• Published 11th Aug 2014
  • 414 Views, 1 Comments

Death's Servant, Companion And The Gem of Time - mehperson



Sweetie Belle was supposed to die. And now she wished she had. She now lives a life of regret.

  • ...
 1
 414

Prolouge

Boom! The sound of thunder reverberated through the air. It was like a miracle that it did not wake anypony up with its loud and deafening volume. Ignoring my fear of thunder,I ran as fast as my hooves could take me. A black cloak surrounds me, hiding my identity, aiding my mission.

After a few minutes, I arrived at a pony's doorstep. I heard laughter, drunken laughter. Profanities were thrown around as though they were other words and I could smell their foul and putrid breathes that matched a dragon after breathing fire from where I was standing. Suddenly, amongst the drunken stallions' laughter was a pitiful whimper. The whimper grew louder as a glass bottle was thrown. I peered inside through the window. What I saw made me grit my teeth. There were three stallions and a young filly with a bloodstained blue coat. Her innocent ocean blue eyes was filled to the brim with tears. She was harmless and innocent, something that should be cherished.. Although I hated what I was going to do next, I felt like I was doing justice to the child. She didn't deserve this. I knocked on the door.

"Go away!" an annoyed, throaty voice replied. He was probably annoyed that I had interrupted their 'important' poker game. I rolled my eyes.

With an angry tone, I replied,"I am the pony who will bring justice!"

He ran to the door. He asked if I was going to avenge him about his Camaro. He also commented that I looked too small to be a policemare. It was true. I was a mere filly, brought into this world only ten years ago. But my knowledge was that of an adult. Calmly, I reply.

"I'm not here for the Camaro. I am here to bring justice!"I drew my blade."Submit to me and you will know mercy. Or fight me and you will face an enemy like never before!"

He laughs. In a fit of rage, stab him. He let out a scream of agony.

" Get her!" He commanded.

Two muscular stallions attacked me. One of them punched me in the face. The other kicked me. I land with a loud thud. I got up with a calm expression on my face. I put my sword back into my scabbard. I may be merciless but that doesn't mean I don't play fair! Besides, it wasn't them I was after. I punched a stallion. He attacked again but I jumped back. I landed on my haunches. Standing on my haunches, I jumped and kicked him. He tried to strike but a ran behind him and made him trip. I got back on my hooves and kicked the other stallion in the stomach. Next, I kicked the face of the fallen stallion. Both of them were defeated.


I turn my head to the only conscious stallion amongst the three. He grabs a poker card for his defence. I smirk.

"Not only are you an abusive father, but a coward and an idiot, as well? Haha! But it looks your men are down so now you will have to face me. So, allow me to remove the world of your impurity" I draw my blade. He was petrified and unable to move. I ran towards him and struck my blade on his chest. Blood was splattered everywhere. On the floor, on my blade and on my face. I brought the filly to an orphanage and hoped she would find a happy family.

I went back to his house. I dragged the stallion's carcass up the hill that was over looking the peaceful town of Ponyville. I lit a lantern and hung it on the tree. I used some of the fire to burn his body. I looked up, waiting for an answer. Thunder boomed but this was louder. I smiled, my duty over

I sigh. I walk down the hill and sat near a pond. Suddenly, a loud and squeaky voice called behind me.

"Hey Sweetie Belle, it sure is a beautiful place here, huh?"the voice called. It was Button Mash. Beautiful is an understatement. It was beyond words. The moon illuminated the dark sky, along with the millions of stars that accompanied it. It reflected on the pond and it swayed a bit. A gentle wind would caress our cheeks every once in a while. There was a gentle whisper in the wind, like it was calling me, beckoning me to get away from this place. We were sitting on fresh, green grass. It was cut to a gardener's paradise. Nothing sticking out. It was a wet since it was just after a rain. It also had dew on it. The trees ahead, along with the grass, made it looked like a pathway. It was quiet until the occasional cricket.

"So, Sweetie Belle, how's your day."Button Mash said.

"Normal."I reply. I saw a frown on his face."I'm sorry about your parents."

"Yeah, sure you are." he turned to his side "The heartless murderer is remorseful, everypony! It will definitely be in the headlines of a local newspaper. Scratch that. In every newspaper company that you can name!" Button Mash hissed coldly.

"It was their time. Death wanted them. With or without me, they would have died"I retorted.

He scowls. I decide not to press on the matter. Suddenly,I remember why I am even doing this. The memories of that fateful and cursed day came back to me. The blood. The screams. All of it. His crooked expression. His hourglass cutiemark stained with blood. He showcase the organs as if it were an anatomy class firsthand. I was supposed to die. I was supposed to be his victim. Rarity jumped in front of me. She died but I made a bargained with Death. She would live but I would pay a heavy price. I will be his servant. And what more would he want but for me to kill ponies for him? I wish that day never existed. I would buy a time machine and go to that day to stop Rarity from dating that..... demon! But there is no such thing, right? I guess it is worth it. She has a future and I.... don't

The sun rose and Button Mash and I ran home. A new day had arrived.

Author's Note:

Any constructive criticism would be appreciated. :)