• Published 28th Dec 2019
  • 780 Views, 0 Comments

The Collar - Kentavritsa



A girl checks in, at the Twilight hotel; where she finds a collar, she is putting on. She is later finding herself; in the process of being transformed, into Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
30
 0
 780

Magic: 8

Author's Note:

--- --- ---

.

Ms. A had just fallen asleep, in her bed. Time to tend to her now. Epona is picking up the Fetish, representing the girl known as Ms. A; looking at her, with great interest.

“I am granting you the magic of your Idol: Twilight Sparkle!” Epona offers; as she is picking up the suit, freshly printed.

With the offer pronounced; she is painting the horn of the Idol; applying the glowing gel, from the base of the horn and all the way up to the very tip. The Idol’s horn, now glowing with the intensity of Twilight Sparkle’s magic, in the hue that is matching the colour of her eyes.

“There, perfect!” Epona pronounces; “Now you can wield the power of her magic!” she concludes.

She is placing the Idol, back in its niche; where it will be waiting, for the attention awaiting it the next night.


.

I wake up, almost as if I had had an appointment; I have something to do, a purpose.

There is no confusion; I know who I am, and where I am. Why shouldn’t I? This is my room, at the Twilight Hotel. I had chosen to take in here after I had booked the room.

Piece by piece, the parts of the puzzle had been falling into place. My name is Twilight Sparkle. The body I have, may be that of a girl by a very different name; but I am still Twilight Sparkle, nonetheless.

I recall her, fondly; Ms. A, or April. Naturally, I will not forget her; she is like a dear old friend I once met.
On second thought; I even recall her sister, May with great fondness.

Will they ever meet, again; or will she meet me, in the place of April?” I ponder, in a fleeting moment, almost a dream.

In the end, I fold the quilt up against the wall, neatly, before I am slipping my hooves out from under the quilt, and sit up comfortably. April and her Sister May may have been Humans; but I am still very much a Unicorn by the name of Twilight Sparkle.

Something had happened, during the night; now I am Twilight Sparkle, in place of Miss April. Most likely, it had happened early; probably just after I had fallen asleep, the other night. I was never aware of the actual event, I still am not aware of it; but the effects are clearly affecting me now, since I am the Unicorn known as Twilight Sparkle.

I recall waking up, in this very bed; each night, and something had changed about her. Of course, now it is rather me. I am sitting up, comfortably.

After a moment, I slip down, off of the bed; finding myself standing on my own two hooves. It is natural, and it feels as if it is who I had always been. The last change, is taking effect; making me feel, quite natural. I am me, plane and simple.

I look around the room, my room; scanning for the familiar details, finding everything in place. It is my room, alright. Just a regular bed room.

With my Queen-size bed behind me, made with the lavender bed-linen; I find myself comforted and comfortable with a fresh feeling of being home and at home. For a room this small, it is still leaving me with a rather Royal feeling all around.

The cherry-wood bed stand by the side of the pillow. Where else? Of course; the collar that had been resting upon this bed stand is now securely resting around my neck. I am quite comfortable with wearing it, as one of the very few items I am actually wearing.

As I had scanned the room, I had forgotten to consider how I look. Of course, I am Twilight Sparkle and know exactly how I look. Why should I be doubting myself? My skin is the same lavender hue as the suit she had been putting on the first night. That colour had been chosen, in order for her to look like me.

Now I am stepping up to the wardrobe.

“Clip, clop; clip, clop!” I hear my hooves; as I walk over the floor, from my bed.

As I reach the wardrobe, I pull the doors open, and examine the contents before me.

What I find in the wardrobe, is not what I originally had been expecting; even if I guess, it is exactly what I should be finding there now. These are not Miss April's garments, but my clothes I am looking at.

“Why were I expecting to find Miss April’s garments?” I scold myself, in amusement and mock annoyance to my voice.

“Ow!” I hear Miss April sigh in bemused agitation; “Is this, what you would be wearing?” she then inquires.

I just nod, this is indeed what I would be wearing. While my body is mostly Human, I am still a Pony at heart. My choices and preferences are coloured, by where I had come from.

As a Pony, I rarely wear clothes; though I have found myself wearing them, on official occasions.

I guess I could wear these, at least for Miss April!” I ponder; “Ellie’s taste is always spot on!” I continue.

I extract a pair of silver metallic panties, from the wardrobe; step into them and pull them right up over my hips. With a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice; I manage to tease the panties into a comfortable fit, I can enjoy all day.

With the panties on, I pick a matching top; slipping it down over my head, and pull it all the way down. A few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice; is all it takes, for that perfectly comfortable fit, I am going to enjoy all day.

“Your underwear is comfortable, I like it!” April points out, in response.

There is a fairly tight pencil-skirt before me, in a deep, electric metallic blue; I find it calling out for me to pick it, as I am selecting it and extract it out of all my options. I step right into the skirt; pulling it up and gives it a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice.

“There!” I pronounce; "I barely feel it, aside from how it is stretching around my thighs!” I add.

“It is rather fetching, I will have to give you that!” April exclaims.

“I did pick up a thing or two, from a dear friend of mine!” I respond; “Rarity, she is crafting all the clothes I own!” I explain.

“Rarity?” she inquires; “The Rarity!” she adds.

“She is such a big Marshmallow!” I point out; “The Fashionista of the town!” I add; “She always keeps everything nice and shiny!” I conclude.

After a moment of consideration, I pick up a blouse, matching the skirt I am already wearing.

I slide my hands in, right and left; pulling the garment on, with practiced ease. Just buttoning it up, properly; in order to get the desired fit.

“Dressed, and ready to go!” she exclaims.

“Exactly!” I respond; “I’m ravaged!” I conclude, as I close the wardrobe behind myself.

I only stop, to place the palm of my extended right hand onto the plaque; spreading my fingers in order to open the door, before I step out of the room and continue on my way. I have to repeat the process, as I reach the door between my living room and my cloak room of course.

“On second thought; maybe I should be wearing a pair of boots, or shoes too?” I mumble; turning my attention, towards the shoe-rack.

“Yes, please!” she responds; “I would be more comfortable, with these on, after all!” she continues.

“Sounds reasonable!” I respond; as I pick a pair of boots, matching my ensemble.

With that, I am stepping into the boots; right and left, before I am fastening them securely.

“Suction-cup boots?” she inquires; “I love the feel; of the suction under my hooves, too!” she explains.

Before I turn around, towards the door; I slip a pair of shoes on, securing them. Now I walk towards the door; stopping in order to extend my right hand, placing the palm onto the plaque. As I am spreading my fingers, the door is sliding up; I step out, knowing the door is closing quietly behind me.

I barely notice, as the door is closing behind me; as I continue towards the door, of the elevator.

Once more, I am extending my right hand; pressing the palm of the hand onto the plaque, spreading my fingers to open the door. The twin doors slide up before me, and I step right in; imagining I se a faint shadow or a hint of someone following me, as if Miss April had been a ghost following me into the elevator.

“Greetings, Ms. A!” Ellie exclaims, as I enter the elevator.

“Greetings, Ellie!” I respond.

Of course, I am Ms. A to her; it was the name I had been signed into the room, where I am currently living!” I ponder.

“I see; you brought a friend, today!” she observes, as if she had been knowing all along.

“Yes, Ellie; I could not just leave her behind, on my room!” I respond.

“I thought so!” she points out, nodding at the ghost of April.

“You know, Twilight; this is the time, when you get your spirit!” Ellie explains, as she is revealing something deeper, to me.

“Oh!” I merely respond; giggling nervously, at her revelation; as unexpected as it may have been, even if I should have known or realized it.

“Exactly!” she points out.

“Breakfast, at the top of the world!” she then pushes forwards.

“Delicious!” I respond.

“Of course, it is not called: Top of the World, for nothing!” she offers, with a bemused giggle.

“By the way, why does this remind me of the time; when I was trying to save the Crystal Heart?” I inquire.

“Tampering with gravity always leave you with that strange feeling, doesn’t it?” she inquires.

“Weee!” Miss Allie exclaim, as she is enjoying the feeling of going up to the top of the building.

Of course, the fun had to end, and the elevator starts to decelerate as we are about halfway up to the destination. This would be the fastest elevator currently in existence. On second thought; it would even break a few safety rules, while cleverly side-stepping the issue in its own way.

This will by no means be the vomit-comet. That kind of amusement will have to wait; we have to get to the restaurant, in time for breakfast.


“That was indeed, just as delicious; as I had pictured it!” I mumble to myself, as I walk out of the restaurant.

“Makes you feel, as if you were at the top of the world; just as the name suggests!” April offers, just as I am stepping out of the restaurant.

“I can see, why you chose this restaurant!” I respond, as I am licking my lips.

“They make the breakfast, into the highlight of the day!” she responds.

“Yes, they truly do make you feel; as if you were indeed, on the top of the world!” I respond, as I continue towards the elevator.

I extend my right hand, as I reach the elevator; pressing the palm onto the plaque, and spread my fingers in order to open the door. As the doors slide up, I step right in; knowing the doors slide shut behind me, an instant after I had passed the threshold.

“Greetings, Ms A!” Ellie exclaims, as I enter the elevator.

“Greetings, Ellie!” I respond.

“I guess, we are going down!” Ellie proposes; “Because I can’t take you any further up!” she continues.

“Yes!” I respond, just as the floor is just dropping, from right under my very feet.

“Free fall..” April exclaims; “For the win!” she continues, as we are descending towards the bottom of the elevator shaft.

Ellie the waitress is standing on the floor, as if nothing had happened. Unfazed; she is merely observing up, with a hint of a giggle and a bemused smile on her lips.

Why does this scene remind me; of the time I was ascending the flight of spiral stairs, at the Crystal Empire in my search for the Crystal heart?

Am I her, or is she me? Am I April, or is she Twilight? I guess the perspective kind of merits the question, as absurd as it may sound.

After a seemingly endless fall, the deceleration is taking effect; stopping at the floor, where I intend to step off of the elevator. How many floors? I do not know; and I do not particularly care, either.

This is not the ground floor, but why should it be; when I am heading for my room, for a moment of enjoyable reading. I merely step out, of the elevator; after the somewhat exciting experience, with Ellie at the helm.

The doors slide up, and I step out; I continue to walk, and the doors slide shut behind me. I do not even flinch, or bat an eye. Why?

“Clip, clop; clip, clop!” is heard, from my hooves; as I am walking over the floor, down the hall.

As I reach the door, of my room; I lift my arm, and extend my hand. I press the palm of my right hand, onto the plaque; feeling the vortex of semi-fluid latex under the palm of my hand. Spreading my fingers, only to open the door; before I am stepping into the cloak-room, and the door closing behind me.

The shadow behind me, is slightly deeper and more saturated; as if my companion has actually gained a measure of substance, while I was eating. Or; is that, we had been eating?

Either way; Miss April is still with me; like a god and obedient shadow, this far. I guess I do not mind; mainly due to how I have never experienced anything, without here there by my side.

I may be Twilight Sparkle, but in this form; my experiences are fairly limited, as it were. Now I am exploring the new world, within which I had woken up.

However, I am getting used to the new world, and the new form. I am still a Unicorn, even in this Human body. I have everything I had as a Pony, in the current Human form. Maybe it is partially reminiscent of my days at Canterlot High, as I was a girl back then?

Back at Canterlot High, I had no magic; now I do have the magic, even if I have not directly applied it to anything. Maybe it is time, I start to make good use of the magic I have?

“Since we are back, at home; I guess we could take these shoes of?” April suggests.

“Yes..” I respond; “and I think I enjoy feeling the floor under my hooves!” I continue.

“I may still be a girl, who is used to wearing shoes outdoors; but I am still preferring to slip out of the shoes, as I get home!” she agrees.

“This is our home, for as long as we stay her; so we can as well make it intimate and comfortable!” I put forth.
With that, I slip the shoes of; before I place them, where I had found them.

“Much better!” she exclaims.

“Yes, I know!” I respond.

Now I slip the boots of, leaving my hooves completely bare and exposed; as I place the boots on the shoe-rack and turn my back on the shoe-rack.

“Clip, clop; clip, clop!” is heard, from my hooves; as I am walking over to the door, only to stop by the plaque.

I lift my right arm, extending the hand; as I press the palm up against the black surface and spread my fingers, in order to open the door before me. I step into the room, with April as my constant shadow companion.

The door silently closes, just behind me; as I had stepped over the threshold. I continue a few more steps, into the room; before I stop, intent on lighting up my horn.

I sense the spark of magic, as the diminutive orb of my light magic is appearing at the very tip of my horn; growing in strength and intensity, as I focus on the magic and the intended purpose. The light in the room is slowly dimming down, as the light of my magic is intensifying.

The orb continues to grow in size and intensity, until it is reaching its full size; whereupon it is spreading down the entire length of my horn, like an onrushing avalanche.

As the spell is at its peak, the orb is sparkling with the intensity of the power contained; just before it is released, and the room is flooded with the magic contained.

As the light finally fades away, the essence has taking hold of Miss April.

“Would you like, for us to have an adventure; in one of these books?” I inquire.

“Yes, please!” she responds.

I cast the spell, and we rematerialize in the book. Only this time; we are both fully materialized in the flesh, as Ponies. What else?

“Oh!!” she exclaims.

“This, is who I am!” I explain; “This, once was my home; before it was destroyed, that is!” I continue.

“Thank you, Twilight; for inviting me, into your home!” she exclaims.

“You are quite welcome, April; I could do nothing I see, for you after you invited me into your life!” I respond.

“This, is how you used to live?” she inquires; “Such a fascinating home, you have; and a fascinating image, of where you came from and who you are!” she continues.

“Yes, this is where I lived; with only the dragon Spike, as my companion!” I respond; “Though I did make my first, and best friends; while I was still living here, in this very place!” I continue.

“You lived with a Dragon, in a tree-house?” she inquires; “Does he still live with you, where you live now?”she continues.

“Yes, I lived with him here for several years!” I explain; “I lived with him at the Royal castle of Canterlot; since I hatched him, as a part of the entrance exam to Princess Celestia’s school for gifted Unicorns!” I continue; “He stayed with me, ever since!” I conclude.

“Though I live in a castle of my own, now; but I am still living just outside Ponyville, close to my friends!” I point out.

“By the way, could I offer you a cup of tea?” I inquire.

“Yes, please!” she responds.

“Right this way, please!” I put forth, as I trot up the flight of stairs to my kitchen.

I notice, the girl following me; just a few steps behind, only a bit unsure of herself in the Equine form. I could have teleported her up, but I think it is more fun to follow the more traditional manner.

As I reach the kitchen, I step right in; watching her following me, almost like a little puppy.

“This place feels just like a home; even if it is feeling a bit odd, to live in a tree!” she mumbles.

“We are in Equestria; it is not exactly, as you are used to!” I explain; “Ponies running the business, even tending the land and gardening the weather itself!” I continue.

“Ponies?” she inquires; “Ponies, like you?” she continues.

“We are Equines, just like the Ponies you may be used to; yet, we are not Horses like them!” I offer.

“Back home, where I came from; Horses have no horn in their foreheads, and they live more like Pets!” she explains.

“Your Horse resembles what we refer to as Earth-ponies; while I am a Unicorn, but we also have what you would recognize as a Pegasus!” I point out.

“I was reading about these, back at school; when we were at the History and Mythology of Ancient Greece!” she offers.

“Traditionally; we Unicorns were holding the prestigious positions of Power, leaving the Earth-ponies to tent the land while the Pegasi were the army and the once tending the weather!” I explain.

“That sounds like the feudal society of our History; only in your case, actual and tangible differences enforced these position for you?” she puts forth.

“Weather management is easier, when you can fly up to the clouds!” I suggest; “Though I could learn weather-magic and direct the weather from the firm ground, if I take the time!” I explain.

“You can?” she inquires.

“Yes, I can; but I have not put all that much effort; into the study of weather and weather magic!” I respond; “My main study has been focused, towards Friendship-magic; since I moved to Ponyville, where we are right now!” I explain.

“Besides, it is progressively harder to learn; the further it is from one’s main talent, but my talent is Magic itself!” I explain; “Given enough time, I could learn every spell there is; but this would take me more time, than I imagine I have!” I point out, matter of fact.

While we were talking; I had pulled out a pair of cups, and am now making the tea for the both of us. I poor the boiling water into the cup, watching the tea coming out into the cup.

“The Celestial blend!” I explain.

“Oh!” she exclaims.

“Would you want sugar, or milk in your tea?” I inquire.

“Just sugar, two lumps would do fine!” she responds.

“Here you go!” I respond, as I pick up the sugar for her; “This is hot!” I point out; “I mean, really hot!” I am emphasizing.

“Thank you, Twilight!” she responds.

“Since you are a Unicorn; it is proper, for you to enjoy your tea in the Unicorn style!” I point out; ”Hold the cup with your magic!” I explain; “Though I guess you could refer to it, as levitating the cup!” I elaborate, as I demonstrate the act.

“Oh, of course!” she mumbles.

I notice, how she is observing the action of levitating the cup before me. Just that I take the time to cool the now boiled tea. Not just for myself, but for her as well.

A moment later, she tries to light her horn. Just a bit shaky at first; but then, she slowly gains certainty and comfort as the orb at the tip of her horn grows.

With some effort, she manages to get the orb to full intensity. She hay have performed magic, before; but that was as a girl, before I had been separated from her. Of course, she also has the full potential now; after she had been granted the magic, while she was sleeping last night.

She reaches out, picking the cup up from the table; albeit somewhat wobbly, but she eventually manages to pull the cup to her lips without spilling any of the still hot brew onto herself.

“There!” I offer; “How was your tea?” I inquire, as she is pulling the tea from her lips.

“It was..” she responds; “Celestial!” she continues; “I enjoy it!” she finally concludes.

Blip, blip, blop; blip, blip, blop; blip, blip, blop .. ” I count down the seconds of the spell, in my head.

She will remember the experience; and I know it will be feeling, as if she had indeed been here!” I ponder.

I pour myself a second cup of tea, taking a sip. As her cup is empty; I pour her a refill, as well.

“Maybe we could go out, in the fresh air; trotting down, to Ponyville and see a few of my old friends?” I offer.

“I guess; I have been dying, to see them!” she responds.

Since this is in a book, and we have limited time; we leave the dishes where they are, and head right down the flight of stairs. Of course, I know; that April knows, that we are in a book.

I open the door and step out, April a few steps behind. She is closing the door behind us, and we continue to trot down towards the town of Ponyville. Well, where else? It would be a bit too far; if we were going to Canterlot, or Manehattan. Even if I guess we could have taken the train over to either city, if we had wanted to.

“Squeak, squeak, squeak; squeak, squeak, squeak; squeak, squeak, squeak!” I hear, from the other side.

I should have known!” I ponder; Pinkie?” I inquire, turning my head to face the squeaking noises bouncing by my left side.

“Yes, Twilly!” Pinkie Pie responds.

“Oh, and have a cup-cake!” she offers; as she is reaching in, extracting the cup-cake from within her curly mane.

“Yes, please!” April responds, as she is accepting the first cup-cake, she had just been offered.

“You too, Silly!” Pinkie exclaims; as she continues to bounce by my side, as if it had been the most natural thing in the world.

“Strawberry and Cinnamon?” I inquire; as if I had tried to make her stop in her track, but to no avail.

“Right here, Twilly!” she merely responds; extracting the requested treat without breaking her stride.

Okay, that is not what I had counted down seconds for!” I ponder, grinning at myself.

“Yummy!” April exclaims; “But, how does she do that?” she continues.

“I was asking the same thing, a few years back..” I respond; “but I gave up, and temporarily turned into a Rapidash!” I point out, giggling at the moment; as I recall the scene and what it must have been looking like, at the time.

All of a sudden; Pinkie Pie extracts a wrapped gift, from inside her mane.

Surprise!” she exclaims

Just as I am accepting the gift, the time of her spell is running out; and I find myself on the floor of the living-room, in my suite at the Twilight hotel.

“Double surprise!” Pinkie Pie exclaims, as she pops out of the now unwrapped gift box.