• Published 2nd Jun 2024
  • 756 Views, 71 Comments

Who Is That? - TheKing2001



When I asked to come visit Equestria, finding love was the last thing on my mind. But i guess Fluttershy was right, the world works in mysterious ways.

  • ...
6
 71
 756

Chapter XIV

I felt Cloudchaser nuzzle me as I blinked a few times, staring at the cloud in her house we had fallen asleep on and she gave me a wide smile. We had ended up at her house and thank the lord Flitter wasn’t busy again. We had snuck past the snoring mare on the couch and I felt like I was a young filly again sneaking her first girlfriend inside the house past her mom.

“Good morning,” Cloudchaser said casually as I faced her and smiled back. That was a view I didnt think I’d ever get tired of seeing. “Welcome to the inside of our humble abode.”

“Very cloudy,” I stated dryly and she laughed.

“Well, my name is Cloudchaser after all. Sucks you have to go home today,” Cloudchaser said and ran a hoof along my side. “You gonna tell your other friends about us?”

“I mean, if they ask me about my relationship status I will. It’s not really their business who I’m seeing after all. And besides, you’re mine,” I smirked and nudged her with my muzzle. “Kinda wanna keep this between me, you, Flitter and the others for a bit. Knowing my Rarity, she’ll spread it around the school so. I don’t need a million people in my business or harassing my girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend. I like that,” Cloudchaser mused aloud and I had to agree with that. I wrapped my forelegs around her and she mimicked the action with a wing.

“Me too. Next time I’ll bring a guitar and I’ll play some song for you,” I commented and Cloudchaser shrugged.

“I only really like rock music so. Flitter really likes country and hip hop. Don’t know how she can stand the last one,” Cloudchaser muttered and I chuckled.

“That’s like Rainbow with rap. She’s actually a pretty good rapper and so is Pinkie. The amount of times I’ve been in the car with them and they randomly start is insane.”

Cloudchaser hummed in acknowledgement and I glanced out the window at the sun rising. I didn’t even think cloud houses could have glass windows or well, windows in general really. I assume it’s a result of pegasus magic or something like that.

“When do you gotta leave?” Cloudchaser broke the silence and I stared at the sun with a sigh.

“In about three hours,” I answered with a groan. “I’m not entirely ready to to back go two legs and school work.”

“I can imagine. Sleeping alone is gonna suck,” Cloudchaser sighed and I agreed with her on that. “Maybe I’ll ask Rarity to make a stuffed animal of you. Though that might seem a bit weird if you came back and saw a plush of you on my bed.”

“Potentially,” I admitted after a moment. “But it could be weirder. It could be a magically enchanted one that moves and talks like me.”

“That’s a terrifying thought. Come on, I wanna go do something before you leave,” Cloudchaser said and fluttered her wings. “And hurry. Three hours isn’t long.”

“What you got in mind?”

“We can go walk by the lake. It’s a nice spot to hang out. Most of the colts and fillies go there after school,” Cloudchaser answered and I stretched out on the cloud. “Hope you don’t hate sand.”

“I’m not Anakin Skywalker so I’m okay with it,” I answered and she gave me a confused look.

“Not who?”

I burst out laughing and fell backwards on the bed as I pressed my hooves on my chest and continued laughing before I was able to speak a bit between my laughs.

“I’ll tell you later.”


I tightened my saddlebags and stared at portal with a sigh before glancing back at the other elements, Spike, Berry Punch, Lyra, Minuette, Lemon Hearts, Bon Bon, Twinkleshine, Flitter and Cloudchaser and the cmc standing behind me.

“Well it’s been fun having ya sugarcube,” Applejack tipped her hat before hugging me. “Stay safe, have fun back there.”

“Write to me every now and again,” Cloudchaser said as I stepped away from Applejack to hug Cloudchaser.

“I will,” I promised before kissing her, faintly listening to Scootaloo and Rainbow both gag while Rarity and Sweetie both grinned widely at us.

“Adorable,” Rarity sang and we both blushed as Cloudchaser kissed me back. I inhaled before sighing contently, sniffing a few times and smelling her lavender shampoo she used this morning.

“Think you’re gonna miss me yet?” Cloudchaser asked breathlessly as the others blushed or looked away.

“Mhm definitely,” I answered and flicked her with my tail. “What are you gonna do about you know who?”

I jerked my head to Flitter and Spike as Cloudy grinned at me before she rested her wing around me.

“Oh I’m gonna get those two together,” Cloudchaser whispered and I nodded. That was what had I hoped for.

“Excellent. In a few months, you want to come over?” I asked and tapped a hoof against her wing as she shrugged.

“Yeah sure I’d like that a lot. Let me know when and I’ll visit the Princess to open it I suppose. But you better take me to the movies. I wanna see what human movies are like,” Cloudchaser smirked at me and she wiped some purple lipstick off my mouth. “You had something on your mouth. Wonder how that got there.”

“Gee, I wonder,” I snarked and rolled my eyes. “It’s been really nice seeing you all. I’ll be back whenever I can. And well, thanks for all the help getting me with Cloudy. She was a lot more confident about getting my attention.”

“I wasn’t confident. I was terrified,” Cloudchaser admitted and blushed. “It was fifty fifty. But that’s a conversation for another visit.”

I gave a nod and quickly hugged everyone in the room as Pinkie and Minuette both nuzzled me as Berry and Twinkleshine wrapped a hoof over my back.

I somehow unwrapped myself from the hug and pressed a hoof against the portal, the others who didn’t know about it giving startled gasps as a mint green hoof rested on my foreleg.

“Take me with you!” Lyra screamed and Bon Bon grunted a curse word before biting her tail. “Ow!”

“I’m very sorry about her. She gets excitable,” Bon Bon shot Lyra a look and I rubbed my forehead. I was really feeling deja vu right now.

“The amount of deja vu I’m feeling right about now is insane,” I muttered and Lemon Hearts giggled as I nuzzled Cloudchaser one more time and I inhaled before stepping the mirror completely this time.

I squeezed my eyes shut before I tumbled to the ground and opened my eyes, wincing slightly at the sun light.

“Woah!” I exclaimed as I stood up and almost face planted if Applejack hadn’t caught me.

“Easy there,” Applejack smirked at me and handed me my backpack.

“Hey!” I grinned and looked around. “You guys were waiting for me?”

“Well duh!” Rainbow scoffed and continued bouncing a soccer ball. “We’ve been counting down the days. Schools been boring without you.”

“Was your trip productive?” Fluttershy asked curiously as she and Rarity dusted off my shirt.

“You could say that,” I answered with a smile. “It was a really fun. Oh! I got you all some stuff. Let’s go to Sugarcube Corner and I’ll give you it. Got a hat for you from pony Rarity Rares, a bird whistle from pony Fluttershy for Flutters, balloons from Pinkie, Wonderbolt memorabilia from Rainbow and some recipe I think from Jackie.”

“I don’t know what a Wonderbolt is but sick!”

“I hope you plan on telling us all that happened,” Rarity hummed as she wiped at my lip with a pointer finger and examined the purple lipstick that I guess Cloudchaser missed. “Hm.”

“Come on, I’ll tell you everything,” I answered with a smile before pausing. I’ll probably be better off not telling them how often I kissed Cloudchaser. That’s mine and hers business.

Okay, maybe not tell them everything.

Comments ( 8 )

Thank you for the great read!

Glad Sunset had a good time.

And of course Lyra's going to Lyra.

11935512
Np. There's gonna be another story from cloudschasers pov

11935631
Ooh gonna keep my eye out for that one!

11936061
And then one with Cloudchaser getting Spike and Flitter together, Cloudchaser going to the human world, Cloudchasers pov of the friendship games but I have a mature fic between raindrops and Spike to do real quick.

man almost sad this is over it was really nice !

11936807
Ty. Currently working on Cloudchasers pov because I think that'd be cool to have both point of views. It'll be out shortly.

Login or register to comment