Irongalley's Battalion 61 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

He has been banned.
Acording to our treaty...which he told me one of you would confirm.
You all fall under my rule.
Who is the one of you admins he told this to?

Deathstrike666
Group Contributor

What did that crazy guy do now?

1450261 Got banned
He agreed in our treaty to let me take command if he should 'die'

Deathstrike666
Group Contributor

I was just wondering what crazy shit he did that resulted in him getting banned

And if you are now Lord Dictator of All, what are you orders?

Deathstrike666
Group Contributor

I'm technically allied to no one.
I just supply weapons from Pony Tech Industries

Thardoc
Group Admin

I wonder what happened to him...

1450289 I acknowledge all treaty he made. Simply my inheritence of his title and I will keep my end of the bargin.

Which includes accepting this 'sapient rights' thing.

1450434>>1450285>>1450434 I for now am looking to secure what was agreed to me. Then share the truth of my goals with my men.

Unity of all kinds.
Legal Equality.
And a new age of discovery in both magic and science.

I am the warlock. I will bring all these things.

1450233 He said that he had left, actually. I didn't hear about him being banned.

1452322 checked his profile

CM12
Group Contributor

We are pulling out.

1470720 still bboiling they are constructing the battlerules

As long as they're writing the battle rules can you suggest the beam cannon wagon I devised for use in the Official Battle Simulator: Battle #1 it is made entirely from items that can be found in Equestria and it uses nothing that would be beyond the technological boundaries of Equestria. If you contemplate suggesting it to be used in the war you can read up about it and how they would go about constructing it on the Official Battle Simulator: Battle #1 page in the forum. It is completely feasible for Equestians to construct and would revolutionize the battlefield.

CM12
Group Contributor

The what?

Hello, Irongalley's Loyal Battalion. I approach you in the official capacity of the Revolutionary War's second, and as the designer of the wargame that we will be using. I would like to hear back from Irongalley's second in Command (through TG if you don't mind) as to what your official plans are now that Irongalley has left us.

1475832 I will look at your posted information and you are free to TG me a proposal regarding its design and implementation, however, I will forewarn you that such a weapon is unlikely to be included in this conflict...

1639495 TG? I don't know what that means and urban dictionary and Wikipedia couldn't help me understand either.

1640881 Oops, sorry, lingo from another site. :derpytongue2: I meant PM - private message - me...

1640919 Well Irongalley had made me explain it too. So I'm pretty sure the Official Battle Simulator: Battle #1 has everything you need to know about the beam cannon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24