• Published 30th May 2013
  • 696 Views, 54 Comments

The Art of Magic II: Secrecy of the Facility - Rarity Belle



The duty of the Facility never ends, there's only more that gets added to it. The sudden return to the mythical ancient unicorn capital is one of them. The employees have to give their best to keep up with everything, or perish with time itself.

  • ...
3
 54
 696

Epilogue

With the corruption that was flowing through her body, Rarity rose her head back up towards the ceiling of the room. Only to erupt out in a dark and mentally insane laughter. She had become one with the very waste product of the Facility. Something that would be coming very useful for her in the case of new escape attempts that would be made.

The mare behind the door had seen more than enough by then. She began to gallop over to the stairs that would be leading up to the even higher levels of the Facility.

Finally having made her way over to the floor where the officials slept she knocked loudly on both the door of Trixie's and Twilight's quarter. She stood there for a good minute while she hoped for an answer to come from either mare. But the silence had been taken over for far too long. She knew that there would be one other spot where the two could be sitting and she didn't made any time to go to waste and just went through there.

---

With the door opening for the unicorn manager of the Facility, she would have made her exit from the waste room with a deep, dark and insane grin on her face. With her new looks she had to come up with an explanation for it all. One that was made up quickly within her mind as she ventured up the stairs that lead to the office.

Having seen not a single soul along the way, Rarity fell back down in her chair and she simply looked at her own body with a deep chuckle. “Secrecy, is our priority,” she spoke up after the chuckles had died down. She turned herself around in the chair to see the many arcane monitors behind her. Her eyes watched over the many sleeping souls before her eyes caught a group that were speaking in silence.

Her very guts told her that the conversation held wasn't about the weather. Normally she would have made a remark of it but decided not to do so. Her desires turned into the simple action of watching the ponies. Rarity looked at their mumbling while she tried to read their lips.

Secrecy is the Facility.”

Comments ( 26 )

Finishing this while listening to Rainbow Factory...

AWESOME:rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:

2916280 Coming soon, Valve time!

2916379 Okay, it will be a little bit less then HL2ep3. But still going to take me some time to make it. Given how there are a couple other stories I have been working on these passed weeks, if not months.

2916383 Whiich are they?

You can always take a hiatus.

2916387 Oh please, if I take a hiatus of writing, my mind goes into a crash. Hiatus on RP is not a problem, writing...is a different story.

2916403 Oh gee! I met a mare named Redbolt who founded a group for Shadowbolts. We role played after i began an attack an Equstria... And she went into heat... And let's just conclude saying if you want to know the full story, you should go to her page, look at her Shadowbolts group, go to the forum, and click on the thread with 203 replies.

2916407 My, my, that is quite the something indeed.

2916483 So, you read the whole thing?

2916860 Nope. I'm a busy mare here alright. And certainly not one that is going to keep herself to any schedule outside of her own.

4339600 I would dare to say when the original was released...so that would make it around the week of June 16th.

4342437
just finished this one and i love it. Simply amazing how you made it so rarity's now apparent drive for power is tied to forgetting her past and the only thing to help both can kill her. SO AWESOME!

4342437

Wow... I was really a talker back then, right?

5129879

I really had you intrigued, didn't I?

5130316 You at least managed to have gotten my attention.

5131199

Heh. I think we should catch up through PMs.

5131223 If you want to, go right ahead.

5604816 One can argue my (lack of) creativity when it comes to names.

Login or register to comment