The Share Center 603 members · 3,572 stories
Comments ( 205 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 205
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Promote Your Stuff Here

You can promote your stuff in the regular forum. But here is a pinned thread you can promote your stuff in so it is easy to find and everyone can access it whenever they want to.

Feel free to promote whatever you want here; even non-pony stuff!

Enjoy.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Join My Promotion Groups

I am probably creating promotion-ception with this. Oh well. I just thought I would put some of my promotion groups out there because it helps people get the news about their stuff out there.

Join Post Your Heart:

Feel free to join my creativity sharing site, Post Your Heart.

- Feel free to post whatever creative works you want in the site threads.

- Feel free to promote whatever you want in the forum area.

You can join here: http://postyourheart.proboards.com

Join The Share Center:

Feel free to join my creativity sharing group, The Share Center.

- Feel free to post whatever stories you want in the group story folders.

- Feel free to post story ideas, get feedback on stories, discuss fan theories, and post pretty much whatever you want.

You can join here: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/213913/the-share-center

Join The Nightmare Factory:

Feel free to join my horror and creepypasta themed group, The Nightmare Factory.

You can join here: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/211903/the-nightmare-factory

Join Lyra's Fan Group:

Feel free to join the LyraAlluse's Fan Group made by The Wandering Bard.

- Feel free to post story ideas, get feedback on stories, discuss fan theories, and post pretty much whatever you want.

You can join here: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/208723/lyraalluse-fan-group

Join The Cupcakes and Cuddles Club:

Feel free to join my cute themed group, The Cupcakes and Cuddles Club made by Plain Hunter.

You can join here: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/209158/the-cupcakes-and-cuddles-club

Join The Eye of Cygnus:

Feel free to join my paranormal themed group, The Eye of Cygnus made by Plain Hunter.

- This is a group for those who want to post things and discuss topics about the paranormal.

You can join here: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/209260/the-eye-of-cygnus

Join Night Fall Kingdom:

Feel free to join my bat pony themed group, Night Fall Kingdom made by Root Beer.

You can join here: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/209378/night-fall-kingdom

Also feel free to promote your stuff in my main group's promotion chat servers.

Group Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/0wNF6CciQT4LgqrD

Share And Connect: https://discord.gg/dxyEQCc

Art-Tastic Creations: https://discord.gg/HDGEaRn

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Read My Fantasy Stories Please

I would really love some feedback on some fantasy stories that I've written in my journals so if you happen to have some time, please give them a read.

They are all relatively short, nothing complicated. So reading them should be a breeze.

Here are the ones I have posted so far.

To Catch A Falling Star: http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/621499/original-story-to-catch-a-falling-star

The Oak Tree and The Goddess: http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/621004/original-story-the-oak-tree-and-the-goddess

The Stone Guardians: http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/620675/original-story-the-stone-guardians

The Story of the River Spirits: http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/620324/original-story-the-story-of-the-river-spirits

Thank you so much for checking them out. It is very much appreciated.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Rainbew Darsh Becums A Leggo Brikk And Aplejek Getz Stuk In A Barel Troll Fics

If you are bored and want a laugh, read my first troll fic Rainbew Darsh Becums A Leggo Brikk here.

And my second troll fic Aplejek Getz Stuk In A Barel here.

Don't expect too much. They are troll fics. :P

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

My MLP Fan Fictions: Operation P.R.I.N.C.E.S.S.

I wrote a story a while ago and never really promoted it. So I figured I would promote it now for the kicks.

It's a crossover of sorts between My Little Pony (of many different generations) and G.I. Joe.

Summary: Princess toy sales have been dropping at Hasbro Studios lately so it is up to the G.I. Joes, Minty from generation three, and Gusty from generation one to come up with the perfect marketing strategy so they can boost company sales.

You can read the story here: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/292885/operation-princess

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

These are some of the griffon OCs I have made.

And this is my gallery link if people want to be friends on Deviant Art: http://lyraalluse.deviantart.com/gallery/

Captain Spark

A falcon griffon. He is the captain of a ship who dabbles in pirating.

Glenn

A blue jay griffon who works as an independent miner.

Glyph

A raven griffon who is a powerful spell caster.

Fuchsia

A flamingo griffon who is a musician and dancer.

Lyra Alluse

A peafowl griffon. She was once a powerful enchantress who worked for the royal court many centuries ago.

Queen Talitha

A parrot griffon. She was once a queen of the griffon kingdom. But after an attempted murder by her sister, she left the royal palace and became a wandering bard.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor

6576082 I was gonna make a thread about how I was gonna whore out my art potential, but thought, "I did that already at the Bureau and Art for Fanfics, so let's be a little more discreet about this..."

Here goes.

Dragonborne Fox's Commissions Listing, Insane Edition

Sketches are still running at 7.50$ per round. You can tinker with the sketch how you see fit afterwards, and make it to your liking! Extra wings? Okay! Fifteen horns? Can do!

I'm doing cutie marks, without the pony to which they belong, at 10$ a round! You want a group of cutie marks, okay, I can do that, and the price will not budge in the slightest!

Freestyle arts are also 10$ a round, but if you want a title card to go with it as shown here, that's cheap—just another 2$ and I'll add in a title card to your liking!

Flat colors and linearts will also stay at the constant 10$, though with a catch—if you want more than one character, original or not, then I can do that for another dollar on the easy! I can only fit up to eight characters per picture, though, due to Paint Tool SAI memory limitations. Gradients and such are free, though, so if you want gradient characters, I'd be willing to do that!

Fully-shaded works of the soft variety will run 15$, but I can also do some cel-shading with another 5$ to make it more complete! Like this crystal golem pony here!

I am willing to negotiate prices and commissions, though, and I accept payments through Paypal! :D

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6576659 You can post it in the main group forum if you want as well. XD

I like your style a lot. You do a really good job. :heart:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Original Fan Fiction: Fushigi Yugi Online Chat

If you are an anime fan and know about a show called Fushigi Yugi, I wrote a story called Fushigi Yugi Online Chat.

Summary: Miaka, the Suzaku Seven and a few other surprise guests have decided to all come together and talk in an online chat room. Watch the chaos ensue as they discover the limitless potential of the World Wide Web!

You can read my story here: http://postyourheart.proboards.com/thread/29/fushigi-yugi-online-chat

It's pretty random, but I hope that you will enjoy it. :)

For those who are not familiar with Fushigi Yugi, it is a story about two characters who get pulled into an alternate world through an old book they find at the library. I personally like it a lot. The manga it is based off of is really good too and it has a prequel manga which talks about a priestess that went into the world of the book long before the main characters of the first series did.

The story follows a girl named Miaka who finds a book at the library which takes her into an alternate world similar to ancient China. When she arrives in the book she discovers that she is the Priestess of Suzaku who is destined to bring peace to the kingdom she has arrived in. She has to find seven warriors who each have a magical ability so she can help the emperor keep peace in his kingdom.

She also has a friend named Yui who goes into the book and becomes the Priestess of Seiryu/ her enemy.

There story has a lot of twists and turns. It's really awesome. I definitely recommend checking it out.

colt alchemist
Group Contributor

Here's a link to an original story/series I'm experimenting with if anyone is interested. In short, it will be about a group of friends who go on adventures in a virtual world in order to escape the stresses of reality. Each chapter/episode will be different from simple adventure stories to earn points to more down to earth stories about the characters struggling with their insecurities and inner demons in their real lives and are trying to use the virtual world to become spiritually stronger.

It's right here if anyone is interested in reading it. Hope you like it.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6584941 That's awesome! Thank you for sharing. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Original Fan Song: Legend of Zelda Cuckoo Song

If you are a video game fan and you happen to like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, I wrote a fan song based on a location in the game called Legend of Zelda Cuckoo Song.

Summary: This is a song that I made for those annoying Cuckoos in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The song goes with the background music in Kakariko Village. Next time you play, sing along!

You can read my fan song here: http://postyourheart.proboards.com/thread/469/legend-zelda-cuckoo-song

It's just something random I thought of when I was playing the game, but I hope that you will enjoy it. :)

colt alchemist
Group Contributor

Hope you like it so far :twilightsmile:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6585130 I think that all of your writing is very good. XD

colt alchemist
Group Contributor

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6585197 I think your writing style is awesome. XD

colt alchemist
Group Contributor

You're too kind

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6585630 I'm just speaking the truth, my friend. :)

The Ranger
Group Contributor

Since we can share non-pony stuff here, I thought I might share with you all my DeviantArt account. There I post pictures of diffierent costumes I create, a mix between fantasy and post apocalyptic, but fantasy is the dominant one.

So take a look through my gallery, and maybe you'll find something you like!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6586034 I follow you on DeviantArt and I like your gallery a lot. :)

Chatoyance
Group Contributor

AWE

and

WONDER

Are my favorite things, and they are what I try to provide in the stories I write.

Hello, Everypony! I am Petal Chatoyance, and I am here to sell you on reading my stories.

Now you may be thinking to yourself, 'A lot of writers desperately want my eyes, what makes this upstart worth bothering with?' Please allow me to answer that question with this:

I don't just write, I also draw too. I do all of my own art. Now look at those two up there. Who are they? What are they doing in a bathroom? What's that strange device on the human woman's arm? What is going on here?

Those are two characters from one of my many novels. The pony is currently named Millicent Nguyen, but she will eventually take the pony name of... well, that's a secret. The human has already named herself 'Sunshine Laughter', and she is waiting her turn to become a pony and go live in Equestria.

Why?

Because the world is ending.

See that bubble there, the one devouring the earth? That is the hyperdimensional cross-section of another universe passing through our space, sometime in the future. The other universe? It's called Equestria.

I write science fiction stories of cosmic catastrophe, all backed with solid science. How can a human become a pony? Well, nanotechnology is part of it...

But so is thaumatic energy.

No, not 'magic', not some thing that works just because, for no reason. I take the concept of the magic of Equestria, and I write it as alien physical law, native to another universe based on different physical principles.

But, you may be thinking 'That's all well and good, but what about characters? I don't care about all that scientific mumbo-jumbo, I'm here for the feels!'

Well right you are. Try this:

"Great Celestia, Teacup! All I ever wanted is for ya to open up ta me! I've been worried sick about ya for a long time." It was a surprisingly open admission by the normally reserved Missus Provender, but the real weight behind her words was in her wet, shining eyes.

"I was... afraid." Teacup began to shake with emotion. "I was afraid that you wouldn't really want to hear, I was afraid that what I had to say would harm you somehow, I was afraid...because..." Teacup's tears fell onto the table "...in my heart, you are the mother I never had. I...I love you. I wish you were my mother. I would be so proud if you were. I am so grateful you took me in. I'm so grateful to have been allowed to stay here, to work here, for you to put up with me, and I just want to be here, on the farm, with you forever, I just, I just..." Teacup just couldn't speak any more.

"You jus' listen to me, Teacup..." Cornflower looked down at Teacup's new Mark "Teacup....Biscuit... Provender! I expect my fillies ta come an' talk ta me about anything, that's what I'm here for. Your sisters never gave me this kind 'a trouble, so I expect ya ta just stop that kind 'a nonsense from now on. Ya hear?"

'Teacup Biscuit Provender!' Teacup overflowed with emotion and she had barely enough strength left to put her head down on the table, sobbing from relief and joy. The tea spilled, but with all the tears, it didn't really matter. Cornflower laid her own head across Teacup's back, a mother's embrace, and nuzzled Teacup as though she were but a foal.

Once they leave the farm, really leave the farm, they don't come back - Cornflower recalled her own thoughts so long ago - except sometimes, Cornflower happily realized, except sometimes, when they do.

Now that's from a story called Teacup: Down On The Farm, and it's a story of a newfoal - that's a human turned pony - trying to find her place in Equestria. You see, Teacup there, she wasn't happy, and wanted to have her memories erased.

Goodness! What a thing! Why would any person want such a thing?

Well, that's her story, and as you can see, it is a very emotional one. I won't tell you if she has the erasure done or not.

Alright, you may be thinking - 'So you can draw, and you can write emotion. I like adventure!"

Consider this:

"Doctor... you're not... you're human. Nothing human can pass the barrier. You'll be..." an image of a tomato hitting a windshield passed briefly through Alyssa's pony mind, the closest it could now come to the image it would have generated for her but half a day ago "Can't we land, let you off, isn't..." her voice trailed off.

"We're over the ocean, Alyssa. A thousand feet up. There's a chopper chasing us." Pastern said, softly. "There is only one thing I can do. But..." Pastern seemed worried "It isn't going to be fun."

That's from Euphrosyne Unchained, and I can assure you that what happens next is both deeply horrifying - and tremendously wonderful - at the very same time. How can that be? Read it and see.

By now you have doubtless figured out that I do Conversion Bureau stories. Perhaps you have heard bad things about such stories? What you have heard are nothing but lies. But to know that, you would have to read - and think - for yourself.

But fear not, because I do not just write Bureau stories. I also create entire original genres such as...

Which is a story universe based on the works of Franz Kafka. Don't know who he is? You are in for a treat.

I also play in cybernetic worlds, such as the Optimalverse:

Among many other things.

In point of fact, I have written well over a million words of pony fiction, all of it challenging, unique, powerful and unlike anything else you have ever read here. That's a hell of a claim.

Take me up on it.

I guarantee that if you give my work a chance you will almost certainly be excited, angered, amazed, fascinated, deeply disturbed, thrilled, upset, filled with yearning and despair, just for starters. The one thing you will not be, is bored.

So, if you can just cross the bridge to my worlds...

I think you will find something truly unique and powerful, something you have never read before, something you will be amazed could be done with colorful cartoon ponies.

I invite you - and challenge you - to read some dangerous fiction. My fiction.

I think you will feel awe... and wonder.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6587352 Wow it looks like you have built a very interesting universe. Thank you for sharing your fan fictions and your art. :)

Chatoyance
Group Contributor

Thank you for such a kind response! Yay! :yay:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6588413 You are very welcome. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Look, it is me as a pirate fairy. :rainbowkiss:

Original Link

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Me In A Green Fantasy Dress

I still need to upload this and some other fantasy outfits I have made onto my DeviantArt account.

Anyway, this is a green fantasy dress and cloak I made for a dance back in the day. I also made the shoes, which were an embroidered type of slipper. The guy in the picture is one of my close friends who I have done a lot of pair cosplays with over the years.

I just thought I would share. XD

Original Link

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

My Cosplay: Merle From The Vision of Escaflowne

This is a picture of me dressed up as Merle from The Vision of Escaflowne.

I made the dress, wig, ears, tail, hand fur cuffs, leg fur cuffs, striped tights, striped arm warmers, necklace, and pretty much all of the costume pieces by hand.

This is what Merle looks like in the show, as a reference.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

My Original Art: Angel Drawings

I remembered that started a series of drawing angels a while ago, but I kind of stopped for some reason.

I'm thinking of picking up this project again though, now that my drawing style has changed and improved a lot since the last time I uploaded these drawings.

Here are the two drawings I made in 2010.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Milky Way by onetealeaf on DeviantArt.

Original Fan Fiction: Gundam Wing Meets the Little Prince

If you are an anime fan and know about a show called Gundam Wing as well as a children's book called The Little Prince (AKA Le Petit Prince) I wrote a story that is a crossover between the two called Gundam Wing Meets the Little Prince.

Summary: This is a fan fiction that crosses one of my favorite animes, Gundam Wing, with one of my favorite children's books, the Little Prince. I hope that you enjoy it.

You can read my story here: http://postyourheart.proboards.com/thread/486/gundam-wing-meets-little-prince

It is more of a reflective piece, but I hope that you will enjoy it. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

My Original Fan Art: Legend of Zelda Madness

I was looking through my Deviantart gallery and I remembered that I made this doodle in one of my school notebooks way back in the day. :')

Original LInk: https://www.deviantart.com/lyraalluse/art/Zelda-Madness-67141481

Keep in mind that this is just a doodle. It isn't anything serious. I just thought I would share for fun. :P

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

My Original Art: The Great Star Goddess

This is the second illustration for a children's book that I am in the process of writing called, "I Wish, Wish." The inspiration came from my friend Chelsea who randomly said one day, "I wish, I wish...for a fish." The rest of the book kind of came out of that phrase. Thank you for the inspiration, Chelsea!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my drawing and may all of your wishes comes true.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

My Original Stories: Knighty's Origins

Have you ever wondered where Knighty comes from and how he got the idea to make this site? This story will answer all of your questions and more!

Feel free to give it a read.

You can read the story here: https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/804436/knightys-origins

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor

Long story short,

DRAGONBORNE IS NOW DOING WRITING COMMISSIONS!

10$ USD per one thousand words, for a maximum of five thousand for a one-shot, and ten thousand for a multi-chaptered story! Can be included with cover art, though that will be negotiable strictly because that's a two-fer! Further details here, answering any and all other questions you may have about this matter!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6831489 Hurray! I think that is awesome. I wish you success in your endeavors, my friend. Feel free to post as much as you like in the group and in this thread. :)

Comment posted by pabrony deleted Sep 3rd, 2019
Samuel-Neocros
Group Contributor

Uhm.. I’m not sure if it’s okay to do this, but here’s a new story I’ve released:

TNeocros 2: Light and Dark
Neocros now lives with Rainbow Dash, and life resumes as normal. It's his friend's birthday, and the couple decide to throw a party for him.
Samuel-Neocros · 30k words  ·  18  2 · 630 views
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6986762 You can promote whatever you like here and also in the main group. :)

Samuel-Neocros
Group Contributor
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6992313 You are very welcome. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Books Worth Reading: Perfectly Imperfect - The Story of Starfish

My friend George O'Barts wrote a book called Perfectly Imperfect: The Story of Starfish which is extremely good and worth reading.

Synopsis: In a world where being born different is against the law, one girl came into existence as illegal as a person could. Born without hands or feet, the state saw Starfish as an Anathema and demanded she be executed or incarcerated for life. Unwilling to resign his only child to such a fate, her father, Master Tinker Paul, hid her away on his man-made, floating island, safely out of the reach of the unjust government's laws. For her eleventh birthday, her father presented her with mechanical limb extensions and Starfish cautiously began exploring their island home of Paulsten. With time, her father would even accompany her into the capital city of Kroywen. While attending a festival celebrating inventors there, they witnessed a presentation by the Governor himself, the author of the Anathema law. During his demonstration, he presented the crowd with a small piece of a meteorite. Paul and Starfish immediately recognized it as the star that fell the night Starfish was born. This was dark tidings indeed because this was the most dangerous man in their world. He had unlocked the potentially unlimited power contained in this fallen star and he feverishly desired to possess the rest of this precious object. The star had fallen to the earth on the night of Starfish's curious birth and suspecting it could somehow be connected to her, he had hidden it away in the lower levels of their floating home. Suddenly they found themselves faced with the potential it could be traced back to their home. As time passed, Starfish's connection to the fallen celestial body grew. The strange connection they shared eventually resulted in her developing enhanced strength. In addition to her new fortitude, her connection to the star caused an overwhelming sense of responsibility to grow in her, to stop the Governor's persecution of her people, the poor souls referred to as Anathemas. This could mean the beginning of a new life for everyone like her or it could be the end of the life Starfish and her father have enjoyed together. Is Starfish strong enough to free her people and protect her home or will the Governor end her plans?

It's a really great story that has the feel of a Studio Ghibli film. I definitely recommend checking it out.

Here are the places you can purchase his book and read it.

You can find the eBook and paperback versions of the book at this link here: https://www.amazon.com/Perfectly-Imperfect-Story-Starfish-Perftly-ebook/dp/B07LBWTLM1/

You can find the audiobook versions of the book at these links.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/audiobooks/details/Perfectly_Imperfect_The_Story_of_Starfish?id=AQAAAEBMsxzzQM

Audible: https://www.audible.com/pd/Perfectly-Imperfect-The-Story-of-Starfish-Audiobook/B07M7B4FB2

Audiobooks.Com: https://www.audiobooks.com/audiobook/perfectly-imperfect-the-story-of-starfish/367538

Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/my/en/audiobook/perfectly-imperfect-18

Scribd: https://www.scribd.com/audiobook/396771971/Perfectly-Imperfect-The-Story-of-Starfish

Downpour: https://www.downpour.com/perfectly-imperfect-305219?sp=305220

Samuel-Neocros
Group Contributor

I have updated my story to have 2 New chapters! Hope they are up to standards!

TNeocros 2: Light and Dark
Neocros now lives with Rainbow Dash, and life resumes as normal. It's his friend's birthday, and the couple decide to throw a party for him.
Samuel-Neocros · 30k words  ·  18  2 · 630 views

3: Daily Routine
4: Sudden Circumstances

I’m actually not sure if I promoted this story in this group...

The Ranger
Group Contributor

I just want to pop in here and say that I've just written a new short story, a western-themed story based on the game Red Dead Redemption 2. It's pretty much my first ever western story.

You can read it right here. :twilightsmile:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7022333 Thank you for sharing. You can promote your stories here and also in the main group too. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7025027 Thank you for sharing. :) You can promote in the main group too, if you want.

TMy Crazy Ex
Restraining orders may be imminent...
23 KM To Nerdiness · 45k words  ·  187  17 · 4.9k views

For those that don't know:

I was recently thinking of making a fic about many people's/ponies' encounters with crazy ex marefriends/coltfriends and thought what if I put other's OC's/human selves into it dealing with a cray cray pone. Now, I'm not COMPLETELY certain on making it for a while, but if I do, I was wondering who'd want to be a part of it and what MLP character they want to be paired up with only to regret knowing them...

Well, I've thought about it, and I've decided to go for it. So if anyone wants to be a character in this, PM me this:

NAME: can go by your first name only or your OC's full name.

SPECIES: human or pony (earth, unicorn, pegasus, NO alicorn or other made up hybrids).

INTERESTS: something I could put into the story for accuracy.

MATE: who's the crazy "significant" other (Celestia, Luna, Cadence and unreformed villains are off limits).

Remember, if someone is paired with somepony you tried to go for, it's first come first serve. One story PER user.

anarchywolf18
Group Contributor

How did you do that with your story

anarchywolf18
Group Contributor
anarchywolf18
Group Contributor

How did you do the story pic

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 205