Love and Tolerate 813 members · 6,305 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

Always remember, that this group is all about helping you get the help and attention you need when starting to write for the very first time to helping even adept writers when they need to maul over ideas. So if you ever find yourself in a tight spot or just general writer's block, make sure to swing over to the L&T: Writers Help thread on the forums to get helpful advice and help with your story in general.

If you feel like trying to get some more attention or otherwise get people interesting in what you're writing, try the L&T: Story Promotions thread. It can always be useful but it's not to be abused as there is no reason to add multiple posts of the same story etc.

And of course one of your best tools to get help and/or advice is to add your story to the Stories to Be Edited or Reviewed. folder.

Utilizing these three options will help you greatly and though it may take some time for someone to swing in to help, try to be patience. But there are plenty of helpful people here so someone will always be able to help eventually.

Remember to play nice and have a great day guys!

~Reaper

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

There should be a thread for people to post their stories that they want to review, because right now the system is pretty out of sight and out of mind.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

2543259 You mean like a story that they see that they want to be reviewed or their own story to be reviewed?

I would say put a story in the folder, and then go to a thread with dedicated reviewers.
have a person reply to any of the reviewers with their story and any specification they want.

Furion
Group Contributor

2543763 2543718 2542727 Normally what we do here is work on request. The group's various editors and reviewers are always happy to answer a request, even if we can't get to it right away. That being said, such a thread could be helpful. I'll admit that I don't check "Stories to be Edited or Reviewed" folder nearly as often as I should. This request is, perhaps, worth consideration.

Ive been thinking, and here is what you should do.

1.Clear the review folder for now. People who spam stories are adding them to there even though they don't want a review (or people are adding others stories) a d it is holding people like me down.

2. Make a thread for people who want to be reviewed. If a person adds their fic and WANTS a review, They can put forth the effort and try to contact somebody to do so.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8