2 Comments

Beauty and her Hort - GRYFFINDOR123456



A My Little Pony/Beauty and the Beast/SGE crossover. Hort has just lost his true love, Sophie of Woods Beyond, and cannot love anyone else. Maybe a certain smart female can help him?

  • ...
 2
 160

chapter 3: Be our guest

Chapter 3: Be our guest

As i walked into the dining hall, the candelabra waved me over. "Over here, Sunset Shimmer!"

I was reminded of Pinkie Pie for a moment. "Take a seat, dear," said Dot. "This is Anadil and Hester."

"Yeah, if it wasn't for Agatha, maybe we'd be human!" shouted Hester.

Anadil rolled her eyes. "Look, Hest. Just calm down. I'm sure our guest won't want to here us arguing?"

"Don't worry," I said. "I'm used to it. When I was at high school, my friends sometimes used to argue quite a bit. But they always made up."

"Be our guest! Be our guest! Put our service to the test!"

I recognised that song. Be our Guest, Beauty and the Beast, which means... The Storian wrote me into this story? Why?


After we'd eaten, I put the 2 in, one at a time, but Midnight Dusk escaped. "Midnight! That's the west wing!" I shouted, running after her.

I sprinted into the west wing, scooping up the baby in my arms, halting at a glass jar. In it was an enchanted rose, the petals falling one by one. As I put my second daughter back into the carrier, a shadow overcame us. "What are you doing here!" cried the manwolf. "Get out!"

"It's not my fault!" I protested. "My daughter, she ran!"

"You heard me," the manwolf repeated. "Get out!"

I sighed. I then turned away. "Please, let me help you." I said, before exiting the room.