• Published 11th Aug 2014
  • 414 Views, 1 Comments

Death's Servant, Companion And The Gem of Time - mehperson



Sweetie Belle was supposed to die. And now she wished she had. She now lives a life of regret.

  • ...
 1
 414

Button Mash P.O.V

Two months later.....

Ahh! Peace at last. School has just ended and miraculously, no homework! I took a deep breath, taking in the cool crisp autumn air. Everything seemed fine. The trees of orange and red rustled in the wind. The sun was up in the cerulean blue sky without a sign of downcast. I skipped home, not bothering to look at where I was going. As I was walking, I felt something pull me down. I was falling in to the drain, something I easily jumped over before.

Splash! I landed in the murky waters.

"Bleh!"I cried out in disgust upon resurfacing. I took a look around. I was in the sewer. I also saw that there were many holes that I could fit in. I wondered which hole would lead me out of there.

"Guess that's what eeny meeny miney moe was invented for,"I shrugged. My hoof landed upon the fifth sewer pipe on the right. I took the path. However, I was soon greeted by many more paths! There were millions of possible paths I could take in this one! I began to feel hopeless. As I drifted away aimlessly, a swift and soft object was felt on my right hoof. I picked it up. My eyes widened at its content. What it said was impossible! It can't be true. But part of me was hopeful. We do live in land of magic and anything could happen, right? This piece of paper motivated me to find a way out.

Author's Note:

This is more of a hype going thing so of course it will be short. New update coming soon!