• Published 20th Mar 2023
  • 3,565 Views, 121 Comments

The Daily Life Of Anonymous - Zarah



A Month after being transported to Equestia, Anon tries to get used to his new life and new powers.

  • ...
15
 121
 3,565

Time to break

Anon knocked away the construct with a punch, taking a few steps back as it stumbled. Breathing heavy, his blood stained hand pressing against a nasty gash in his side. It had been a while since he had taken this much damage in a fight, still nowhere near as bad when he started fighting underground.

Mac used this space and time to patch up his heavily damaged frame. Anon slowed his breathing down for a few moments as he went over the facts in his head, trying to gain an edge for a decisive win. If the battle continues the way it is now, the human would still win but would be too close, without the new healing, he was sure bleeding out would have been a huge factor.

With the pain subsiding, his breathing became more stable. His mind looking over Mac.

"It has the same frame as me. Looks to be the same height as well. Able to move mass around but cannot regenerate. Should probably keep it away from the trees or the cart to be safe. I could outmanoeuvre him at the start, but the fucker keeps aiming for my joints, so I can't dance around like before. Main issue is that crystal skeleton. It's preventing me from taking huge chunks off. And of course submission holds are off the table, no bones, no point." Anon mumbled as his hand brushed against the collar." Even using this fucking thing to move properly is pissing me off. I would rather lose than rely on it." He added with a scowl.

"Guess the only option is to break it faster than it can repair." Anon states with a sadistic grin as he charges towards Mac.

The construct in response gathered mass into its right arm as it grew into a large bludgeon, its left arm becoming drained and twig like in response.

It reeled its club like arm as Anon came into range before letting loose its built up momentum in a wide swing. The human waited until the last moment to duck before using his forward movement to kick Mac's damaged leg as it broke, once again. With a loss of stability and uneven weight, the construct quickly began falling to its right side.

Between a counter-attack and stabilising itself, the construct chose the latter, shoving its club like appendage into the ground to keep itself from falling. Anon manoeuvred himself behind Mac as a few spikes quickly grew outwards as they tried to prevent him from attacking further.

The human grinned as he broke off the spikes by the base with a well positioned roundhouse kick, using the force to scatter the large pieces across the field. Mac continued its spiked blockade as Anon continued to dodge and break them.

Focusing so much on separating as much mass as he could from the construct, he didn't realise it had already finished fixing its leg. As Anon was about to dodge another set of oncoming spikes, Mac suddenly turned around, it swung the club.

"SHIT!" Is all Anon could say before a mighty whack filled the field as he was sent flying backwards, then tumbling on the ground before he landed on his stomach, his face pressed into the grass as he laid still.

The construct lifted the club to it's face and watched the blood that now drenched it dripping down onto the grass, staining it a crimson red.

Mac began walking towards the prone human. "I despise your personalit-ty. But, you clearly have skill, you have my respect in that regard. However, this fight was over the moment you threatened the princess." The construct stated as it approached.

Twilight was about to stop the fight before Astral held out his hoof in front of her. Looking towards him, she saw a look of calm and certainty. Twilight sat back down, her eyes shaking as her ears flattened to her head. "Come on Anon." She whispered.

The human twitched as he gripped his fists around some discarded wood, bringing them into his chest. "I… I thought I told you to shut up..." His breath shook as he began rising slightly. His elbows pushing his blood and grass covered face from the ground.

"It's a shame your body cannot move as quickly as your mouth." Mac told him before raising the club high above its head.

"I-" Anon started before coughing up blood in front of him. "I'm going to tear off that club. And... Beat your precious princess with it!" Anon stated, looking up at Mac with a crazed smile. Blood leaked from his nose and mouth, covering his teeth red.

The construct visibly shook. "I'm going to break every bone in your damn bod-dy!" It yelled out as the club swung down with such ferocity.

Anon suddenly rolled out of the way as the club impacted the ground, sending bits of grass and dirt flying. The human rolled to his knees before jumping up, pulling back both arms and stabbing Mac in its eye sockets with the broken wooden spikes.

The construct in a state of shock struggled to react fast enough, it stumbled backwards, the clubbed arm leaving a crator where it rested. The human continued the assault. He landed then jumped once again as he grabbed the back of the constructs head before striking the spike, driving them further into Mac's head. In retaliation, it attempted to swipe the human with its withered arm.

He focused on the assault, ignoring the arm striking him. As quickly as he landed, the human jumped for a third time, with the construct leant forwards slightly. Anon reeled his elbow and knee mid-jump before smashing them together, cracking the wooden neck between them, leaving the crystal like frame exposed. As he fell, Anon gripped the head with everything he had as he pushed against the shoulders, trying to rip it off.

Spikes grew into the human legs in a desperate attempt to dislodge him, but to no avail. "Checkmate fucker!" Anon yelled as the crystal lattice was stretched to their limit before breaking. Anon fell onto his back with a thud as the head landed to his side.

All fluidity of the construct ceased as it became still. Anon grinned wildly as he stood up on shaking legs before he started walking to the group. Astral and Azrael stood up themselves before walking towards the victorious human. Twilight however used her wings as a speed boost, shooting forward, quickly made her way to the human in a few seconds.

"Are you OK, Where does it hurt?" She questioned franticly before Anon reached his blood stained hand out, gripping her muzzle closed before kneeling down.

"You... You're way too loud." Anon stated casually with a grunt. "But thanks, I needed that." He stated, patting her head as he began to stagger before sitting his bloody and beaten body down with a thud.

Catching his breath, Twilight enveloped Anon in her magic as she assessed the damage. After each injury she found, her face scrunched up in discomfort:

  • Sprained right ankle and left wrist
  • Bruises including skin, liver, intestines and right kidney
  • Moderate concussion
  • Various Lacerations covering the body with a larger quantity in the shoulders, various joints and lower legs.
  • Dislocated left ankle and right shoulder
  • Fractured right hand and arm with hair fractures on the collar bone
  • Broken nose and two fingers
  • Torn tendons
  • Moderate blood loss

"God I hate righteous dickheads, always talk proper and think they can never lose." Anon grumbled before turning back towards the wooden statue. "Isn't that right, you thought you were invincible but too bad you fucking uptight wanker!" he shouted, spitting a mouthful of blood onto the grass as he turned back.

Twilight had already begun healing the worst injuries as muffled cracking and squelching noises could be heard from within the human.

"Good job sir." Came a familiar voice, looking up the human saw Astral and Azrael approach. Anon grunted in response.

"Nah it was pretty sloppy, actually. It's so different here, it throws me off so much." He stated before gripping the grass in as tight a fist he could. "That last hit really fucked me. I used to be so much stronger and faster." He finished, his hand releasing its grip as he sighed.

There were a few moments of silence before he spoke up again. "Sorry about breaking the construct dude, guessing you can fix it." He wondered. Twilight looked up at Anon with a small smile, still continuing her medical process.

"Don't worry, Mac can fix itself." She stated simply before clearing her throat, turning towards the still construct. "You have been granted permission to serve me once more, regain what you require and resume your duties!" She said loudly, her voice commanding.

Without hesitation, Mac stumbled forward, freed from his prison as it quickly found and attached its head. The construct took a few moments to distribute its remaining mass before making its way towards the group, it noticed Twilight healing the creature's wounds. It approached, quickly prostrating itself. "I cannot apologise enough for my uselessness. I failed my duties so quickly after being awoken. I only ask that I be allowed to punish this creature for its crimes before I am dismantled."

Anon spoke before Twilight could reply.

"Fuck off." Anon said simply.

Twilight sighed before replying to the construct. "Please do not worry. You are not getting dismantled and Anon is not going to hurt me." She said with a smile.

"Eh" Anon added, tilting his head in thought before being prodded in the ribs with a forehoof. Stopping his current line of thoughts. "Grr, fucking purple pony alicorn pillock." Anon grumbled.

"Anyway she's right. I was trying to fight you and threatening the bookworm seemed like the easiest option." Anon explained.

"I see. So you have no intentions of harming the Princess?" It asked, its voice sounding more relaxed.

"Not currently." Anon replied casually before being prodded in the ribs once more.

"I swear to fucking god Twilight!" Anon said loudly. The alicorn ignored him to instead look at the construct once more.

"Anon is odd, very forward, swears a lot and lacks some communication skills, but is a good pon-person." She explains.

Anon groans at the backhanded praise before standing up, his legs still shaky.

"I'm not done healing you yet!" Twilight quickly objects.

"This is taking too long and is really uncomfortable, Let me at least sit in a chair or somthing." He argued, begining his trudge to the castle.

"You'll stain them, at least let me get a tarpe first" She quickly added

Astral sighed before he began to follow them. "It's not even noon and there is so much yelling." He stated.

Azrael turned to the construct before leaving. "Welcome to the shit show." She said enthusiastically before following the others.

Author's Note:

Got back yesterday, passed out and had quite a bit of free time. Jet lag is still messing up me up a bit, so I might change how some sentences are structured later when I'm fully rested.

Alright. As always, thank you so much for reading, and please let me know of any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Peace.

Comments ( 1 )

Anon needs to see a therapist, honestly.

Login or register to comment