• Published 11th Jan 2016
  • 215 Views, 0 Comments

Lovely Parallels - Phoenixfire Productions



If Twilight never became a princess, then how was Sunset reformed?

  • ...
 0
 215

R. O. S.

"But Rarity, we have to talk to the new girl! She's super rich, and Diamond Tiara might steal her before we get there." Sweetie Belle protested.

"You and Apple Bloom are free to do that. But Scootaloo is in trouble for the last stunt you pulled. Honestly, who's idea was it to start a dance mob while Fluttershy was doing her petting zoo presentation- which she volunteered to do. Didn't the one responsible know that the presentation was to get your school to agree to make a mini-zoo in order to get some of the shelter animals a home?" Rarity ranted.

"Mine." Scootaloo admitted. The Canterlot Musketeer Club- inspired by the three musketeers of course- were all collectively wishing that Fluttershy was babysitting them instead. The shy girl wouldn't have had the heart to stop them from meeting a new friend. Even Rainbow Dash would have been an option. She would have at least taken them to the park, the place where the new girl liked to hang out. But no, Miss Beauty Queen was the one that had to be the one that Scootaloo's parents dumped her on.

"Come on, Sweetie Belle! We have to go now or we'll miss the opportunity to get to her before Diamond Tiara does." Apple Bloom urged her friend.

"Go on, or you'll miss it. I wouldn't want to be responsible for making you miss meeting the new girl at our school before her first day." Scootaloo said firmly despite the smile on her face. The smile wavered as her friends ran out of the house.


Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom had the better afternoon by far. They had played soccer with the new girl. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon had showed up and began teasing the CMC about how the were middle-class while them and the new girl were both super rich. Unexpectedly, the new girl had cut in. She offered them the chance to learn her name before everyone else as the prize of a two-on-two soccer match. Diamond had requested time to prepare, obviously up to her old tricks. But the new girl had said the match was gonna be now or never. The CMC won and learned that the new girl's name was Evening Star.

Scootaloo's afternoon consisted of her being Rarity's mannequin. After her parents had picked her up and brought her home, she had promised herself never to try and test out her marketing skills during one of Fluttershy's presentation again.

Author's Note:

Take that Scootaloo!

Sorry I didn't do what I promised, this is a filler chapter. This title stands for Revenge On Scootaloo. Pay no mind to why....

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment