Knights in Rusty Armor 302 members · 494 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
Ephraim Blue
Group Admin

This thread is all about your stories.

Now, don't ignore it because of this being exactly what the 'stories' section does. This is different, I assure you.

In here, you post a link to your story and ask someone to review it. The story's section can get a little too crowded, and we might even miss a few of them.

After someone has claimed a story to review, they will take a look at it on their time. Once done looking through it, they will come back here and tell you and mistakes/suggestions that you should have fixed.

Whether you need an editor, fix a small error, anything! This thread is for all of you to suggest stories, and for others to suggest any fixes that are needed.

So go on! Go and post a link to a story! Go and take a look at said story!

So- So go... Yeah...

3594266 Don't mind me. Just a resident dragon... Who can't fight knights. Do you mind if I prowl here and help?

Ephraim Blue
Group Admin

3594270 Go ahead. This thread is for all.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3594270 just watch what you flame. I have quite a few black arrows.

3594282 I'm Smaug jr. Can't flame a thing. Too friendly.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3594286 I'm keeping an eye on you though.

ok here is my one-shot: Of princesses and magicians and i'd like someone to review it and maybe let me know where there are mistakes:pinkiehappy:

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

I could use a review for my story Here within the Dark. It's already complete but I'm just looking for ways to improve for the future.

3594300 Drem yol lok, Smaug.

Comet Swirl
Group Admin

This is actually a pretty good idea. Good work. :ajsmug:

Ephraim Blue
Group Admin

3596162 Thank you. After all, this group is trending, and the stories section might get really full. This will help everyone sort things out with the stories.

So... I got a story, can someone review it? Nothing is Mundane. It's like 1300 words.

3594266 Any friendly advice you or someone here has to make this story of mine better are appreciated. I could use a few pointers here and there so that my story could read better and if I have made any mistakes.

Just your friendly everyday christen metro dweller, fighting, surviving and writing stories
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fear

An abandoned hospital, it's doctors, patients and nurses now dead or suffering an even worse fate

Strange abominations now roam and haunt the halls, stalking in the shadows of the now empty hospital.

And someone, one lone human being, is stuck inside this hellhole of a hospital.

His goal right there and right now could not be more obvious then it ever could be.

Escape

Ephraim Blue
Group Admin

3607403 Well, that can get someone interested in... Whatever that was...

3607401 This is the first time you've mentioned your story here...:ajbemused:

3607391 I'll take a look at it now. Thank you for using this group for all your story needs.:pinkiehappy:

3607425 No problem. It has some flaws here and there, but thanks for agreeing to help. :twilightsmile:

Ephraim Blue
Group Admin

3607432 Sure, I guess. But after I finish with another. I'll get back to you later.

3607435 :rainbowlaugh:

3607436 You're welcome.

3594266 I would greatly appreciate any help/pointers with my story

3607403 Looks cool, I shall read it... Long live the red line!!!

Hey, I got a story that have been well received with 16 up votes and 0 down votes, but have only gotten 2 comments, none f them being very helpfull. So if someone please could take a look at it and say what they think, I'd be very grateful. It got 4 published chapters so far, but they are short, one of them not even being 1000 words long.

Link to story:
Link to story needing feedback

Well, I guess I should do this, huh? I have two stories I've put into the folder.

First is Gilded Lily, my first story on the site that I was really excited about, at least. It's 20,000 words or so long, just a cute, innocent Slice-of-Life. It's based on this question: does an albino pony have a visible Cutie Mark? For this story, at least, the answer is no. And then, of course, what happens when the Cutie Mark Crusaders meet this pony?

Second story is Binary Suns, a Random one-shot about Celestia randomly waking up one morning as two separate, identical individuals. No reason, no explanation, just for fun. I actually hate writing one-shots because my mind is geared toward tying up loose ends and solving puzzles, not creating them and leaving them for others to finish in their heads. But in the first week or so this was up, it surpassed Gilded Lily in ratings and viewings. I'm not happy about that because Lily is like my firstborn child and Suns is more like a dirty servant kid, but check them out for yourself and see which one you like better.

So... um hi. I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my story's second chapterWings of Freedom: Chapter 2: Calm

Just looking for some general feedback on Masks, I've already got a wonderful editor... Who is actually just a couple of posts above me. Weird. I'm proud of the story but with the exception of the occasional "I like it" I'm not getting any actual feedback on it, this seems like the place to ask for a bit of help with that.

And then if you've got some time to kill there's a collection of short stories on my page, but I'm not really writing those for feedback, mainly just to try and speed up the creative process on my end.

Thanks for your time,
-Jules

I've got a story that's been pestering me to be reviewed. Yes the story itself won't leave me alone. It haunts my waking hours going "get someone to review me! Or I will devour your flesh and punch you in the soul!" How appropriate since my story, Beating An Undead Pony involves a zombie outbreak in Equestria. Though you can probably guess from that description I can't link it because of site regulations. You can find it on my page though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33