• Published 20th Jun 2024
  • 107 Views, 0 Comments

PAW Patrol: Equestria - Robert Emerald Fountain



Equestria gets terrorized by Victoria Vance, but Ryder and the pups arrive to help the citizens stop her.

  • ...
 0
 107

Calling for Help

Location:
Equus

**

Luna saw the craft come screaming down from the sky and rushed to wake up Celestia. The two sisters sent royal guards to inspect the crash site, but several of them were injured and had to be brought back. Early the next morning, a sinister looking woman barged into the dining room as Celestia and Luna were eating breakfast. The princesses were flat out ANNOYED by the sudden disruption of peace and demanded to know who this was.

"I am Victoria Vance, and I seek the most powerful source of energy to use against those who defeated me.", hissed the mean woman.

"You don't sound very trustworthy.", growled Luna.

"That's it!", yelled Vance as she charged at Luna and tackled her to the floor.

"Celestia, get word to Twilight.", shrieked Luna as Vance grabbed her horn and began absorbing her magic in a frightening manner.

Celestia quickly wrote a scroll and began running to her chamber with Vance right on her tail.

"Oh no you DON'T!", screamed Vance as Celestia lit the scroll to send it to Twilight via fire.

Vance angrily knocked Celestia down and grabbed her by the horn just as she had done with Luna in order to siphon her power. As Vance absorbed the magic; Celestia began feeling lightheaded until she passed out. Realizing the possibility that the PAW Patrol might have found her out already, Vance fled Canterlot and headed north to strike the Crystal Empire after sensing the strong power from the Crystal Heart. Cadence defended herself and the heart, but Shining Armor was subdued and lost his power.

**

As Twilight was finishing her pancakes, Spike suddenly gave out a belch and released the urgent message from Celestia. Twilight took it in her aura and quickly read what was written.

**

Twilight,

This is an emergency. A sinister woman named Victoria Vance has shown up in Equestria and has stolen my magic as well as Luna's. She said that she is attempting to find the strongest source of energy that she can find in order to beat some sort of enemy she has. I hope she doesn't find out about the Elements, but you need to be ready regardless. Please HURRY!

Signed,

Celestia

**

After reading Celestia's scroll, Twilight sent word to Flurry Heart for help. Flurry arrived as fast as possible, fully clad in battle armor.

"Equestria is being terrorized by an unfriendly visitor. She seems to be searching for the strongest source of power she can get her hands on. She has already stolen Celestia and Luna's magic. Celestia sent the scroll to me just moments before her magic was taken. We must be ready to protect ourselves and make sure we don't lose our own power. They ask that we call for help, because they are unsure of whether or not the Elements can stop this threat.", Twilight explained.

"I agree with you, Aunt Twilight. Mom was able to protect both herself AND the Crystal Heart from this crazy woman when she hit the Crystal Empire, but Dad had his magic stolen.", replied Flurry.

The two alicorns rushed to the Everfree Forest and made their way to the communications tower. Once in the main room, they began calling out.

On the Space Patroller, Skye was keeping an ear to the radio for any signals when she picked up the call from Equus.

"Ryder, I have a signal. It's coming from the planet we are headed for.", she said.

"Put it on-screen.", said Ryder.

Skye nodded and transferred the call to the main viewscreen.

"This is Ryder from the PAW Patrol. Please state your emergency.", he said.

"My name is Twilight Sparkle. I am the Princess of Friendship on the planet Equus.", replied Twilight.

"What brings you to our world?", asked Flurry Heart.

"We are pursuing an enemy of ours. Her name is Victoria Vance.", replied Ryder.

"We are aware. She is apparently trying to find a power that would be strong enough to beat you.", said Twilight.

"How do you know that?", asked Ryder in amazement.

"She has attacked and stolen power from the top rulers in our homeland.", said Flurry.

"Not good. We will be there as fast as we can.", said Ryder's police pup Chase.

"See you when you get here. Flurry will wave you in.", said Twilight.