• Published 29th Oct 2023
  • 358 Views, 0 Comments

Cinderella: A Spike x Starlight Story - Big Imagination E

  • ...
7
 0
 358

The Slipper Fits

Back home the wicked stepdaughters was enraged that they saw Starlight at the ball with the prince. They told their mother about it while throwing a temper tantrum. But then when she received a letter saying that the prince found a glass slipper and will marry the one who fits it that made the stepdaughters get ready and still fight over the prince. But Chrysalis had another idea. She locked Starlight's door and no matter how hard she tried Chrysalis wouldn't let her out. But luckily her mice friends were able to sneak in the room and unlock the door. Meanwhile Chrysalis answered the door and the prince and a guard were presented.

"Good day ma'am. We were wondering if we can have your daughters try on this slipper. Now need I remind you that whoever fits the glass slipper then the prince will marry her. His order is for every maiden to be presented." The guard said.

"Of course. There's no one else here but my daughters." Chrysalis answered.

"Wait! Sir! Please wait!" Starlight said.

She came down the stairs and the guard frowned at Chrysalis.

"Now sir. I can explain..." Chrysalis said.

"No! His orders are that every maiden is to be presented." The guard said walking to her.

"Please have a seat." He said as she sat down.

"Now. I will see which one of you fits this glass slipper. And if you do then the prince will marry you." The guard said as the stepdaughters were giggly.

First he tried fitting the slipper on Aria's foot. But it was too small meaning she wasn't the bearer of the slipper. She frowned in disappointment as he went to the next girl. Next he tried fitting it on Adagio's foot and she tried squeezing it on there and made it look like it fits but it flew off her foot meaning it's too big. The guard caught the glass slipper before it could break and knew that Adagio wasn't the bearer of the slipper either. Finally he went to Starlight and took a deep breath hoping her would be the one. He got on his knees and placed the glass slipper on her foot and to his surprise it fits!! Now he knew that
Starlight was the one who fits the glass slipper and smiled.

"My lady. You are the one who fits it." The guard said.

"Does that mean....?" Starlight said.

"Yes. The prince shall marry you. We must make haste and inform him the good news!" The guard said.

Starlight could never been more happier in her life. Now her dream was finally coming true to marry the prince. At the castle wedding bells were ringing, everyone was cheering for the new wedded couple as Spike and Starlight made their way to the carriage and rode off into the sunset. Starlight waved goodbye to all her friends even the mice as they waved back. Spike and Starlight stared into each other's eyes lovingly and finally shared a passionate kiss. And we cut to Spike who will read the final chapter of the story.

"And they all lived happily ever after. The End." Spike said as he closed the book.

"Ah. Now that was a wonderful story. I know someday me and Starlight will be together forever. Like Cinderella and her prince. Well time to hit the hay for the night." Spike said.

He went to his room and went on the bed and fell asleep dreaming everything in the story. And thus my friends ends a fairy tale crossover with Cinderella.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoy that Disney crossover with Cinderella. Shouts to roxas2017 for requesting this. It was a magical story.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment