• Published 28th Dec 2019
  • 780 Views, 0 Comments

The Collar - Kentavritsa



A girl checks in, at the Twilight hotel; where she finds a collar, she is putting on. She is later finding herself; in the process of being transformed, into Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
30
 0
 780

Exactly How, am I the Unicorn: 5

Author's Note:

--- --- ---

.

The new girl; known as Ms. A had just fallen asleep, in her bed. Time to tend to her now. Epona is picking up the Fetish, representing the new girl; looking at her, with great interest.

“I am granting you the magic of your Idol, Twilight Sparkle!” Epona offers; as she is picking up the suit, freshly printed.

With the offer pronounced; she is putting the mask onto the face of the Idol. The Idol, now a complete unicorn with the purple silicon-skin; as if it had had the magic, from birth.

“There, perfect!” Epona pronounces; “Now you are the Unicorn!” she concludes.

She is placing the Idol, back in its niche; where it will be waiting, for the attention awaiting it the next night.


I wake up, early in the morning; eager and enthusiastic. Shouldn't I?

At first, everything is exactly as it was; yesterday, when I went to bed. Of course, my skin is still the same purple hue as it was since I woke up in the morning; and I still have my hooves, just as I had from my second morning here at the hotel. I don't really mind, it is like the Crescent Moon shoes I had been wearing, Only now, it is for real.

Wait, I did undress before bed, yesterday; didn't I?” I ponder.

Something had made me unsure, and I am not sure if I like the feeling of it; I don't think, I ever did like that feeling. Yet, now I am here; the feeling is there, with me. I can not avoid it. Maybe I could dis-spell it, if I could confirm the details behind the insecurity?

If I had been at home, I would have had the proof, right there; waiting for me in the closet, but I do not have that luxury here. Nothing from the day before remains in the closet. It is collected, and cleaned up. Or, is that reused and recycled? I am not sure. Does that really matter? It is not there, so I can't confirm these details now.

Maybe I could check, if there are any signs of the clothes on my body; in case I had not taken them of the other day? Or, if the clothes are lying around, anywhere other than in the wardrobe? All assuming; they will still stay where I had left them, outside the wardrobe? Though I still have all the clothes I have not yet used or worn before.

I still have no clothes, I can no longer wear. Thus I have no socks, intended to be worn on my feet; such as they were, when I arrived.

It feels, as it had, when I went to bed, but that is the way it is. I will have to discover the changes, by myself; as I step out of bed, before I am dressing up. It is, the way it works here; I have already gotten used to it. I guess it was not really a challenge, but still.

I can clearly feel my hands and hooves, nothing new about these. Or, is there? I can't put a finger, to what else could or should have been altered, or changed during the night. As if that would stop, whoever is behind these changes I have been experiencing?

While the room still may be dark, I slip my right hand out from under the quilt; reaching for the light, momentarily. I notice the hand seems unchanged, at first glance; just as I notice the light is slowly growing brighter. Maybe I had set the light, to dim down, while I sleep. Now that effect is clearly reversing, after it is obvious that I am no longer asleep. I am no longer sleeping. My eyes need the light, so that I can see the room. I need to navigate the room; which means that I need more light, in order to see.

Since the low light-setting had made it hard to see, I had not seen the first changes directly. On the other rubbery hoof, I am not looking for; what I had instinctively already known, from the day before. I just had not seen the changes, in this light. The gloves are not changing me permanently, now the changes will be a part of me. It is not, as if I am regretting these changes. Not right now, and I doubt I will.

As the light gradually intensifies, I can see the room and its details around me; now I can clearly see my inch-long, crystal-clear nails she had applied the sapphire polish onto.

That does look good!” I ponder; “I love my nails shiny, and well made!” I continue; something I had always admired, in others as well as myself.

Now I have my nails, just the way I had always wanted them, just a bit more to the point; than I had dared to hope, and never really had imagined them before. Of course, by now it is hard for me; to miss the next change, the touch-pads she had been tending to. Now they are another permanent addition to me. Or, a change in my physical self.

It is cute!” I realize; “And I do love it, the way it is!” I continue.

I guess it is me; and it is not as if I could change it back, if I had wanted to. I am licking my lips, then lift my right hand up to my face; parting my lips and extend my tongue, licking the highly sensitive touch-pads. The pads are soft and smooth, but with a hint of a slippery and moist coating. My tongue is exciting me, in ways I had never been prepared for; all due to the changes, I had not quite realize I had had done to me. At my request, but still. I still do love these changes.

A moment later, the chock hits home; as I notice the silicon-white suction-cup, on the palm of the hand. It is smooth, responsible for the suction I could never have been prepared for.

“Uh? Oh, oh!” I mumble, to myself.

That is odd, but it had been so much fun; when I was at the Spa, and Aloe was tending to my every whim the other day!” I realize.

Why did I ask her for that, the other day; in the first place?” I now question myself; knowing it is too late to complain, or change what had already been done to me.

These changes, had all been parts of what she gave me; as part of the manicure, the day before. I had gone to Aloe, just after breakfast. I certainly had been enjoying these treats, and I still do.

Each morning; I discover a new change, I had never seen before. The first morning, I had found my skin purple; the second morning, I had found out that I have hooves. While I may have been indifferent, to the purple skin; but I had chosen the hooves, even if I had never realized that I had chosen that. Now I enjoy the change, without question. Maybe I should consider tomorrow, and how my life will change; when I leave the hotel, and the hooves still are a part of me? I had forgotten, or ignored this. For how long could I continue, to ignore the inevitable?

Now I fold the quilt up and slip my hooves out, from under the quilt; sit up and slip my hooves down onto the floor. Still ignorant, of the latest change; I had been granted, while I had been fast asleep.
I am still nude, safe the panties I wear. The panties, I always wear in bed. Only the panties, I am wearing in bed; the once I wear, as I sleep.

I raise to my hooves, then move over to the wardrobe; open the doors, in order to examine the clothes I have before me. Would anything have changed, during the night; while I had been sleeping, in the warmth and comfort of my bed?

The clothes had not changed, during the night; guess I should not have expected it, and that's what I am facing.

I slip my panties down, placing them on the floor of my wardrobe; before I am picking up a new pair of fresh panties. I step into the panties and pull them up; before I afford them a few tentative tugs, in order to ensure that perfect comforting fit. Now I am extracting a skirt, step into it; pull it up and give it a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice.

Now I extract the top, pulling it down over my head; only to give it a few tentative tugs, once twice and thrice. With that, I had made it fit just right; making it as comfortable, as possible. I am dressed up, and ready to go.

Just before I am about to turn away from the wardrobe, and its interior; I notice a hint, of a reflection of my face. It may be faint, but it is just enough; for me to pick up, on what it is trying to tell me. I see my face, in the light I had never seen it before; as I am now, as opposed to who I had been, the day before.

I am still the girl, I had been; but now I am a Unicorn, with a horn in my forehead, and these Equine ears. I may have seen them there, on a few girls before; but thought nothing of it, until now as they are part of who I am. I can't resent the change, more than I could resent the previous changes; not just because I had actively chosen the hooves, even if one may claim to have been oblivious of the choice. Besides; that had only been the first step, in becoming a Unicorn.

Of course, I had seen the Equine ears before; but never commented upon it, or actually thought about it. Maybe, I had seen it; as a cute detail, and accessory, but nothing more.

Naturally, it also explains; how and why my hearing is enhanced, and why I hear the faintest of sounds, I would never have heard before. The room may be empty, devoid of people; just as it is quiet, aside from the little noises I am doing. The doors to the wardrobe are perfectly quiet, though. Even to me.

This is my third day, here?” I ponder; as the situation slowly sinks in, starting to change the light in the room.

The horn is only a mere three inches long, but it is a Unicorn horn; it makes all the difference, in the world. It had changed me, in ways I can not even begin to fathom. Maybe I should not even bother, trying to understand it; just yet, before I have more understanding.

I had been given this purple hue, on my skin; most likely for a reason, whatever that reason may be. I had been given these hooves, also for a reason; just as I had been given the horn and these ears, now. Would I be changed yet again, tomorrow? Would that change come, while I am fast asleep, yet again? I do not know, but I am curious.

While there may still be both stockings, and gloves in my wardrobe; but I do no longer feel the urge to choose them, or put them on now!” I consider; “Why?” I ponder; “I have, what these garments offered me!” I conclude.

Maybe I could enjoy trying the stockings, with Human feet; just for the fun of it, if I come up with what I need them for?” I ponder; “Or, just to see if these still are working the way they had?” I consider; “But, that is for later!” I conclude.

I turn my back on the wardrobe, as I am closing its doors; stepping over to the door to the living-room. Now I am extending my right hand, pressing the palm down onto the plaque; spreading my fingers and opening the door, before I step over the threshold. I walk over the floor, as the door is sliding shut, behind me; without a second thought, barely even noticing the door. The door may have been silent, even now; I still do not react on it closing, just behind my back.

The door always close, just behind your back; I had grown used to it, to the point I don't notice it even now. While my hearing is more sensitive and acute, but if I know what I hear, it still does not startle me. Had this happened, the first day at the hotel; maybe it would have managed, to startle or even scare me. Now it is nothing, normal.

The door, is like the air; so long as it is there, you don't even notice it. Though I guess I may have been scared, if either would choose to disappear? I do not know, and I do not feel like knowing that. Not now, and not ever.

I am hungry. That is not exactly unexpected, after an entire night; since I had eaten exactly nothing, since last night. I continue, towards the door to the cloaking-room; extending my hand, pressing the palm of the hand on the plaque. Of course, the door opens; as I spread my fingers, just as it is closing behind me, just as I step over the threshold. Yesterday's news, as they say.

Once in the cloaking-room; I pick up my hoots, and slip them on. Just like yesterday, as I had been changed. I wear these boots, like I wore the stockings before.

With the boots on; I pick up the shoes, putting them on. It is already familiar, to me. I love how these boots look, just as I love how it feels to wear them. I could have been walking around, bare-hoofed; but I choose to wear these hoof-wears. It is a choice, even if I do not know if I am expected to wear them, or not. Maybe it is more of a choice, in colour and style? Though it also affects how the floor feels, and the sounds my hooves are making, with each and every step I take now.

With the shoes on, I turn around; away from the shoe-rack, and towards the door. I am hungry. I take the few steps, as I am walking over to the door. I extend my right hand, pressing the palm down onto the plaque, spreading my fingers, in order to open the door. I step out, the door is closing behind me.

I am out. Standing in the hall. Now I am turning towards the elevator, walking all the way up to the doors. I extend my hand, pressing the palm down onto the plaque. I feel the warm embrace, while I spread my fingers; opening the door, stepping into the familiar space of privacy. I had never seen anyone else, in the elevator.

“Good morning, Ms. A!” she exclaims; greeting me to a bright, new day.

“Good morning, Ellie!” I respond.

The elevator is already moving upwards, towards the restaurant of my choice: the Top of the World, and the breakfast buffet. I love that food; and now I am going to enjoying it, once more.

Just like before, and yesterday; the acceleration is riding, on the limit of what is comfortable. Though I need to be fast, in order to get up to the top; before they stop serving my breakfast. It is that far, to the top of this building, where the restaurant is located.

I guess I don't mind, but what I do mind; is to be late for my breakfast, or to miss it. That, I do mind. I love the moments, with my new friend; Ellie, the waitress. The girl, operating this elevator. She is just taking me up to the top of the world; in more ways, than the mere physical.


The breakfast had been great, and I had loved the visit to Aloe's Spa. That had been a treat, worthy if a Deity. At least, I think so. The steam-room, the massage, and the mud-bath. I had even enjoyed a bit of extra pampering up.

While I do not need the manicure, or the hooficure, but the final touch on my make-up; just to adjust the looks, to the new me. I am after all a Unicorn now.

A Unicorn, who does enjoy the more sophisticated side of life; I'd might add!” I ponder, giggling.

I certainly had enjoyed my stay at the Spa, just as I had been expecting; I had after all been enjoying it the other day, so I had already known I would enjoy it today as well. Why shouldn't I?

“Clip, clop; clip, clop!” is heard from my hooves, as I walk from the Spa, over to the elevator.

The sounds had been changed, altered; compared with what they had been, the other day. At least, as far as I could tell. Maybe this is partially due, to my altered sensitivity; or it is the much harder hooves, from the time at the Spa the other day? Or, it could be a combination of the two? Though I guess there still is a hint of a squeak to the sounds, I leave behind.

Sapphire is hard, I just had never considered; what its application onto my hooves would do, in the manner of altering the sounds of each step I am taking. The hooves are glossy, that had not changed; during the night, not in the least. The hooves are exactly as glistering, in the light today, as they had been the other day.

Even if I am not turning my head, to follow each and every little noise I am encountering; I know my ears are following sounds, eagerly scanning my surroundings in order to figure out what they are. Where they came from?

“Curious!” I mumble, to myself; with none around, to speak to just yet.

A moment later, I am approaching the elevator; extending my right hand, pressing the palm of the hand onto the plaque. It is easy, instinctual; just as it had been, opening doors before. How would this change my behaviour, when I get home? Will I do return home, to my old home; where I used to live, before? If I do, what will I find myself compelled to change; in order for my home, to once more feel like my home?

Oh, well; I am here now, standing before the door of the elevator. As I am spreading my fingers, the doors slide up before me, I step in, and the doors are closing behind me.

“Greetings, Ms. A!” Ellie is exclaiming, excitable as ever.

“Greetings, Ellie!” I respond.

“Enjoyed your time at Aloe's Spa, I take it? She inquires.

“Yes, thank you for asking, I did indeed!” I respond, I think I will go tomorrow as well!” I then add.

“You deserve it, Ms. A!” she responds; “And Aloe is such a great Masseuse, too!” she then adds, giggling.

Hmm!” I ponder, giggling.

Why had I not reacted, on her ears before? She had them, back then, didn't she? Though I can't for my life recall, if she had a horn. She never needed the magic, in order to perform her job. The elevator simply moves, in accordance to her will. She operates the elevator, to take me, to where I had wanted to go; possibly even before, I had known where I had wanted to go in the first place.

Now she had launched me, from the Spa to the Restaurant; where I intend to have my lunch. Silly choice of words? Maybe, but sometimes; you just have to be silly, too.

What will happen, tomorrow?” I ponder; "How will I change, be altered; during the night, as I am fast asleep?” I continue.

“This is the end of the line; your lunch is served!” Ellie points out, just before the elevator is coming to a smooth halt.

“Oh, thank you; Ellie!” I responds.

I step out, just after the doors had slid up; the doors are closing, just a step behind me, as I walk towards the restaurant of my choice. The same restaurant, as I had visited the day before. I had enjoyed their lunch, so I had figured, I should go here, for lunch.


The lunch, had been just as delicious; as I had been expecting, when I had entered the restaurant. I had known it, of course.

Now, a few hours later, I am standing outside the restaurant, where I intend to have my dinner. Just a few hours, to build up an appetite. I am hungry, and very expectant. I have after all been here, before. Ellie had recommended this restaurant. She knows, what is offered; and I only need to ask her, for what I am looking for.

Ellie has not let me down, before; she does not intend, to let me down now. Why would she? It is her job; to guide me, to where I am going.

My floor had not been all that far up, but I am falling down towards the basement. At least, I think it is the basement. This is, where the restaurant is located.

Just how far down, is this restaurant?” I ponder.

All I have to go on, is how fast the elevator is falling, or raising at the moment; even if I could also see the floor I am currently on, unless I am moving too fast, for me to see the floor clearly. I don't see it clearly, but I am not looking either. Why?

After a while longer, I feel the slow down, before it is coming to a complete halt; the doors are sliding up, just after the elevator had stopped completely.

“Bon Appetite, Ms. A!” Ellie exclaims.

“Thank you, Ellie!” I respond, as I smile at her; while I am stepping out, of the elevator.

The doors promptly close behind me, as I am stepping over the threshold. I continue towards the restaurant.

Dinner is served!” the sign, on the door reads.

Promising, because I am hungry!” I ponder, as I am approaching the restaurant.

Dinner, three courses. Soup, main course and desert; I believe this means.

“Greetings, and welcome; Ms. A!” the waitress exclaims, eagerly leading me to a table.

Of course my waitress is female, just like everyone else I have seen working here. Not just female, but identical; each looking exactly like the girl who was tending the desk at the lobby, when I arrived at the hotel. I do not mind.

“Thank you!” I respond, while I follow her to the table.

“You are quite welcome, Ms. A!” she offers; “Oh, and here you are!” she continues, as we are reaching the table.

“Thank you!” I respond.

“Have a seat, please; Ms. A!” she offers, indicating the table for me to have my dinner.

“Thank you!” I respond, as I sit down; “Let me see..” I continue, as I am picking up the menu.

“Take your time, and make sure to confirm your order; by placing the palm of your right hand, on the plaque!” she explains, flashing a bright smile at me.

I think I will have a soup!” I ponder; as I am reading through the options, presented to me on the menu.

“So many choices!” I mumble, as I am trying to make up my mind.

Oh, wait; this is the section I am looking for!” I ponder, as I am zooming in, on the interesting options available to me.

I certainly can't eat that!” I ponder, as I look at one soup; “What? That is abhorrent, disgusting!” I continue.

Good thing, I had not pronounced these thoughts; in respect of the waitress of the restaurant, as well as the people eating here. I would not have enjoyed to hear that, about the food I like; and certainly not, when I am eating it.

On second thought; some of the things I had been reading through, are things I may have been enjoying before. Just that I can't make myself eating these things, now. Maybe this is part, of the changes I am currently going through.

At least; they are not serving Horse meat here!” I ponder, sighing in relief.

I had never liked the idea, of eating horse before; now I am finding it abhorrent, even if I could not quite put the finger on how or why. Maybe my sensitivities are changing, based on the changes my body is going through.

What I am looking for, is a vegetarian soup. Potato, carrot and a few other vegetables are speaking to me; as the soup I am looking for. The soup I want to start out my dinner with.

No buffet, just a simple three-course dinner!” I ponder; “This will be fine, by me!” I continue.

Since I had found my soup of choice, I place the palm of my right hand on the plaque, confirming the choice. I have my first course of the dinner, ordered; only the remaining two, to consider. I can wait for the soup, while I am making up my mind. No need to rush this.

Making this soup from the ground up, would take hours; but they could make the soup, before I order it. It is the kind of soup, I had chosen. This is not, why I had chosen this soup, though. I had chosen this soup; because I will enjoy it, and this certainly is a soup I could still enjoy. I imagine, I could enjoy this all week. It is the appetizer; not the main course, or even the desert.

After a few minutes, I notice the waitress returning with my soup. She is smiling. It is strange, to see one more girl; looking exactly as the one, I had seen before. I guess it is hard, to get used to; everyone, looking the same.

“Bon appetite!” she exclaims, smiling at me; as she is placing the bowl of soup, on the table before me.

“Thank you!” I respond.

“You are quite welcome!” she responds; “Just make sure, to confirm the order; by the time you finish your soup, so you do not need to wait!” she adds.

“Oh, of course!” I respond, as she leaves my table.

Delicious!” I ponder, as I slip the spoonful of soup into my mouth.

“If not for the main course, I am considering; order a second bowl of this soup!” I mumble, to myself.

I continue, to eat; spoon by spoon, enjoying the soup before me. The soup, I had just ordered. Premium ingredients, prepared by a first-class chef.

Spoon by spoon, I am emptying my bowl; as I am enjoying the meal I had ordered, for my dinner. How could I not enjoy the soup? The soup is after all a Royal treat, in my book. The table is quiet, and none is in sight.

I can see a waitress, or another, trotting by, between a table and the kitchen. Eager to serve the next customer, the meal she loves. At least, it is what I imagine; based on my experience here, and how I am enjoying the soup before me.

Lazily browsing through the menu; for the main course, of my choice. So much to choose from.

With some effort, I manage to set the menu; to filter out everything, I could not bring myself to eat, and everything I know I can not enjoy eating. There are still more than enough choices, left before me; on the menu, I am reading through.

What am I in the mood for, today?” I ponder, as I am considering the options before me.

I take another spoon of the soup, enjoying the flavours, as I consider the options and chew the vegetables; while I am going through the options, filtering out, what I know I could not eat. Spoon by spoon, while I am narrowing down my options; towards what I actually enjoy. High tech, and magic; combined, for the ultimate blend of life?

This is indeed a wondrous life, with all the options I had been given; while I am staying, here at the Twilight Hotel. I can but enjoy what I have; as I am marveling, at the wonders making it all possible. The food here, is just delicious.

In the end; I come up with one special dish, on the top: the Canterlot Garden, with a simple Daisy salad on the side. This does look delicious. Five selected vegetable, raw, boiled or fried.

I never had this; but it looks divine to me, right now!” I ponder.

Of course, I never had this dish; since I never had been to this restaurant, before. Now, I am almost regretting, I had not been here before. Then again, I guess it is not found; outside of Twilight Hotel?

I like trying new dishes, so long as they do not include anything I could not eat. The Canterlot Garden, I can eat. The salad, coming with it; seems like a pleasant bonus, on the side. Even if I have no idea, as to what this Daisy salad is. I am about to learn, a bit more; of who I am becoming, through my latest choice.

I had made up my mind, this is; what I am looking forwards to. I place the palm of my right hand on the plaque, confirming my choice. It is final, the dish is being prepared for me; while I am finishing the soup. Delicious.

How come? But, I do love exploring. It is, who I am; I am learning this, as I go along. Each choice, taking me closer, to who I am. I still am Ms. A; but that is the name, I booked the suite under. Little by little, I am transforming; turning more and more, into Twilight Sparkle. Maybe I could as well acknowledge it, by now; even if I have no idea of who she is.

Every choice, taking me closer to home, to who I am; even when I had no idea, I had made an actual choice. Is that life? Making choices? Exploring who you are, and what you were meant to be? I am curious, and inquisitive.

Then again, I take the last spoon of my soup; chewing, and swallowing. I had indeed enjoyed the delicious dish.

The Waitress is just arriving, at my table; serving me the dish, I had just ordered. Since I had finished my soup, the bowl is empty, placed in accordance with the tradition; telling the Waitress that I had finished the dish. With that, I had also prepared the space; where she can place the plates for the next course.

She is placing the three plates before me; raw, boiled and fried vegetables. Then she is placing a small bowl of salad, on the side.

“If you want more of the salad, just let me know; I will fill up your bowl, once more!” she is informing me.

“Thank you!” I respond.

“The soup was to your satisfaction?” she observes; noting the bowl is completely empty, with just a spoon left.

“Yes, thank you; it was delicious!” I respond.

“Thank you, Ms. A!” she responds, while she is picking up the bowl; just before she leaves me, to enjoy my dinner once more.

The Waitress is leaving me; to enjoy the meal, I had just ordered for myself. I take a moment, just to take in what I had been served. All the various vegetables, I now find on the respective plates. I enjoy the scents, from each vegetable, I have before me; served on the respective plate, upon which it had been placed.

It is not just a jumble of assorted vegetables, on a single plate; but carefully selected vegetables, sorted with care and consideration. All the raw vegetables, gathered on the same plate. All the boiled vegetables, on the same plate; while the fried vegetables had been gathered, on the third plate. Then again, I guess the name of the dish means something; since it is called the Canterlot Garden, in place of a different name they could have been choosen.

Why does; Canterlot Garden sound so special, even before I had even seen the dish up front, before me?

I have no idea, but now it looks, as if the name had been significant; denoting that it is a very special dish. It is special, too. Not just to me, but to everyone who ever had it; and everyone after me, who will ever be ordering this.

Radishes, cucumber, pepper, lettuce and apple; all gathered in a selection of raw vegetables, for me to enjoy. How could I not? Of course, it is also garnished with a few decorative vegetables; mainly for show, but still very edible and quite delicious.

Carrot, celery, parsley, potato, and beans; make up the vegetables, I find on the second plate, with the boiled vegetables. It is not just in the quality of these delicious vegetables, the presentation is just as eye-catching.

Hay-fries, oat-beef, soy-sticks, falafel and qourne-beef; lay on the third plate of fried vegetables, looking delicious to me. The variety, only matched by the presentation and the quality of these vegetables before me.

I am salivating, just by watching the plates before me; covered with all these delicious vegetables, all carefully prepared for me. Trying to hold back; enjoying each vegetable; on its own merits, not just emptying the plates.

While I am indeed hungry; I am not ravished. I am not a dog, bolting down the food before me; fearful, I will not have the time to have my fill.

Now I pick up the salad-fork, in my right hand; stabbing the salad, in the small bowl. I lift the fork up, towards my mouth; part my lips, before I insert the forkful of vegetables into my mouth. I chew, slowly; savouring the flavours, of the crisp vegetables.

Mmmh, that is delicious!” I ponder, while I keep chewing.

I take a few more fork-fulls of the salad, chewing it slowly; enjoying the meal, as I am enjoying myself royally.

I can't just fill up, on the salad!” I consider; “Then I could just have ordered that salad, instead!” I add.

As delicious as the salad may have been, I can't just fill up on it; it was never intended as a full meal, for the main course, in the first place. Or, so I imagine. However, it is still delicious. Maybe it had been intended to garnish the course; as a finer dish?

I swap fork, before I continue; stabbing the vegetables of the other three plates, as I continue to enjoy my meal.

Chewing slowly, thoughtfully; as I am enjoying the dish, and the meal. Then I pick up a fork, stabbing some more vegetables. This is far too good, to be passing up; I continue, until the plates are all empty. Though I continue to pick some of the salad, intermittently. I even ask, for a refill; just as the Waitress had promised me.

In the end, the plates are empty; I had finished the second course: the main course, that is. However; I am not quite full, yet. I am in the mood, for something sweet.

I once more turn to the menu. This time, there are no dishes; including meat, or anything I could not eat and enjoy. Yet, I still enjoy the application; filtering the menu, to make it easier to find what I am looking for.

“Apple-pie!” I conclude, as I have gone over all the options.

I place the palm of my right hand, on the plaque; confirming the order, before I set out to wait for the Waitress to return. She comes back, with the third and final course; a plate, with the apple-pie I had been looking forwards to.

“Thank you!” I exclaim.

“You are quite welcome, Ms. A; and bon appetite!” she responds, while she is gathering up the plates.

Once she stacked everything up, she leaves for the kitchen; where the plates, bowls and cutlery goes.
Once through the dishing, these will once more be available; for the next customer, who comes to this restaurant.

Of course, there is a jug of creamy, sweet vanilla-sauce, to go with my slice of apple-pie. I had been expecting it, but not just how great the sauce is. Then again, I have never been to a fine restaurant; like the once at the Twilight Hotel before. Besides, this restaurant seems to be the cream of the crop. I relish, in what they serve here. Or, rather; what my Waitress is bringing to the table. Even if she only serves, what they prepared in the kitchen of the restaurant in which I am currently sitting. I guess it is a personal distinction, of mine?

I never saw anyone working here; who is not female, looking exactly identical to all the once working here. Should I have been complaining? Then again; this is the Twilight Hotel, I guess they intend to have them uniform, looking like Twilight Sparkle herself.

The sweet sauce is breaking of the taste of these apples, perfectly. Sweet and sour, at its best; if I am permitted my personal opinion. Though I guess, they would agree; feeling proud, of my ringing endorsement.

Once I had permitted my eyes their due; I finally lift up the fork, before I am starting to attack my pie. Though I do pour some of the sauce on one side of the pie; before I start eating. To my surprise; the sauce is much better, than I could have been hoping for. It is not just a thick, sweet sauce; claiming to contain vanilla, it is actually high-quality vanilla in spades.

Oh, this is actually vanilla-sauce!” I ponder; “Not just a sweet sauce, called vanilla sauce!” I add.

Since I had already enjoyed both the first, and second course; I am not exactly ravaged, by hunger anymore. I am slow, but can still put in the effort of enjoying the pie. I just need something sweet, to round of the meal; which is exactly, what my image of the desert is.

In the end, I am running out of pie; at roughly the same time, as I am filled up. I could not enjoy a single bite.

Since the meal is concluded, I place the fork on the plate; indicated that I am done. With that; I push the chair back, and raise to my hooves. Now I step away from the table, then slip the chair in under the table; before I am walking towards the exit, quite satisfied.

I am not merely filled up; but have enjoyed the meal, to the fullest.

The walk, out of the restaurant is short. That is all fine, by me. Now I am walking out the door, of the restaurant; continuing towards the elevator. I merely have to cross the hall, before I can approach the door.

“Clip, clop; clip, clop!” I hear, as I am continuing down the hall.

My hooves, teasing me; with the delicious little noises and squeaks, as I am continuing towards the doors of the elevator, mere feet away from me. Should I complain? I love these diminutive noises, my hooves are producing.

Finally, I approach these twin double-doors; extending the right hand, placing the palm of my hand onto the plaque. As I am parting my fingers, the doors slide up before me; eagerly accepting me in, to the awaiting Ellie.

“Greetings, Ms. A!” she exclaims; “The dinner was exquisite, I take it!” she then offers.

“Greetings, Ellie!” I respond; “It was, indeed!” I then add.

“I thought as much; I recognize the grin, from miles away!” she explains, giggling and grinning warmly.

“That obvious?” I inquire.

“The short answer, is that I know the restaurant you visited; The long answer is; I have experience, of people enjoying their dinner!” she adds; “And I am getting to know you, in the short time of your stay!” she concludes.

“That is, why you suggested; that I should go here, for my dinner?” I inquire.

“Of course, silly!” she giggles; “I know the restaurant, and I certainly am getting to know you, and your taste!” she admits, still gigging.

“Yes, I guess I am silly!” I respond; “But why can't a mare be permitted; to be just a little bit silly, from time to time?” I continue.

While I know, she noticed my slip of tongue; but she did not let on, as if I had simply been as silly as I had been claiming. Unbeknownst to me, I am slowly turning into a mare. The Twilight Sparkle I am slowly turning into, is a mare; in effect, so am I.

“Since you just enjoyed a steady meal; maybe you need to rest, for a while?” she offers; “I hope you have a good book, available!” she then suggests.

“That sounds like a lovely suggestion!” I respond; “I am sure, I can find a book; I can enjoy, as I come home!” I continue.

“I thought as much, Ms. A!” she responds.

Of course, she had already started the elevator; I had noticed the raising gravity, caused by the acceleration. I can't exactly miss the effect; not when the trip is as long, as it is now. She really do push the envelopes, when it comes to it. Saving me a few minutes, is important to her. Though I guess, she likes to be ready, and available. I can't be the only mare, or girl; needing the lift, to wherever one may desire to go.

Minutes go by. I am reaching my floor. The doors open, and I am spilling out; ready to walk home, hoping to enjoy a good book.

I walk the short distance, between the elevator, to my door; only stopping as I am approaching the door, to my home. Now I am once more extending my right hand, placing the palm onto the plaque, spreading my fingers, to open the door. The door slides up, and I step right in; the door slides shut, as I enter my home.

“Finally!” I breathe.

Not that I mind Ellie, but I feel the urge to rest. I want that book, she had suggested, to me. Maybe I had become Twilight; more than I had expected, and more than I know. Even though, I do love a good book, from time to time.

Now I take the shoes of, putting them back; before I slip the boots off of my hooves, putting them back in the shoe-rack. From there; I walk to the door; extend my right hand, press the palm onto the plaque and spread my fingers, opening the door.

I step into the living-room, only for the doors to close behind me. Now I continue, to the bookshelf; looking for the book, I had in mind to read.

Let me see!” I ponder; “What do I have, to choose from?” I continue.