• Published 4th Jan 2024
  • 306 Views, 4 Comments

The veiled truth at Twilight - -Personwrites-



Twilight has a secret that very few know she has a job, that deals with national security...one that not even Celestia knows about.

  • ...
 4
 306

Entering your fate

Twilight's POV:

I wake up a weight still pressing on my heart. "Why did this have to be such a big secret... I hope the Canterlot Wedding fiasco doesn't happen again," I think my new appendages twitch slightly at the thought. "How would I even go about explaining Oh yeah sorry but I've been working for a top secret organization... Surprise!" I mentally face-hoof at that thought. I silently crawled out of bed and slink over to my luggage. Unlike other organizations according to my knowledge uniforms aren't required even in S.M.I.L.E. but they are for the C.C.I.O. but it's nothing crazy like in a top secret mission just your average suit and tie. I quickly grab my dress shirt, blazer, slacks, and my purple tie with my cutie mark engraved at the bottom. I rush toward one of the secluded cabins and make quick work of buttoning the shirt and blazer. I fiddle with my tie using my magic to quickly straighten the creases before straightening up everything else. I soon trot to the main passenger car seemingly just in time as the first whistle blows signaling we are nearing the station. I keep my pace whilst trying to maintain a seemingly graceful posture. I spot my friends heading toward the car door. I quicken my pace " Hi, girls," I say with a forced grin.

"Oh darling we wondered where you had gone off to," Rarity said glancing at my outfit. I took my luggage and headed through the door the stares from my five friends and dragon were burning through my carefully crafted mask. I make no small talk skillfully dodging the uptight nobles as I swerve and maneuver glancing back a few times at my companions. Eventually I stop right before the castle gates.

"Hey, Twi why did you practically sprint here," Spike said panting " also what's with the business suit?"

"Oh um well..." I started but was cut off.

"Huzzah! Twilight Sparkle!" Luna shouts a large smile plastered on her muzzle.

I step towards her and whisper "I have never wanted to see you so much at one time"

"It seems like we have saved thee once again," she says smirking. I wave one of my front hooves signalling my friends to follow behind.

Author's Note:

I am going to be cruel and end this chapter here. If you have questions or I made mistakes please comment! I have started my villain ark.