• Published 5th Jan 2024
  • 159 Views, 7 Comments

The Adventures of Young Daring Do - Big Imagination E



We hear how the famous Daring Do came to be.

  • ...
5
 7
 159

The Origin of Daring Do

Today you will witness how the amazing Derring Do became the explorer that we all know today. Let’s all go back in time to when she was just a little filly.

Her earliest memory was her father. He was an explorer and treasure hunter too. His name is Treasure Hunt. When she was like 7 years old she had a love for adventure. Wasn’t really the best at it at first. But that didn’t stop him from teaching her how to be a great explorer and treasure hunter.

“Ok sweetheart. Ready to learn how to be a great explorer and treasure hunter?” Treasure asked.

“Yes daddy! I’m really excited!!” Young Daring Do said.

He chuckled and started teaching her everything he knew about being an adventurer. It took some practice for a few months but she really got the hang of it and was ready for the next step.

Her dad would always teach her how to be a good explorer every time she came back from school. And she even had dreams about being an explorer and hunting treasure. That’s because her father would tell her all the adventures he had as bedtime stories. And she smiled peacefully and went to sleep.

Now let’s talk about her school life. During her time in elementary school she would always draw pictures of her and her father going on an adventure one day when the time came. She had a few friends supporting her while others didn’t. And when they disrespected her she blew a fuse and had a need to beat some sense in them. But some of the time can get her in trouble.

As she got older she decided to up her training by taking karate classes. If she wanted to go on an adventure she needed to learn how to dodge any attacks or traps. When she finished her teacher came.

“Well done young Daring.” The teacher said. “You are doing very well. Keep it up and you’ll understand the importance of being able to master the karate arts.”

“Thank you sensai.” Daring responded.

So she continued her training and overtime when she became a teenager she graduated karate school and was fully trained now.

During her high school years she was still training hard and learning everything she needed to know. She even participated in wrestling and held all sorts of records.

After she graduated she got a big surprise from her father.

“Hey honey. Since you graduated from high school I got a big surprise for you. Since I noticed how hard you were training I think it’s time you join me on an adventure.” Treasure said.

“Really dad?” Daring asked.

“Yes. Go get your explorer gear on and let’s find some treasure!!” Treasure declared.

Daring was so happy hearing that she immediately made her way to her room and changed into her explorer outfit and the two headed off for adventure.

They were hiding in a bush and saw a huge temple. There were guards blocking the entrance but that didn’t stop them as they knocked them out cold by punching them. Then they both went inside the temple and kept on a lookout for any traps.

Sure enough when they came close to the treasure room there were lots of traps. First they had to dodge a bunch of shooting arrows. Next came some flamethrowers. Third was a bunch of deadly spikes that pop up from no where. And finally there were these swinging axes to avoid or your head would get cut off.

Luckily for Daring and her father they both dodged everything. If it wasn’t for all the training she did.

Anyways they both entered the treasure room and found a huge treasure chest that is fully of treasure. But after they took it the place started to crumble and had to escape as fast as they could.

They both managed to escape the temple as they watched it crumble into the ground and stared at the treasure chest.

“Nice one for your first ever adventure with me. Now let’s open that chest and see what’s inside.” Treasure said.

“I can’t wait to see what’s inside dad.” Daring said.

So the two picked off the lock and slowly opened the chest and inside was a bunch of gold coins and jewels. There was even a telescope and a journal in there. Daring picked them up and stared in awe.

“They’re for you sweetheart. Cause now you are ready to become a real explorer and treasure hunter. I’m proud of you dear.” Treasure smiled.

“Thanks dad. I couldn’t have done it without you. Now I can fulfill my dream of being an adventurer!!” Daring beamed.

Over the past few years her father retired and Daring continued on doing what she loves best. Being the best explorer and treasure hunter the world has ever known. She had a lot of adventures like when she faced a cat monster. Or the time she found the Eternal Flower. And let’s not forget that time she found the Forbidden City of Clouds.

Lately most of her adventures were stopping an evil pony named Dr. Calleberon. He always causes trouble and when that happens Darling Do swings in and stops his schemes.

But here’s something else. After all the adventures she went on she decided to write them down turning them into books. Now it didn’t go well when the first one was published. But that didn’t stop her from trying again. Then as time went by more ponies began reading the books and loving all the action in them. Heck even Rainbow Dash had all of them.

And finally went she went to different places in Equestria she would tell everyone about all the stuff that happened in her adventures and now she claimed the treasure.

And that is how she became the famous explorer and treasure hunter Equestria has ever known and will continue to do so. With that said I hope you liked this origin.

Comments ( 7 )

Good on you, mate.

I think this is a nice, sweet story about a good character. Well done.

You know I was wondering if you could make a fanfic about Kirby (Nintendo's) in the g4 or g5 movie. If you do I will be greatful, but I understand if you can't

11792456
Yeah I don't know much about Kirby

Bro, Daring Do is the best pony! :rainbowwild:

Login or register to comment