• Published 28th Dec 2019
  • 780 Views, 0 Comments

The Collar - Kentavritsa



A girl checks in, at the Twilight hotel; where she finds a collar, she is putting on. She is later finding herself; in the process of being transformed, into Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
30
 0
 780

Hooves, Dear Hooves: 4

Author's Note:

--- --- ---

.

Ms. A has just fallen asleep!” Epona observes.

It is time, to tend to me. Epona picks up the Fetish, she had used for my benefit; which had turned my skin purple.

“I am granting you the first aspect, of your Idol: Twilight Sparkle!” Epona offers; “Her hooves, shall be yours!” she explains.

With the offer pronounced, she is picking the freshly printed gift up; before she is applying the addition onto the feet of the Idol. The addition naturally changes the pose, and the posture of the Idol; adjusting it to make it possible, to walk on the new hooves.

After a moment, the original seem between the purple skin and the hooves is closing; as the hooves are fusing to the original feet, and the posture of the Idol is adjusted, permanently.

“There, perfect!” Epona pronounces; “Now you have the hooves of your dream!” she concludes.

Now she is placing the Idol, back in its niche; where it will be waiting, for the attention awaiting it the next night.


I wake up, in the morning; the day after my skin had turned purple, just like Twilight Sparkle. I may not know it, yet; but it appears, I am becoming just like her. Bit by bit, I am changing; more and more, I look and feel just like her.

At first, I do not even realize; I had changed, yet again. I can not see the change; and I am not aware of the change, before I can see it.

My hands are still the same purple, as they were the night before; the lavender of Twilight Sparkle, herself. I had not complained about it then, and I am not about to complain about this now. If I had not liked it enough, at the beginning; it is growing on me, as it goes.

I am continuously growing more curious, and inquisitive; as the days come and go, but it is something I love. Maybe I had already been a girl, who likes to know and learn; now this is growing more pronounced, and the urges are growing stronger.

At first, I did not notice any change; when I folded up the quilt, to step out of my bed. Then I slide my hooves out, from under the quilt, and the change is overly obvious, as I set my hooves down onto the floor. I did not even have to look down, to see the hooves; when I feel the floor under my purple hooves, I know the change had occurred. I feel the hoof, hitting the floor, and look down; only to see the equine hooves, at the end of my feet.

“Ooh!” I exclaim, in surprise.

Interesting; just like the Crescent Moon shoes, I was wearing yesterday!” I observe, in delight.

Now I raise to my hooves, turn around; and fold the quilt back, in perfect order. There, as good as new. With that, I walk over to the wardrobe.

“Clip, clop; clip, clop!” I hear the little noises from my hooves as I was walking over to the wardrobe.

Delightful!” I ponder.

I open the doors, to the wardrobe; before I scan the space, for what I am to wear today. As I consider my options, I slip the panties I had been sleeping in, down, before I pick them up and place them on the floor of the wardrobe.

After a moment, I extract a pair of new, fresh panties; step into them and pull them up. With that, I afford the panties a few tentative tugs; adjusting the fit, making them more comfortable. Of course; these panties, feel as if they had been made for me. It isn't; as if I could complain, about that now. You just do not complain, about something you like.

Now I extract the skirt, step into it; before I pull it up, and afford it a few tentative tugs in order to get the fit just right. As the skirt is on, I pick up the top; pulling it down over my head, and adjust its fit with a few tentative tugs.

“There, all dressed up!” I mumble, to myself.

“Maybe I should put my gloves on, too!” I ponder, as I am searching for the item in question.

After a moment, I find the gloves I had been looking for. Now I extract the right glove, slipping the hand in; pulling it all the way up, affording it a few tentative tugs. With the right glove on, I extract the left glove; slipping the hand in, before I am pulling it all the way up.

Once my gloves are on, I consider; if I should try to find a pair of stockings. Sadly; my old favourites would never fit me, ever again. Nothing to do about it; but I have my hooves, already.

After a few minutes, I find something, I imagine could still fit me, even after the latest change. I extract the right stocking, lift my hoof and insert it into the stocking; before I pull the stocking all the way up, and finally afford the stocking a few customary, tentative tugs. My hoof had slipped in, surprisingly easily; as if it had been eager, to slip in all the way down. Now I extract the left stocking, before I slip my left hoof in; pulling the stocking up, and push the hoof all the way down. As my left hoof is on the floor, I am once more standing steadily; on my own two hooves, comfortably.

There, now I am finally dressed up!” I mumble.

I close the doors to the wardrobe, before I turn my back on the wardrobe; walking up to the door of the Living-room. As I reach the door, I extend my right hand; pressing the palm of the hand onto the plaque, and spread my fingers to open the door. As the door slide up, I step out of the room; as I step over the threshold, the door is eagerly closing behind me. With that, I continue to the next door. As I approach the door, to the cloaking-room, I extend my right hand, pressing the palm onto the plaque.

As I spread my fingers, the door is sliding up before me; I step into the cloaking-room, and the door is closing behind me.

What kind of shoes, do I have available; that fits me, now as I have hooves?” I ponder, as I am approaching the shoe-rack.

I look down, scanning my selection. None of my old shoes can be found. Maybe I should not have been surprised; considering the fact, that none of them could fit my hooves. My old shoes, were designed for a girl's feet; not a mare's hooves.

Red, purple, blue and clear!” I ponder, as I am looking at the selection, I had been offered.

“Shoes, boots; regular and heel-high boots!” I mumble; giggling at the choices made, in my name.

The horse-shoes comes in gold and silver, sapphire and ruby. The metals are completely opaque, while the other are perfectly clear.

I bend over, and pick up a purple, regular boot, before I slip my hoof into it. Now I pick up the left boot, slipping the other hoof into it.

It is almost, as if I had been wearing a pair of regular sneakers!” I realize.

Now I am selecting a pair of ruby shoes; slipping them on, surprised by the perfect fit and how comfortable it is to wear. Maybe I should never have been surprised; these had been crafted, specifically for me. In hindsight, I giggle at the mistake. At least; no harm is done, and none were here to see me. It is my very own, and private secret. I can forget the incident.

Now I am ready to go, and I do need to have my breakfast!” I ponder.

I leave the shoe-rack behind, as I turn around; walking up to the door and extend my right hand towards the plaque. Now I press the palm up onto it, spread my fingers; then I step out as the door is sliding up, before the door closes behind me.

“Clip, clop; clip, clop!” I hear from my hooves, as I continue towards the elevator.

As I reach the elevator, I once more extend my hand; pressing the palm onto the plaque and opens the door, as I am spreading my fingers. Now I step in, as the doors slip apart; then the doors close behind me, as I had entered the small space.

“Good morning, Ms. A!” Ellie is greeting me.

“Good morning, Ellie!” I respond.

I feel the floor pushing me up, before I have the time to say anything more. The gravity increases, as the elevator is accelerating upwards.


I feel the floor falling under me, as the elevator is moving down towards my next destination. After a while, it is starting to slow down, and the gravity is returning towards a more familiar experience.

“I hope you will enjoy our local Spa!” Ellie offers.

“Me to; I am so curious, to explore this experience!” I respond.

“I am sure you will enjoy it; Aloe knows how to treat a girl like you!” Ellie responds.

“Exactly!” I respond.

The elevator comes to a smooth halt; and the doors are sliding up, before me.

“Thank you, Ellie!” I add, as I step out of the elevator.

“You are quite welcome, Ms. A!” Ellie responds, just before the doors are closing behind me.
I continue to the doors, marked Aloe's Massage.

Aloe's Massage” I read, over the twin sliding doors.

As I reach the wide doors, I extend my right hand; pressing the palm onto the plaque, and the doors slide up before me as I spread my fingers. Now I step into the lounge, just before the doors are closing behind me. I had just been swallowed up, but the lounge and the adventure I am promised.

All of a sudden, I have been thrust into an environment; making it appear, as if I had been outdoors. I am trotting over the luscious, green grass. Though I do find a path, laid with purple crystal; signifying, that I am on the track towards the Spa.

I can spot groups of chairs, with a table in the middle. The tables are evenly spaced out; while the chairs had been rearranged, by the people who had been visiting the room. Each table, the center of the group of surrounding chairs.

Naturally, there is also a desk; tended by a girl, looking exactly like the receptionist I had met in the lobby.

After a moment of contemplation, I turn towards the desk and walk over to the girl. I approach the desk, eagerly.

“Greetings, Ms. A!” the girl at the desk exclaims.

“Greetings!” I respond; looking forwards, to what she could be offering me.

“Welcome to Aloe's Spa!” she continues.

“Is there an opening, for me to enjoy her massage?” I inquire.

I observe her moving her fingers over the screen, integrated into the desktop before her. I see her fingers playing on the keyboard, confirming the available services; including the massage, I had just asked about.

“Yes, I can see an opening; for your massage session, before lunch!” she responds.

“”Thank you, I was really looking forwards to the massage!” I respond; “Is there anything in particular; that gives me the experience, of being pampered?” I inquire.

“We do have steam-room, and mud-bath; for relaxation; making you enjoy the experience more!” she offers; “Then we have manicure, pedicure, hooficure and make-up services available for you; right now under the day!” she continues.

“Then I would like to start with: the steam-room, massage and mud-bath, in order!” I respond; “Then I can enjoy the pampering fully!” I add.

“Place the palm of your right hand on the plaque, while I am booking your service!” she explains.

“Thank you!” I respond; as I place the right hand, on the plaque.

I watch her fingers playing over the keyboard, as she is filling in the effort of booking my services. I also notice the smile on her face, as she is processing my request, into the booking-order.

“Take the right path, with the purple trim!” she instructs me; “I am placing you on the list, for your make-up, as you leave the relaxation-session!” she concludes.

“Thank you!” I respond; just before I follow the path, she had indicated.

“Clip, clop; clip, clop!” I hear, from my hooves; as I follow the path, she just indicated.

Just as expected; the path is laid with black stones, coated with clear silicon. As she had said, the stones of my path has a purple trim. I reach the end of the path, which faces me with a pair of twin sliding-doors.

On the right side of the door, I find the customary plaque, controlling the door into the Spa.

I extend my hand and press the palm of my hand, onto the plaque as I approach the door; spreading my fingers, and the doors are sliding up before me. I walk in, stepping over the threshold; the door quietly sliding shut behind me, just as I clear the threshold.

There is a small room before me, mainly resembling the interior of an air-lock. The air is warmer, than it had been outside; in order for me to feel more relaxed, as I am entering the Spa. I open the next door, as I had the door into this room. Behind the door, I find a lounge; similar, to the one I had found before.

In the middle of the room, I find a desk; behind which, a girl is standing. I notice the stunning similarity, between this girl, and the girls trending the desks I have seen before. Just as before, it is a girl tending the desk; it seems to be the expected norm, to approach the people visiting this hotel. I guess I do not mind. Naturally; the girls had been converted, with the same process I am currently exploring.

I have three halls behind the desk; each leading to the specific treat. While I can not see it from my position, there is a hall connecting the respective halls. I will see these; once I have entered the hall, and enjoyed the session of the Spa.

Signs explain which path leads, to where I need to go; I follow the path, towards the steam-room. Just outside the door, I see a steam-gauge; showing how hot it is, and how ready the room is for me. It is ready for me, because I am the one; standing by the door, ready to step into the room.

“Cherry, pink cherry!” I mumble, to myself.

Of course the floor had been laid with cherry-wood, for me to walk upon. I guess it is obligatory. Though the wood had been coated with crystal clear silicon, to protect it from the heat, and the unavoidable wear and tear. Though it is very comfortable, to walk on.

Do I even have to point out, that the walls had been laid with the very same silicon-coated cherry-wood? Like a picket-fence, from floor to ceiling.

The room is hot, just as I had been expecting. I enjoy sitting in the room, resting my rump on the cherry-wood.

Oh, but why am I not surprised; by the pin-prick LED light night-sky in the ceiling, only covered with mate black silicon to hold the illusion together, and protect the lights against the heat and humidity in the room?

I am sitting down, comfortable. I relax, enjoying the moment; as I find myself, relaxing more and more as the time is slipping by. The warmth induced by the steamy air is making it very easy to relax. I enjoy the moment, of quiet contemplation. I may be alone; but certainly not lonely, in here.

I raise to my hooves and walk to the door, open the door and step out. The air is cool, but not chilly or cold. I continue back to the crossroad, where I turn towards the massage-room.

After a few minutes of walking, I am approaching the room with chairs; where I am supposed to wait, for Aloe to be ready for me. There is a desk, with a girl waiting for me. Technically speaking, she is just waiting for the next girl to show up; but since I am that girl, she is waiting for me.

Of course, Aloe is the name of the girl performing the massage, the Masseuse; but I can not know, which of them I am to see. Just like me, she has been experiencing the time of transformation, step-by-step. Now she is embodying Aloe, the Masseuse.

Anywhere else, I would have been upset; because Aloe is just a name, but here it is perfectly acceptable. She is Aloe, because she is the Masseuse. Simple, and effective. She is not just looking like Aloe, she has effectively become her in the process. She is still very much an individual; but she is still everything Aloe is, Professionally. It is her Professional experience and expertise, and her Personality I am asking for. That is, what is enabling her, to perform her magic. If there is another Aloe; does not diminish her quality, in the least.

As I approach the desk, the girl is looking up; as if she had been sensing my approach, by some unseen means. She is clearly directing her undivided attention towards me.

“Greetings, Ms. A!” she exclaims; “Welcome to Aloe's Massage!” she continues.

“Hello!” I respond; “Is there by any chance an opening, for me to have massage, now?” I inquire.

“Yes, Ms. A!” she responds; “There is!” she continues.

“Wonderful!” I respond; “I have been looking forwards to this!” I continue; “I have heard, she is the very best!” I conclude.

“Right this way!” she explains, indicating where I am to go; “The door is open for you!” she continues.

“Thank you!” I respond; and follow the hall, to where she had just directed me to go.

“You are quite welcome, Ms. A!” she responds; “It is a pleasure, to see you!” she responds, just before I am walking out of her view.

A moment later, I see the open twin sliding doors on the right. Just as she had said; Aloe is indeed waiting, for me. As I reach the door, I turn and step into the small room behind the doors. Naturally, the doors are closing behind me, discreetly and quietly. The room may be small, but cozy and familiar. It is almost, as if I had been here; though I guess, it is the style and adherence to the fashion of the hotel I recognize. I know, I have never been here.

Once the doors behind me, had finally closed; a new set of doors are opening, before me.

This room is almost identical, to the one I had just left. I love the glossy purple crystal the floor and wall is made up by. The ceiling is mate silicon, with the now familiar pin-prick LED starscape. The room is brightly lit, with such an easy means; looking as if it would never require maintenance, ever. Though I doubt that is true. Not that I care. So long as the light works, for the short time I am here.

“Greetings, Ms. A!” she exclaims; “Welcome to the Spa!” she offers; “I am Aloe, your Masseuse, for the day!” she adds, with some pride to her voice.

“Hello, Aloe!” I respond; “And thank you!” I add.

“You are quite welcome, Ms. A!” she responds; “You will have to take your boots of!” she explains; “You can leave them on the shoe-rack; right there, by the door!” she explains.

“Of course!” I respond, giggling.

I walk up, to the shoe-rack, she had indicated; before I take my shoes and boots of, placing them on the indicated shoe-rack.

“Right this way, please; Ms. A!” she offers, indicating for me to follow her into the next room.

I eagerly follow her through the doors. I notice a purple glove covering the doors, leading into the next room. The glow is indicating a magical force-field; similar to the one I had experienced, at the Top of the World restaurant, where I had enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Only this time; it is not dealing with air-pressure, but a sound-proof field. In the next room, it is perfectly silent; no sounds, other than the once we are producing ourselves.

The doors are closing behind us, as I had stepped over the threshold; only now, it is physically sealing us into this small room. None can enter, and none can leave; for the duration of my massage, Aloe is about to give me.

The room itself, is identical to the two rooms I had just passed; save the sparse decoration. I have no shoe-rack, just a massage bed; on which I am about to climb up onto and lie down. There is a pair of side-doors, behind which I am to disrobe; and dress up, after the massage.

I notice, how the light is slowly dimming; phasing out, towards the near darkness required for my massage. I am already relaxed; but now I find myself relaxing, even more.

“You will have to slip out of the skirt; you can disrobe, in there!” she explains; indicating the room, behind the doors.

“Oh, of course!” I respond; “Just as I had been expecting!” I ponder.

“If you are comfortable with nudity; you will enjoy this more, the less you are wearing!” she offers, generously.

“Thank you!” I respond; “That does sound reasonable!” I continue; “I think I will try this nude; since she indicated, it was going to feel better!” I ponder.

The door had slid up, as she indicated, that I had to disrobe; now I am stepping into the room, and the doors are closing behind me.

This feels, as if I had entered a walk-in closet; just smaller, and without any clothes inside. I am alone.

I will find new, fresh clothes; when I get back in here, after my massage!” I realize, remembering how this works.

I slip out of my skirt, leaving it on the floor behind myself. Now I pull the top up, over my head; leaving it on the skirt. I had made a pile of clothes, in the process; but this does not bother me, not her and definitely not now. This will bother me, when I get home; after I had left the hotel, though. I was after all never a messy girl, in the first place.

“She indicated that it is best, if I am nude; so I think, I should try that!” I mumble, quietly to myself.

With that, I unceremoniously slide my panties down; letting them drop to the ground, ending up on the top of the pile I had already created.

Would the gloves make any difference?” I ponder; “I have no idea, but I intend to try this; stark naked, and perfectly nude!” I conclude.

Now I am pulling the right glove, off of me; leaving it on the pile, before I continue. I repeat the process, slipping the left glove of. Now I am indeed nude, stark naked. I am wearing exactly nothing. Anything I could have taken of, is now on the pile on the floor.

I am turning my back on the pile of clothes I had just left behind, only affording the clothes a final glace; before I approach the door, once more. The doors are sliding up, eagerly accepting me. I step out, into the room; where Aloe is waiting for me, ready to do her job.

I notice, that the light had continued to dim; as I was disrobing, leaving this much darker than it had been, as I had left. Now the twin doors to the wardrobe are sliding shut, behind me. I am alone, with Aloe, in this room.

The room is indeed quiet, aside from the little noises our hooves are making.

“Clip, clop; clip, clop!” is heard.

“Comfortable?” she inquires, and I nod confirmation; “You are completely nude, good!” she merely observes.

“Your bed is awaiting you, Ms. A!” she points out; “If you would take your place, so that I can start!” she offers.

The frame of the bed is clearly stain-less steel; while the mattress is crystal-clear silicon. The bed is covered, with a semi-transparent, purple silicon-sheet.

As I approach the bed, I notice just how slippery the sheet is to the touch; though it is easily holding on, to the mattress underneath. The membrane of the cushion, that is the mattress is firm; stretched taught around the squishy gel inside.

“Thank you, Aloe!” I respond; as I am finally mounting the massage-bed, slowly laying myself on the top of the comfortable cushion.

“There, perfect!” she points out; “Now, if you would turn over; lying on your belly, so that I can start with your back!” she explains.

“Of course!” I respond, as I am complying.

“Thank you, Ms. A!” she mumbles, quietly; “I know she will be enjoying, what I have prepared for her!” she ponders; knowing all too well, how the previous girls in my position has been reacting to her touch.

Since she is Aloe, the Masseuse of the Twilight Hotel; she has been prepared, for what is ahead. Why store tons of oil, when her hands could easily be prepared; for her touch to feel just as good, without the oil?

While within the field, in the room; her hands are comfortably warm, and the palms of her hands slippery. Her touch, will be feeling; almost as if she had been using the oil, I should have been expecting her to use. Though now, she does not need to warm the oil, or spend time; pouring the oil into the palms of her hands. How this process does work, I have no idea. Naturally; I do not even know of the Fetish applied, in order to affect us to change.

Aloe is standing behind me; on the right side of the bed, or gurney. I barely hear her breath, on the air; though I can hear her hooves, each step she is taking. The sounds, comforting me; reminding me, of the safety she is dedicated to offer. She is offering this service, to each and every girl, entering her diminutive domain. It may be small; but she has perfect control, of the girl before her. She knows I have approached her, with the implied dreams and wishes.

I am the puppet, bound by her strings; yet I do not feel as if I had been imprisoned, or controlled. I came by my very own volition. I had asked her, to offer me the massage; she so eagerly is providing, for me to enjoy. Little do I know, just how deep the effect is going to be; before she has concluded, the service I had just asked of her.

She is leaning over me, reaching down towards my exposed neck; placing her hands on my skin, pressing the tips of her fingers. Gently, but insistently.

I feel her, as she is caressing my skin; while she is accessing each and every muscle in turn, forcibly making them relax. She expertly moves her hand over my neck, caressing each muscle to submit to her will.

Her fingers, describing diminutive circles, as she is following my spine, all the way down my neck. I feel her doubling back, and then down once more. She leaves no muscle, cramping or tense. Each muscle perfectly relaxed, before she is moving on. It is, as if the tension is melting under her fingers.

As she is reaching the back, she continues down my spine; all the way down, to my tail. Now she is doubling back, an inch outside where she had just been. I feel her continuously going up and down, caressing my muscles; and I feel the tension evaporating, like mist in the gaze of the sun caressing the field with its gentle and life-bringing light. She is effectively washing me clean, leaving a warm relaxation in her wake.

Moment by moment, I feel her fingers; moving over the flesh of my back. I feel her slowly moving her way out, until she is flanking me down.

Now she is continuing down my right thigh, before she doubles back; as she is reaching the knee. As she is reaching my rump, she once more is doubling back. As she is reaching the edge, she continues from the knee, and all the way down to the ankle.

From the calf, she continues down the sole of my foot; caressing the muscles under the foot. I feel her fingers playing under my toes. She does not miss a single spot, even all the way down to the tip of each toe and between my toes. In the end, she repeats the process; with my left leg.

I hear the clopping of her hooves, as she is stepping up; starting over with my right shoulder. Moving down the arm, all the way down to the elbow and doubling back. She continues to caress my arm; up and down, up and down.

Now she is moving down, from the elbow to my wrist; doubling back, going outwards. Doubling back, up and down, up and down, outwards with each passing turn. She is reaching the hand, caressing the palm of the hand.

I feel her going over my thumb, then each finger in turn; reaching the pinkie finger, before she had finished my right arm. From there, she continues; repeating the process with the left arm.

With just a few more steps, she is back on the top of my rump. I am feeling her, as the tips of her fingers are starting out at the very top of the orb that is my rump. Circling outwards and down with each passing. As she is reaching the crack; she starts over with the left side; repeating the process.

“Ooh!” I mumble, in surprise; as I feel her fingers reaching my rump.

I guess, I had never realized, just how thorough she is, or how eagerly methodical she could be. This is Aloe, but still.

I realize, she is encircling the rim of my rump; but then I feel her fingers continuing ever further in. Deeper and deeper. She is spreading me, just as she is spreading the sense of relaxation over my body and deep into each muscle.

While I do not realize, just how deep she is going; and I certainly do not feel, just how deep she is continuing into my rump.

She had been prepared, and her hands had been changed; in order for her to work her magic, as deep as she possibly could. Should I have been scared?

In the end, she had pulled her hands out of my rump; as she pulled back, preparing for the next step.

“Clip, clop; clip, clop!” is heard from her hooves, as she is moving around.

“It is time, for you to turn around; relax, and stay still!” she informs me; “I will help you!” she then offers.

I feel her grabbing my right and left arms, as she is turning me over. A moment later; I am resting comfortably, on my back. She had performed the task, she had promised me; now she is about to start, the second phase of the job.

Okay, this is certainly something I could get used to!” I ponder, enjoying myself.

She is stepping forth, up to the head of my gurney; before she is approaching me, placing her hands on my forehead. Now I am feeling the tips of her fingers, slowly moving to the right and left over my forehead, just under my hair-line. As she is reaching the edge, she simply doubles back; again, and again.

“Close your eyes, please; Ms. A!” she explains; just before she is reaching my nose.

Her fingers, moving over the right and left eye-lid, before they move down the nose on the right and left; all the way down, to my upper lip. She moves up, and then out; to the right and left. Doubling back, and again.

She slowly moves down my face, over my cheeks and over my lips. I feel her caressing my chin, before she moves down to my throat. Had it not been Aloe; I imagine this could have been less comfortable to down-right uncomfortable. Yet, this is Aloe. She makes me relax, to the point; where this is actually more than just comfortable, but feels good.

As she has caressed my throat, she continues down onto my chest; between my breasts and further down my chest.

With my eyes still closed, I continue to enjoy her handiwork. She had never told me to open my eyes, so I keep them closed. Maybe I would lose the comfortable, warm relaxation; if I were to open my eyes, now? I do not know, and I do not chance it. I do not even consider, questioning or asking. Not right now. It simply feels too good.

As her fingers are reaching the mound, she doubles back up; now going outside my breasts; momentarily avoiding the spot, in order to save this for later. She continues; doubling back, up and down, up and down. Ever further outwards, right and left of where she had originally started.

She once more continue up onto my right leg, down to the knee. From the knee, she is doubling back. She continues, until she caressed the entire thigh; before she continues down to the ankle. Doubling back up and out, then back over and over again. In the end, she is reaching the point, where she continues to caress the foot. Naturally, she does miss exactly nothing. Finishing with the toes from the largest to the smallest.

Once she finished my right leg, she continues to repeat the process; caressing the left leg.

Okay; I will be booking a time for tomorrow, after breakfast; once she has finished, massaging me!” I ponder.

I hear her hooves hitting the floor; as she is stepping up to my chest, once more. She starts at the shoulder of my right arm, continuing down to the elbow. She only doubles back up and outwards; then she doubles back, until she reaches the edge and continues down from the elbow to my wrist.

Now I feel her fingers, caressing the back of my hand; before she is reaching my thumb, and finger by finger until she finished the pinkie-finger. From here, she continues; by repeating the process, massaging my left arm.

Her fingers starting between my right and left breast; down and outwards, slowly encircling my right and left breast. She only finishes, as she is reaching the nipples. Only now, her fingers start over; as if my nipples had been my breasts.

Naturally; I should have realized she would tend to my mound too. I feel her starting from the top, in a clock-wise motion. Encircling the mound, over and over, until she is reaching the very top. Only now, she continues to caress the petals of my orchid. While I doubt, the orchid could have been in need of relaxing more than it already is; she had chosen to caress it, nonetheless. I guess it is a part of me, thus she could not pass it over.

Only now, just as before; she continues in, spreading me, in order to reach as far in as she had intended. Internal muscles. I find myself even more relaxed. I am hot and wet. Excited, finding her very touch, exciting me more, than I had even dared to hope. She may be a girl, just like me; I had never been looking for a girl, or found one exciting or attractive before. Of course, none had ever given me; what she is giving me, and she is not even finished, yet.

Is it the care, she is giving me?” I ponder; “Or is it something else?” I continue, not quite sure what to think.

I can not help myself, I am enjoying her efforts and her attention; but I do not know, and I can not exactly be liable to think clearly enough to make heads or tails right now.

She is slowly pulling her hands out of me; with a wet, sucking noise. It sounds, and feels; as if I had not wanted her to go. I did not want her to pull back, just yet. Yet, she had just pulled out, but she has not yet pulled back.

She has not asked me, to wait or to slip down from the gurney!” I realize.

There is the one more detail, for her to tend to; my scalp. She steps back and walks to the top of the gurney, standing to face me. Her fingers, slowly caressing my head; from the hairline and back. From the right to the left and doubling back. Never stopping and never slowing down; just working her way back and down in the measured pace just right for me.

It is quiet, as she is finishing her work. I hear her hooves, as she is stepping over the floor. She is finished, the massage is delivered. I am relaxing, I am utterly and totally relaxed; to the point I could never have expected, from anything less than illegal muscle-relaxing drugs. It feels so good, so warm, I do not wish to move, not now and not ever. Though I know, I can not stay here indefinitely.

“Take your time; explore the feeling, and enjoy it!” she offers; “Learn how it feels, and how to return to how this feels right now!” she continues.

I do not respond, but I hear her words and heed the instruction. In a sense, she is telling me exactly what I wanted her to say; she is instructing me to stay where I am, exploring, what I want.

I hear the faint sounds of hooves against the hard crystal floor. She is stepping out, and the room is once more perfectly quiet. I do not make a sound, in the hopes of not challenging the warmth or the silence.

Aloe had left the room, and I am completely alone. With my eyes closed, I am drifting away. There are no sensory input, other than the sheet I am lying on. I barely even feel the gravity, holding me down onto the mattress under my body. Could this be? It is magic.

“Open your eyes, please; Ms. A!” the voice coos, inciting me to do it.

As I finally do open my eyes, slowly; the room is almost dark, just a hint of light from the stars on my night-sky.

“Part your lips, slightly!” the voice comes back.

I follow the words, hearing Aloe behind the instructions. Is she here, or is she there? The room is empty and dark. I am alone, with nothing but the voice to guide me.

Is it her, or is it on the speakers I failed to notice? It could as easily have been in my head. It has been quiet, and dark enough; for my brain to make these sounds up, dressing the words in her voice. Couldn't it?

I revel in the company of her voice; be it in my head, on the speakers or from her lips? For now, I do not care. What I had failed to imagine; is that this could have been a different Aloe altogether. Is she a girl, or a mare; in the first place? Well, maybe she is both?

“I need you to sit up!” the voice returns.

Oh, yes; of course I could sit up, couldn't I?” I consider, as I realize the possibility.

Slowly, I am moving. I am sitting up; taking one move at the time, step-by-step. After a moment, or is it more like ten minutes? My hands, resting on the right side of the gurney; as I am sitting up. I am waiting, for the next commandment; from the Deity, known as Aloe. She is a Deity to me, she is my Deity; for now, she is at least.

If she has the power, she is a Deity to me!” I ponder; “She just proved, she has the power to make me relax!” I continue; “That makes her the Deity of relaxation, to me!” I conclude, proud of my logical reasoning.

If I had been wrong; but this is how I feel, how I am reasoning in the state I am in right now. Even now, I am relaxing and am relaxed; like I had never been before, I had entered Aloe's Spa. While I know, Celestia is powerful; she could never make me relax, quite like this. How long it had taken her; is utterly irrelevant to me, right now.

“Push yourself forwards, and get onto your own two hooves!” the voice is cooing, seductively; inciting me to move forwards, towards what I know I have to do.

As I am finally pushing myself forwards; I fall off of the side of the gurney; I fall down, and my hooves are hitting the floor with a wet, squeaking noise. I find it exciting, mainly because of her and the state of mind she had put me into. Still, I am enjoying the sound; even when it had meant, I am no longer lying on the bed, relaxing. I guess I am still relaxed. I am enjoying it, I am admitting to myself.

The light is slowly coming back, ever so slowly; permitting my eyes to adjust, avoiding blinding me in the process. I am thankful, for this; the effort, she had been putting into this. Even if she had done this, ages back; for her position as Aloe at this Spa. I do not care, I am enjoying it and thus I am grateful. Why should I not be?

“Scan the room, orient yourself in the space!” she offers me, urging me forwards.

Yes, of course!” I ponder; as I am collecting myself, gathering and regaining my bearings in the room.

The room is still quiet, due to the force-field keeping the sounds out. It is not her work, she is no Unicorn. She is the Masseuse of the Aloe Spa. My Deity of the day, I'd might add.

After a moment, I am finding the glow caused by the field; covering the door, and causing the sounds to stay outside the room. I do not mind the quiet, right now; as a matter of fact, I am relishing it.

A moment later, I am finding the doors to the wardrobe; in which I had been disrobing, before Aloe had massaged me. Could I walk out nude? I don't really care; because I still like, how these clothes felt.

I am walking over, to the wardrobe; opening the doors and stepping in, scanning the small space for my clothes. It takes me surprisingly little time, to find what I had been looking for. The clothes are still in here, just not in a pile on the floor; but are neatly hung up on hangers, as if she had been washing them for me. Though I guess, someone else could have done this. I do not care which, I am just happy; I have my clothes, ready to wear.

I pick up my panties and step right into them; pulling them all the way up, only affording them a few tentative tugs. These may not be the same old panties, but they are mine; they fit, and I am comfortable in wearing them.

What more do I need to care about? If they had been left here, for me to wear; these are my panties, for all I care.

I pick up my skirt, step into it; before I am pulling it up, affording it a few tentative tugs. My skirt is fitting me, thus it is mine. It had been left here; for me to find, and for me to wear. I am enjoying it; because it fits me, comfortably.

“My top!” I mumble, quietly to myself.

While I am still alone, I am also still relaxed and comfortable. Why shouldn't I be relaxed, after all she had done for me? Why should I not be comfortable, when I am so relaxed? I do not know, and I certainly do not care.

With that, I am pulling the top down over my head; affording it a few tentative tugs, adjusting its fit. Perfect.

I am fully dressed, perfectly fine to walk out of here; but I do not wish to leave my gloves, my boots or my shoes!” I ponder; as I am realizing, I am not going to leave the comfort of these.

If these are technically part of the ensemble, or not; but it is what I had been wearing, as I walked into the room. I pick up the right boot, slipping the hoof into it; then repeat the process, slipping my hoof into the left boot. Now I am picking up the shoes, putting them on, right and left.

“There, much better!” I mumble, to myself; “Just one more thing to take care of, my gloves!” I continue.

I pick up the right glove; slipping my hand into it, pulling it all the way up. I afford the glove a few tentative tugs, in order to ascertain the perfect fit. Now I am repeating the process, by putting the left glove on.

“Perfect!” I exclaim, in excitement.

I turn around and walk out of the closet; before I close the doors behind me, then carefully scan the room. I find the glow, covering the door out.

“Since you are all dressed, you can continue towards your next appointment!” the voice explains.

Of course, I had put the clothes on, dressed up; I am ready, to continue my adventure at the Aloe Spa. I open each of the doors in turn, stepping out of the room, before the doors are closing behind me. In the end, I am standing in the hall. From there, I continue towards the mud-bath.

Hope there is a pool ready, waiting for me!” I ponder, as I continue down the hall.

“Clip, clop; clip, clop!” I hear the noise from my hooves hitting the floor, as I am continuing on my way towards my intended destination.

As I am following the path, made up by the hall; I soon reach the desk, with a girl standing and waiting for me to show up. While she may not technically be waiting for me, she was still waiting for me. She is also waiting, for the next girl coming this way; with the hopes to have her mud-bath to enjoy. I am one of these girls, she is always waiting for.

The desk is identical to the desks, I have seen before; just as the girl is identical, to the girls I had seen behind these desks. It is the style, I had come to expect; the style, I had come to enjoy and appreciate. I enjoy the consistent style, where I can recognize the girl behind the desk. Where I can recognize the hotel. This is after all Twilight Hotel, not just any common hotel. The Twilight Hotel; is more than a mere Star rating, to me.

“Greetings, Ms. A!” she exclaims; “Hope you will enjoy your mud-bath!” she continues.

“Thank you!” I respond; “I hope there is a pool waiting for me!” I add.

“Which mud would you prefer?” she inquire; “We do have several options, for you to choose between!” she clarifies.

“Hmm!” I mumble; trying to make up my mind, while I am not sure of the available options.

“Is it warm?” I inquire; “and thick!” I add.

“The pool is heated, and we do have warm mud!” she offers; “Regular, mineral and clear, gel mud is currently available!” she explains.

“The clear gel sounds wonderful!” I respond; “Though the mineral sounds interesting, too; I think!” I add.

“While it is rarely requested; I could slip the mineral-enrichment into the clear gel-mud!” she offers; “Sounds great; to me, at least!” she then adds; with a grin, all over her face.

She momentarily look up, at me; noting my purple skin and hooves. She knows, I have been here two nights.

“That sounds delightful; feels like my choice, if you could add the minerals to my clear gel-mud!” I respond.

“After the massage, I think I need a thicker mud; with high viscosity, if possible!” I then add.

“Why do I have the image; of you, as a girl aspic?” she inquires, giggling at the image; “Maybe that should be a part, of the Twilight-menu?” she suggests, still giggling.

“Can you really make the viscosity that high?” I inquire, almost looking forwards to her offer.

“If the gel is permitted to cool down enough, I guess that could happen!” she explains.

“I think I prefer my gel warm, but not too hot!” I respond.

“Good!” she responds; as she is continuing to enter the details, of my request; “Do you prefer standing, or sitting pool?” she inquires.

“There is a single person, standing pool available?” I inquire; “I don't need a very large pool, just to relax, and enjoy the mud!” I add.

“Yes, I have one such pool ready, and awaiting right now!” she offers.

“Good, I take that; thank you!” I respond.

“Just place your right hand, on the plaque; and the pool will be ready for you, in a moment!” she explains.

“Oh, okay!” I respond; “Of course!” I conclude; as I extend my right hand, placing the palm onto the plaque, thus confirming the requested pool.

As I am spreading my fingers wide, the mud is stating to pour into the pool I had requested. The clear gel-mud, already mixed; in accordance with the specification, I had requested.

This is almost too easy, just place your hand on the plaque; the request is confirmed, and I only need to wait for my pool to be filled up. Though I guess, it could be considered scary; just how well each and every request is exactly as I wanted it, with just a few questions asked. At least, in this case. The pool will be mind; for the duration of my bath.

“Have a nice bath!” she offers, as I lift my hand off of the plaque; “She is such a lovely aspic girl; I really need to savour the image of her, and remember this moment!” she realizes.

“Thank you, I will!” I promise.

With the pool filling up, I walk over to where I had been directed; waiting for the pool to fill up, enough for me to enjoy my bath. As I reach the pool, it is about half full; the clear mud slowly pouring in, in a languid manner.

This does look good!” I ponder; “But why does this mud look as if it had been lubrication?” I continue; as I am observing the glossy liquid, filling up my pool.

I walk towards the pool, approaching my mud-bath; enjoying myself, and the sight before me as I continue forwards. White ceramic tiles, covering the floor. I feel the coarse and sticky surface, of each smooth tile I place my hoof upon; as I continue towards the pool. It feels, as if these tiles had also been coated with the clear silicon.

“Clip, clop; clip, clop!” I hear the squeaks from my hooves, as I continue forwards.

Should I take the shoes, and boots off of my hooves; before I hop in?” I ponder.

As I reach the pool, I stop and bend over; before I slip the shoes off of my boots, right and left. Then I slip the boots off of my hooves, right and left. I leave these by the side of the pool, in comfortable reach of where I will be bathing.

As I reach the side of the pool, I turn around and climb down; into the bath, awaiting me. It is indeed slippery; but it is also warm and viscous. Maybe it is just a bit thicker, than I had been expecting.

Curiously enough; this is a silicon-base gel, thus naturally clear and highly viscous. The added mineral-additives are only serving to make it even thicker. I find myself forced to put in an effort, as I am climbing down into the pool.

There is a strange, gurgling sound; as I push myself down, into the requested mud filling the pool up. Minute by minute, the pool is filling up; as the clear gel pours into pool. With just a little bit more effort, I manage to reach the bottom. The gel stops flowing, just a foot from the edge; leaving my head clear, so that I can breathe comfortably.

As the preheated mud cools down, I realize; that it is also growing thicker and thicker, but stops cooling down further, as it reaches the low level of what I had asked for.

“Had I become that Aspic? I ponder, giggling.

I am still very much a girl; even if I am in the process of a prolonged, step-by-step transformation. While I can see my skin is purple, as clear as day; and can't deny the hooves I am walking on, more than I could deny that I am very much alive. This does by no means change who I am, and what I am now. I do not know, what I am changing into, or why I am changing. How could I possibly know? None had told me.

This is the Twilight Hotel, but that does not mean anything in the case. I have no idea, as to who Twilight is. If there is in fact someone, or a character by the name of Twilight.

The change of the pigmentation if my skin is curious, but I guess I never had a problem with it. Maybe that had changed, with the transformation itself? I had liked these hooves, before they had become an integral part of my anatomy. How does this change anything? I had shown up, wearing these shoes, referred to as: Crescent Moon, but this had merely been my choice of shoes. At least, back then it had been. Now it is part of who I am, right now.

Inadvertently, I had indicated; that I was perfectly comfortable with these hooves, and now I am walking on them. I do not need to take them of, for any reason. Then again, I can't take them off of me; because they are me, as much as any other part of me. What is the difference?

In the end, I am still the very same Ms. A as I had been as I came here; even if I may be turning into something similar to Twilight Sparkle. Would I like her, when and if I ever met her? Maybe. I do not know. I guess, I hope so.

I like who I am. I am me. Who else would I possibly be? I do not even want to think about that.

Now, I am enjoying my time at the Spa. This mud-bath is delicious. To me it is, at least. Who am I to care, if you do not like it? I am not you, but I am me. I am curious, and highly inquisitive. I love exploring new experiences.

This bath is just right, for me; she had managed, to make it exactly the way I like it. Is it how I made the final adjustments, or the options she presented me with? I have no idea; but I certainly do love it, and I am also enjoy it.

I think the pool is four by four feet, just enough for me. I can stand with my hooves on the tiles of the bottom of this pool. What more could I possibly wish for? The clear gel mud is feeling so good, I have no words for it.

Since the mud is so thick, I have to move very slow; but that is just right, I had after all asked for this. Now I am exploring, what I had been requesting.

Once I had reached the bottom, I am taking a step forwards; while my chin is still well above the surface, of the clear mud, in which I had been submerged. A few steps further, and I am in the middle.

Now I turn to the right; and I do not reach the wall on either side. Truly in the middle, as I can only reach the floor and the surface. Reveling in my position. The highly viscous mud on all sides; holding me effectively in place.

“Oooh, oooh!” I exclaim; enjoying myself, to the fullest.

With the hooves firmly on the floor, I am almost floating within the confines of the mud. I can still see my hooves, if and when I choose to look down and focus. As the viscosity is high, it is making it harder to move; resisting all movement, slowing me down.

Every surface in my pool is slippery and I enjoy the new sense of being lubricated. I can not say why, but it feels good; even when I can't quite put a finger to how, or why. Should I complain? Or, should I relish in the joy, unreserved? I have no idea, but I am leaning towards the later.

Then again, this is what I had requested. How could I not enjoy, what it is turning out to be? I am relishing the adventure, of exploring the outcome of what I had requested.

With little to no effort, I can walk around in my pool; though it is slow, and the I am restricted. Now I am standing in the middle of the pool; with my arms to the right and left sides, respectively.

Maybe she should have been warning me, assuming she had known what was to happen next. I do not know; but I doubt she had realized what is to come out of this, either.

For but a moment, I am pressing my arms to the sides, even if not really all that firm; but when I try to spread my arms, it feels almost as if my arms had been glued to my body. I giggle. If it is nervousness, or fear; but I am giggling, most certainly. I am still enjoying my bath, in the mud I had requested.

Should I have settled; for the regular mud, just enjoying the regular bath, like most of the girls coming here? I had made my request, and now I am enjoying what it brought me.

Ooh, ooh, ooh; glue and lubrication, all in one!” I realize, still giggling.

Am I the first, to try this particular out; and will anyone else, try it out after me?” I am pondering, smiling at the idea.

Should I complain, if they did enjoy this experience; or should I relish in the discovery, hoping others may enjoy it with me, after the effect? I am leaning, towards the later. I may not be Rarity, Generosity personified; but I was never greedy, or envious of others before. That counts who I had been before I came here; just as it counts for, who I am becoming while I am here.

I can move my hands over my body, and even spread my fingers; with relative ease, but lifting my hands away from my body is a challenge. With only my head over the surface, I could call out for attention; but that never crossed my mind, and I guess I am still enjoying this too. Maybe I could try to jump up, or climb out of the pool; enough for me to manage, to lift my hands from my body?

My right hand, ends up over my mound, as I am caressing the petals of my orchid; even if I had not exactly been aware of it, or intended to in the first place. Yet, I guess I had done it, nonetheless, and the effect had not permitted me to wait for the obvious consequences. I am feeling hot, and wet.

Incidentally; my left hand had found its place, on my rump. Should I complain, or be ashamed? Why? Why bother? What is the point? The perceived damage, has already been inflicted; if it is indeed a damage, being done. In the other case, I could as well enjoy the hand I had been dealt. I am indeed wet, and I do feel very hot. Not so much because the clear gel-mud was all that hot, in the first place. It is just how I am feeling, in the situation in which I had just found myself. I am after all wet, and excited by the experience.

Can't a girl be permitted some fun, or to be excited?

I guess I had known of this, before; I had explored it, to a point. Not that I had intentionally tried to excite myself, but I had been experienced the effect. Now I am wet; on top of the slight dilation I had already managed to accomplish, in the process.

There will be consequences. I just do not know, what these consequences will be; or how it will be affecting me, when it comes back for more. Will it bite me in the behind, or will it leave me simmering in my own juices? Who is to say? I guess, I will learn of that; soon enough, when this happens. Wouldn't I? Should I fear it, or look forwards to it?

If the excitement is aiding or hindering me; but in the end, I had managed to pull my hands off of the sides of my body. Now I am keeping my hands a foot over my hips, moving and enjoying the sense of the aspic girl. I am her, in effect. I had enjoyed exploring the aspects of who she is. Now I know her, or at least; I think I do know her. But, who is to say?

While I do not know, exactly how long I am permitted to stay in my pool; but I do have a few other things here; I need to explore, and to experience. I am at Aloe's Spa, and now I intend to explore the rest of being pampered and cared for.

Some make-up, manicure and hooficure should be in order; right about now, shouldn't it? At least, I think so.

I do not walk straight towards the ladder, back up to the floor; but I am moving towards the side of the pool, and approach the ladder, nonetheless. I do not want to let go, of the moment; but I do also want to get to the next event; without feeling as if I had been abandoning the friend, this adventure had turned into.

In the end; I had gotten to the wall, before I had climbed up. A moment later, I am standing by the side of the pool; reluctantly turning my back, on the pool I had been enjoying so much. Not that I had done all that much, it had just been one of these moments. Or, maybe there is something more to it?

Once I am up, I realize; I am perfectly dry, and not messy from the mud in the least. Maybe I should have been referring to it as: Gel, but it does no difference, right now. I simply continue, towards the desk; where the girl tending to this part of the Spa is waiting. She is after all tending the desk; helping me, enjoying this adventure.

“I take it, you enjoyed the mud-bath; Ms. A?” she inquires, as I approach her desk.

“Yes, thank you; I did indeed!” I respond; “And I think I will be back, tomorrow; if there is a pool available, that is!” I add.

“Since you enjoyed your bath, there is indeed a pool available!” she offers.

“Thank you!” I respond; “ I think I will be back, just after breakfast!” I put forth.

“Excellent!” she responds; “Then I will prepare your pool, by that time!” she suggests.

“Thank you!” I respond.

“Welcome back, Ms. A!” she exclaims, as I continue.

“Thank you!” I respond, just before I leave.

This was great!” I ponder; on my way down the hall, towards the next step of my adventure at the Spa.

As I had followed the all all the way back, I approach the door. The door slides up, and I find myself back in the Spa's lobby. Now I am once more approaching the girl, asking her for what I had in mind.

“Greetings, Ms. A!” she exclaims; “You enjoyed the treat, I take it!” she continues.

“Yes, I did indeed; thank you!” I respond; “Now I am interested, in knowing if there is an opening; for me to be pampered up, with make-up, manicure and hooficure!” I put forth.

“Yes, Aloe can tend to you right away; if you take the other door, over there!” she offers; indicating the door I had not come back from, right now.

“Thank you!” I respond.

“If you place the palm of your hand, on the plaque; she knows you are waiting, ready to be pampered up, Ms. A!” she explains.

I extend my right hand, placing the palm onto the plaque. It is warm, welcoming. I had just confirmed, that I am in need of make-up, manicure and pedicure. Well, I do look forwards to the experience. I expect her to make me feel special. Why shouldn't I? I am after all at the Spa. This is Aloe's Spa.

“Thank you, Ms. A; Aloe is awaiting you, momentarily!” she confirms.

I walk to the indicated door, stepping into the next hall. Once inside, the doors close behind me. I follow the path towards the manicure. I can easily recognize the icon, leading me to the chosen destination.

At the end of the hall, I face a desk with a girl behind; she is smiling at me, waiting for me to approach. I continue forwards, only stopping a foot from the desk.

“Greetings, Ms. A!” she exclaims; “Aloe is waiting for you!” she explains.

“Thank you!” I respond; continuing towards the door, behind which Aloe is preparing for me.

A pair of double sliding-doors are sliding up, just as I am approaching. Behind the door, Aloe is waiting.

“Greetings, Ms. A; I am Aloe, and I am going to tend to applying your new make-up today!” she explains, in a single breath.

“Greetings, Aloe; thank you, I am looking forwards to this!” I respond.

I know, Aloe is a professional; she knows make-up, with years of experience in the field. No fuzz, just efficient work. She certainly is going to make me comfortable, as she applies my make-up.

“Right this way, please!” she offers, indicating for me to follow her.

“Thank you, Aloe!” I respond; as I follow her, towards the seat provided.

“Sit down, please!” she offers; indicating the seat, in which I am supposed to sit, when she is applying my make-up.

“Thank you, Aloe!” I respond, as I sit down.

Should I have expected anything less? The seat is a deep purple, and the surface is a very smooth silicon. I find my rump sinking into the soft and squishy cushion, holding me in a gentle grip. I guess this is comfortable.

“Now, I can tend to your make-up; since you are sitting down, comfortably!” she points out.

“Yes, please!” I respond; That sounds delightful!” I add.

“Just relax, and keep smiling; so I can give you the best make-up, I can offer!” she instructs me.

“Oh, but of course!” I respond, as I smile back at her.

A warm smile, is always the best make-up!” I ponder; “But sometimes, a girl needs to be pampered up!” I add.

As I am sitting down, I notice her preparations; all the products, and tools lined up before me. On a second glance, I notice a trend, in the colour spectrum. To a point, this is all due to me being purple; looking more and more, like a certain Twilight Sparkle.

The seat Aloe had offered me, is quite comfortable; I love her tone, she will make this into a spectacular experience. Not that either I, or Twilight had been the one who relish in the style, or being pampered? Yet, for this one night, I would still enjoy the treat; offered by Aloe herself, at her Spa at the Twilight Hotel.

She is producing the brush, with which she is about to apply the base-powder, onto my face. It appears to be a mate, transparent base-powder; for all I can see. But, who am I to say? It isn't, as if I had been the expert in make-up, or make-up products. I am just as happy, leaving this over to Aloe. It is, why I am here; and why I came to her, in the first place.

As she is leaning towards me, with the brush in hand; I am leaning back against the seat, relaxing. I am indeed enjoying the moment, she is offering me. Slowly, carefully; she is applying the powder all over my face, making absolutely certain, not to miss a single spot. The powder slowly spreads out, covering and coating my entire face from ear to ear, and from the hairline and down to my throat.

For but a moment, there is a shimmer; before the coat of powder had settled down, sealing my face under the effect of her base-powder. She had created the base, upon which she is going to apply my make-up. Flawlessly, like a painting. My face, the canvas upon which she is going to produce that master-piece.

I am still, quiet, relaxing, smiling as she is doing her job.

Once the base-coat had been applied, she puts the brush to the side; before she is producing the eye-shadow. It is a semi-translucent deep purple shadow, with just the hint of a bright cerise. Should be just right, for me.

“Close your eyes, please; Ms. A!” she is instructing me; “While I am applying the eye-shadows, for you!” she continues.

With that, I am closing my eyes. The smile still on my face, as I am relaxing; under her care, as she is pampering me up. After a moment, I feel a soft touch at the inner corner of my right eye; before she is drawing the line over the eye-lash, and then back along the upper rim of the eye-globe. From there, she continues to draw the line, around my eyes, a few more times. She is repeating the process, with my left eye. Now she is producing a wide brush, coating the entire eye-globe, right and left. Once the upper eye-globes had been shadowed, she continues, coating the lower eye-globes, right and left. She is finishing the eye-shadows, by applying a clear coat, sealing the shadows; leaving the job to last the night.

“Open your eyes, please; Ms. A!” she instructs me; “Gently, please!” she adds.

“Oh!” I respond, slowly opening my eyes; only to see the reflection of my face, in a mirror she is holding up before me.

“Ooh, ooh, ooh!” I exclaim; “Beautiful!” I respond.

She is withdrawing the mirror, placing it on the wall beside me; as she is producing my mascara: black and glossy. She is reaching forwards, starting to brush the upper eye-lash of my right eye. Pulling back and up, as she is curling the lash back in a gentle manner. She is repeating the process, once, twice and thrice. Now she is starting over, with the upper eye-lash of my left eye; repeating the process all over again. I feel her pulling at my eye-lashes, as she is applying the pitch black mascara.

As she had finished applying the opaque mascara to my upper eye-lashes, she continues; applying it onto my lower eye-lashes, in the same, gentle manner.

Once she is done with the opaque, black mascara; she is producing a semi-transparent mascara, applying it over the original and opaque one. Right and left, upper and lower eye-lashes in turn. Only then, she is picking the crystal clear, high-gloss mascara; applying this on top, completing the process as she is sealing the effect into place.

If this is not permanent, but it is certainly waterproof and thus a none-smear product. I had not planned on crying, but if I had been; the mascara will not smear and ruin my face.

If I had been expecting the red lip-stick up to the day before I had arrived, now I know better, I will prefer the purple lip-stick, matching my eye-shadows. Maybe, just maybe; I would have asked for metallic bloody red lips, before. But not now; because I think it would clash with my lavender complexion, I had been picking up. If I am becoming Twilight Sparkle, or just transformed towards her appearance and personality; but I am clearly purple now, so the red would simply not work any longer. Not for me.

“Part your lips, slightly please; Ms. A!” she instructs me.

I notice she is once more placing the mirror, before me; both to show me the progress she had brought out, and in order to aid me in getting that one special smile for her. As I smile, I notice how she is approving the impression I am giving her. The smile does indeed look good, I just could not deny this.

“There, perfect!” she exclaims; as she is slipping the mirror aside; while she is also producing the lip-balm for the base to make the work come out, as intended.

I maintain the smile, she had instructed me to beam at the mirror, while she was holding it up before me. She is applying the balm over my lips; from the right to left, on the upper lip, then from the left to the right, on the lower lip. In this manner, she applies the balm in one single and fluid motion. The balm is perfectly mate, creating the perfect base, for the lip-stick, later.

The lip-balm incidentally makes my lips feel soft and smooth, while making them elastic and wet.

She is producing a lip-liner. I feel the soft tip, as she is applying the clear line; following the border of my lips, upper and lower in turn. With that, she is pinning the balm into place; grounding its effects, to the lips and nothing but the lips.

Now she is producing the brush; with which she is about to apply my lip-stick, matching the eye-shadows. Thus it is semi-translucent, just as the eye-shadows. I feel the brush, as she is painting my lips; from the right to the left, and from the left to the right. Upper and lower lips in turn. The lips are matching the shadows; almost perfectly, already.

She is producing a matching lip-liner. Lining the border around my lips, just as she had done; after she had applied the lip-balm, just a moment earlier. Not sure why that had been required; but she spares no effort, in extending the experience of being pampered up, and cared for.

“Now I am feeling like a Princess!” I ponder, not realizing the depth of this truth.

She is producing the clear lip-gloss, carefully applying it onto my lips; leaving the glossy effect, coating my lips and sealing her work into place. The gloss is waterproof, protecting her work against all the expected exposure and wear and tear my lips could be experiencing.

She produces the clear lip-liner; carefully applying it to the border of my lips; completing the appearance of my lips, as she is creating the final seal in the process of making the border between my lips and the skin surrounding my lips.

“Excellent, excellent!” she pronounces; in excitement over the work, she had just extended to me.

“Yes, that is indeed beautiful!” I exclaim; “You made me feel like a Princess!” I add.

A small detail; but the fact that I had never been asked for payment, only made it feel even more special. I guess it is part of the deal; the policy of the Twilight Hotel, where everything had been complete, at the booking of the suite. I had booked it, and now I am enjoying myself, as a result of this one small act.

I am cared for, everything taken care of; in my name, and for me. I need to worry, about exactly nothing. Now I can indeed enjoy myself, to the fullest. In the manner, I could never had; anywhere else, by any means.

“Thank you, Aloe!” I exclaim.

“You are quite welcome, Ms. A!” she responds; “Welcome back, any time!” she then adds.

I rise to my hooves, as she is leading me out. The doors are sliding up, and I am stepping out of the room. I barely even notice, the doors closing behind me. I guess, I had grown accustomed to this; when the doors are closing behind me, every time I am leaving the room. Why reflect, when I know they open as easily, before me?

I continue down the hall, along the path to the next stage of my experience at the Spa. Aloe's Spa. I love the experience. It is giving me so much.

A few minutes later, I am reaching the next desk; at the manicure station. The girl is waiting for me.

“Greeting, and welcome; Ms. A!” she exclaims, as I am approaching her desk.

The girl is identical, to the once I had already seen; almost, as if they had been one and the same. I had not realized, or learned how they all look the same. Just as I have no idea, as to how I had changed during the night. The changes may be minor, but they are transforming me into a Twilight Sparkle. Maybe I have indicated, what I like through my choices? I have no idea, but I guess I do not mind. Not particularly.

“Greetings, and thank you!” I respond; “Any chance; Aloe has an opening, for my manicure?” I inquire, eagerly.

“Yes, she does indeed have an opening; for your manicure, in just a short moment!” she responds.

“Thank you!” I respond.

“Place the palm of your hand, on the plaque; please, Ms. A!” she instructs me, still smiling her usual and lovely smile.

“Of course!” I respond; as I extend my right hand, pressing the palm down onto the plaque; “She is such a lovely girl!” I ponder; as I am confirming the request, of a manicure-session, for this morning.

“Thank you, Ms. A!” she exclaims; as I am lifting my hand off of the plaque, on her desk.

As the deal is completed, I continue on my way; towards the manicure she had secured for me, on my request. I continue, and approaches the twin doors, to the room. I notice the doors sliding up, as Aloe is stepping out.

“Greetings, Ms. A; and welcome to Aloe's Manicure!” she pronounces.

“Greetings, Aloe; and thanks!” I respond.

Now I follow her into the room, and the doors quietly close behind us. Yet, I still pay the doors no mind; they are merely there, to lend us the privacy, to make this as enjoyable as possible.

“Have a seat, please; Ms. A!” Aloe offers, as she is indicating the seat, where I can sit comfortably.

“Thank you, Aloe!” I respond; as I am sitting down, in the seat she had indicated for me to sit down in.

“Time for your manicure, Ms. A!” she suggests, smiling at me, eager to extend her services to me.

I find the seat comfortable, with soft cushions. I have matching armrests, in the same silicon, I had grown accustomed to; the style and level of comfort, I have come to expect. There is a small table, to the right; where she has lined up the products required for my manicure.

The selection of products, is fairly small; but she does not need all that much, when she only has the items required to fulfill my request. I think I do recognize the nail-polish; or if it is varnish or lacquer. I have no idea, as to the distinctions. I could have asked my friend, Rarity; just as I guess, I could ask Aloe, any time. I just do not care enough, about these details and fine distinctions, to bother with asking her.

I am here, to enjoy my time at her Spa; not to learn how to perform her work, or to learn the secrets of her trade. What is the fun in that? This is not my trade, or my passion. I am here, in order to enjoy a moment, at her Spa.

“If you would turn your hands, so that I can pour the hand-gel into the palm of your right hand, please, Ms. A!” she offers.

“Yes, please; Aloe!” I respond, as I follow her instruction.

She pours the gel onto the palm of my hand, smiling; “Now, if you would rub it into the skin of your hands, please, Ms. A!” she offers.

“Of course!” I respond, following the instruction with great care.

The gel is slowly spreading out over the skin of my hands. Now I am feeling the skin growing soft and smooth; as it is absorbing all the gel she offered me. This is intended to be a base-coat, just as the powder the previous Aloe I had just left was applying to my face. At least, I guess that is the intent.

“There, perfect!” she puts forth, as she notices that the gel had given the intended result.

“Let your arms rest on the armrests, while your hands are resting on the spheres at the edge of the respective armrests!” she explains.

“Now, if you spread your fingers; so that I can start applying your nail-polish!” she offers.

I am eagerly complying, as I am looking forwards, to enjoy her handiwork; as she is pampering me up, with a solid manicure. I notice, how she is picking up a small vial: containing the crystal-clear Sapphire-polish, she intends to polish my nails with. I had forgotten, that I am in fact wearing the full-length gloves; not realizing the effect, this is going to have. If she is ignoring it, there can be no negative effect on me. I will enjoy her work, and the final result; once she is done, performing her work. The gel looks fairly viscous, but is not drying up as she is working.

She is uncapping the vial, and starts to work. I notice her putting the brush to the thumb of my right hand. From the top of the nail, all the way down to the edge; from the middle and then outwards, right and left, right and left. She is repeating the process, behind the inch-long nail, before she is painting the edge from the right and left towards the middle. In this fashion, she had sealed the nail in completely.

Now she continues, nail by nail; finishing the right hand, by polishing the pinkie-finger. From there, she continues to polish the nails of my left hand, in the same manner. From the thumb, to the pinkie finger.

If I had thought, this was concluding the manicure; I would be gravely mistaken, and very disappointed. Thankfully, I had not quite expected her to make it this easy on herself.

While I maintain the grip of the edge of the armrests; she is activating the device intended to cure the polish. A minute later, there is a chime; explaining that the polish had cured true and through. The polish is not just dry; but hard enough to be durable.

“Your polish is cured; you can turn the palms of your hands up, so that I can continue with your manicure!” she offers, explaining what she is about to do for me.

Since she is done with the nail-polish, she is capping the vial and puts it back on the table-top; before she is choosing the next vial, from the products she had chosen for me.

Toush-pad sensitivity oil” reads the label of this vial.

“Curious!” I ponder, as I read the label.

This oil has a tinge of cerise, to it. Not sure why, but I don't care enough to inquire. Then again, the hue does seem to go well with my skin. I guess I simply makes do, with this notion; without asking, so I just let this slide.

It is indeed an oil, but it is almost as viscous; as the polish she had just applied to my nails, a moment before. I can see the oil being absorbed, by the touch-pads at the edge of each finger, just under the nail of the respective finger. Like oil, it is glossy, shimmering eagerly in the light in the room. I guess I should have been expecting as much. Shouldn't I?

I watch her, as she is polish each touch-pad in turn, from the thumb to the pinkie-finger; of the right and left hand in turn. While this may feel predictable, but she is just as meticulous as I could have been asking for. This makes me feel good. Maybe something more, of Twilight Sparkle is sinking in; in addition to the similarity between her, and me?

“How is that?” she inquires.

“Surprisingly enjoyable!” I respond, smiling at her.

Of course, it is indeed enjoyable, to me; how could I say anything else, or deny it? I can't. Not just because it is a blatant lie, it simply is not in my nature to utter it. I had enjoyed it, even if I had no idea as to what she had done to me; or how this is about to affect me now, and in the near future. Indeed, this will affect me; even if I am currently oblivious as to what she has done, or how it will affect me.

Even now, the oil had already formed a thin layer of highly elastic silicon over the touch-pads; deepening the pads, to be integrated into the tips of my fingers. Now the touch-pads are no longer merely an effect of the gloves I am wearing, but parts of me. I guess this goes for the nails, such as they are looking; while I wear these gloves, now my very own, true and through. If I take these gloves of, the nails and touch-pads would still be there.

While I am ogling my hands, in obvious wonder she is capping the second vial. Now she is picking up a small tube, containing a viscous gel. It is crystal clear, as she is pouring it in the palms of my hands; right and left. Before I have the time to consider or ask, I can see her caressing it in, with the tips of her fingers. Little by little, the palms of my hands are absorbing the gel; and I can see the silicon-white suction-cups develop. I gape, in awe, over what she is doing to me, and for me. I had requested this.

“Keep the gloves on, for at least a few hours!” she points out; instructing me in what I need to do, in order to reap the effects of what she had just performed for me.

“Of course, Aloe!” I respond; “Thanks for the manicure, and explaining!” I respond.

“You are quite welcome, my dear Ms. A!” she merely grins.

“Raise to your hooves, please; Ms. A!” she offers; “But make sure, not to overextend your hands now; before you are accustomed with these, and certainly not all by yourself!” she then informs me; warning me of what could happen, if I am not careful enough.

“Thank you, for the heads up; Aloe!” I respond, as I slip out of the seat, and raise to my hooves.

“I hope you enjoyed the manicure; and that you will be enjoying it, in the future!” she offers.

“Yes, Aloe; and I am sure I will enjoy this!” I respond.

I notice her slipping the products away, and I am done here for now; so I walk over to the door. The doors are sliding up, before me; I step out, and the doors are closing behind me. This had indeed been a wondrous experience, this far. It is not even over, just yet. There is the one, final treat, I had requested. The hooficure.

Hooficure!” I ponder, looking down at my very own two hooves; “Of course!” I realize.

I continue down the hall, towards the next appointment. I am after all going to enjoy the hooficure, for all it is worth. I want to enjoy the Spa, and I have one more treat; I need to get to, and to enjoy before I can leave for lunch.

After a moment, I am looking up. I continue towards the desk. There is a girl, identical to the once I had just seen at the desk I had come from. She is identical to each and every girl I had seen. At least, for all I could see; though they are all adapted and adjusted, to the specific task they had been posted to handle.

“Greetings, and welcome to Aloe's Spa; Ms. A!” she exclaims; as I am approaching the desk, her desk.

I love her enthusiasm!” I realize; “Greetings!” I respond.

“You are here, for your hooficure; Ms. A!” she then exclaims; “Aloe is awaiting you!” she then adds.

“Thank you!” I respond.

“If you place the palm of your hand, on the plaque!” she explains.

I eagerly extend my right hand, placing the palm onto the plaque; confirming my request, and that I am ready to enjoy the treat she is offering.

“Thank you!” I exclaim; following the indicated direction, towards the door behind which Aloe is waiting for me.

The doors are sliding up, and Aloe emerges from the room; just as I am about to approach the door. She is smiling at me, indicating for me to enter.

“Greetings, and welcome to Aloe's Spa; Ms. A!” she exclaims.

“Thank you, Aloe!” I respond.

The doors are closing behind me, just after I had stepped over the threshold.

“Right this way, please; have a seat, Ms. A!” she offers.

“Thank you, Aloe!” I respond; as I accept the offered seat, and sit down comfortably.

It is almost, as if it had been the very same seat; as the one I had just been siting in, in the previous room. Almost, but not exactly.

“Comfortable, Ms. A?” she inquires.

“Yes, thank you; Aloe!” I respond.

“Then I guess it is high time; for me to help you with the hooficure, so you can enjoy the treat!” she offers.

“Yes, please; Aloe!” I respond.

“Just do not squeeze the armrest too hard, with your hands; as you enjoy the treat!” she teases me; making a point out of insuring that I do not get myself stuck, onto her seat.

She produces a brush, and the can of hoof-gel; uncapping the can and placing the cap to the side. From there, she is dipping the brush in the gel.

“Lift your hooves, please; Ms. A!” she instructs me.

“Of course, Aloe!” I respond, as I comply; eagerly awaiting the treat.

Once I am lifting up my hooves, from the floor; she starts spreading the clear gel all over my hooves, right and left. As she finished to coat my hooves, she caps the can and place the brush in a can of solvent.

Now she is producing a can of suction-cup gel; picking up the next brush, dips it in the liquid and apply the gel all over my hooves. Now she is capping the can, before she is slipping the brush into the can of solvent.

The first gel had been the base-coat, while the second is inducing suction to build up suction-cups under my hooves. I guess I will enjoy this, when she is done.

She produces a can of hoof-polish. While I had not noticed; this is crystal clear Sapphire. This should leave a hard and durable surface; protecting my hooves, from wear and tear. Though the glossy surface would also look great, to me.

Now she is polishing my hooves, right and left. She starts from the upper rim of the hoof, at the center; pulling the brush all the way down. She continues; right and left, right and left, until she reaches the right and left end of my hoof. Only to start over with the next hoof. Right and left, right and left; once, twice and thrice.

“There, that should be durable enough!” she offers; “Is it shiny enough, for you; Ms. A?” she inquires.

“Yes, thank you; Aloe!” I respond.

She is producing another can of suction-cup gel; uncapping it and pick up the brush and dip it into the gel. Now she is brushing the hooves, right and left. Once she had coated both hooves; she caps the can, before she is placing the brush in a can of solvent.

There, just one more coating; for her hooves, and she is ready to go!” she ponders; “If she likes the result, that is!” she adds.

Aloe is opening the final can of hoof-seal gel. This is the top-coat, sealing the effect in; permanently, while adding a smooth and slippery surface and making my hooves deliciously glossy.

She is picking up the brush, after she had uncapped the can; then dipping the brush in the gel, applying the gel onto my hooves. My hooves momentarily feels wet, while she is applying the gel; but then they dry up, as my hooves absorbs the gel. Once the hooves had been saturated, the gel is curing; with that, the work is done.

“Keep your hooves off of the floor, for a few minutes; please, Ms. A!” she is instructing me, with a level of caution.

I leave my hooves above the floor, just as she had instructed me. As I am looking down at my hooves, I can see how the gel is affecting my hooves; by building up a thick layer of gloss, while it is hardening and curing.

She leaves me to keep my hooves up, a few minutes more than is required. But once the process is done, my hooves are so hard; I can no longer feel it, if I am hitting something. Though I can clearly feel the floor, under my hooves; as I am walking over the smooth floor. That part did not change. Though she had not applied the Sapphire polish under my hooves, either.

“You can place your hooves on the floor, now; Ms. A, if you please!” she offers.

“Thank you, Aloe!” I respond; as I relax and my hooves soon touches the floor, again.

The sensitivity had change, but I can't quite put a finger to how or why that is. Maybe I should not worry. Would she do anything, that was harming me? I highly doubt she could, even if I had explicitly requested her to. It would go against her ethics and the policy of both the Spa and the Hotel. Wouldn't it?

I do not know. I just imagine it had to.

“How does it feel?”she inquires.

“Quite good, if I can say so myself!” I respond.

“Excellent, excellent!” she responds.

I just giggle, in excitement; as I am walking over the floor, around the room for several minutes. This had indeed been quite the treat. The Spa had been worth my time, and I had been enjoying myself. I feel, like returning the next day. Though I guess; I will not require the hooficure, manicure or the make-up. Little did I know, what is to come.

If I am becoming Twilight, what is preventing the transformation to continue towards the inevitable end? I have no idea. What's the difference? If it is indeed inevitable? How close to her, will I become? Or, will I become her?

Since the hooficure is complete, the doors slide up; as I am approaching the exit, and I step out. The doors are sliding shut, behind me; just as I had stepped out, but I did not even notice. I am on my way out. I continue, step-by-step. The doors are sliding up, and I exit; the doors are sliding shut, and I continue.

That was fun, I think I will try this again!” I ponder; “If the make-up, manicure and hooficure does not require to be redone, I can always enjoy the steam-room, the massage and the mud-bath!” I conclude, on my way out.