• Published 31st Oct 2023
  • 300 Views, 7 Comments

Blues Clues: A Thanksgiving Feast - Big Imagination E



It's Thanksgiving! Time for Spike and Steve to play Blues Clues!

  • ...
9
 7
 300

Thinking Time and Dinner

https://m.

They ran as fast as they possibly can and sat in the Thinking Chair.

"Ok. Now that were in our Thinking Chair let's think." Steve said as they took out their notebooks.

"Were trying to figure out what dessert we can make for Thanksgiving dinner. And the clues are a circle..." Spike said as the image flew above him.

https://m.

"..A lump of dough..." Steve said.

"..and a pumpkin." Spike said.

"So what dessert could we make to complete Thanksgiving dinner with a circle, some dough and a pumpkin?" Steve said as he and Spike started thinking. Then Spike got an idea.

"Well. Maybe this dessert is something that is shaped like a circle." Spike said.

"Yeah. And im thinking that it uses the dough and the pumpkin." Steve said.

"Good thinking. So what dessert is shaped like a circle and uses dough and a pumpkin?" Spike said as the clues connected like a puzzle and formed the answer.

"Pumpkin pie!!" The reader said.

"Pumpkin pie! Yes that's it cause that is shaped like a circle and uses dough and a pumpkin for the filling!" Steve said.

"We just figured out Blues Clues!!" Spike said adds they started singing.

https://m.

When they finished they posed and smiled.

"Come on Spike! Let's make that pumpkin pie!" Steve said.

They went to the kitchen and saw Rarity taking out a fresh baked pumpkin pie.

"Hey boys. I heard the news! So I made this pumpkin pie!" Rarity said.

"Nice job Rarity! Now we can have dinner at last." Steve said.

Everyone went to the table, called everyone and sat down. They all said their prayers and began eating. They were enjoying the feast that was prepared including the turkey. After dinner was over everyone gets up and Spike and Rarity were about to leave but after they said goodbye to Steve.

"That was a wonderful meal. Thanks for inviting us Steve." Rarity said.

"Your welcome. You two have a Happy Thanksgiving." Steve said.

"You as well Steve. See ya later." Spike said as he and Rarity left heading home and Steve smiled shutting the door. Then he went to the readers.

"Thank you so much for all your help today. I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving too." Steve said as he sang one more time.

https://m.

After he sang 'That we wanna do!' he had this to say.

"Bye bye! Happy Thanksgiving. See ya." Steve said as the door shut and thus ends another Blues Clues story. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed that Thanksgiving story of Blues Clues! Happy Thanksgiving.

Comments ( 2 )

This was a fun time.

11755832

I didn't think anyone else watched it

Login or register to comment