• Published 10th Aug 2016
  • 1,302 Views, 12 Comments

Going camping (rewrited) - DagiDazzle



Story about school trip to camp everfree. It's gonna be much like the movie but not excatly.

  • ...
4
 12
 1,302

Chapter 2 (edited)

Adagio were taking pencils out of her hair and were very frustrated and she cursed in her mind.

"Those two idiots can never let me be without any trouble or headache."

Sunset walked to Adagio and saw her frustration. She thought about moment and then she decided to talk to her.

"Adagio? Is everything alright?" She asked.

Adagio turned to look Sunset and said. "Does it look like it? My sisters are such an pain in the ass."

"Well..." Sunset got interrupted.

"Those two are driving me crazy. I can't even sleep anymore because of them." Adagio said even more frustrated and took more pencils out of her hair.

"Are they so bad?" Sunset asked.

"Try to live with them, every night other one is whining or complaining and the other jumps on the walls 24/7 and never goes on the bed until I smack her in the head." Adagio ranted. "Trust me, you don't want to live with them."

"I see, so that's why you are so tired then." Sunset said.

"Exactly, that's the reason, now would you please let me be alone for a while?" Adagio said and continued taking off the pencils.

"Of course, I'll let you be alone." Sunset said and started to walk toward other her friends.

Her friends were still standing next to bus and waited to Rarity take all her packs and suitcases.

"Isn't Camp Everfree just beautiful place? Fresh air, cool wind in your face and birds flying to your hands." Fluttershy said as bird flew on her finger.

"I think that only happens to you." Rainbow Dash said smirking and lifted her bag.

Rarity got all her packs and suitcases off the bus and damn there were lot's of those.

"Rarity, did you just packed little too much, it's only a week." Sunset said.

"You can't never have enough of clothes, besides we are in woods. I can only imagine how much my clothes would get dirt on them." Rarity said.

"Aha... Right." Sunset said.

Then they heard loud announcement from the speaker.
"Hi everyone! If you would head to courtyard that would be awesome. It's time to start the best week at Camp Everfree."


Everyone gathered to the courtyard where were standing a small gazebo. Even Adagio bothered to walk there.
Gloriosa and Timber Spruce walked on the stage.

"Hi everyone and welcome to Camp Everfee , I'm Gloriosa Daisy, your camp director."

"And I'm Timber Spruce, the awesome guy who should always be invited to fun things."

"You all are free to do whatever you wan't at here." Gloriosa said beaming with energy. "You will have wide options, so let me hear what camp activities would make this the very best week of your life ever?"

"Rock climbing!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Done."

"Archery!"ยจ

"Of course."

"Rainbow Dash, I know your exited, but maybe you should let others to have chance to make a suggestion." Sunset said as hold Rainbow Dash on her shoulder.

"Crafts!" Bulk Biceps said, others looked at him. "My mom needs a new pot holders."

"Done in no time." Glosriosa said.

"Cookie decorating!" Pinkie said and licked her lips.

"Why do make a mean sugar cookie." Gloriosa said and pointed her mike to FLuttershy.

"Early nature walks." Fluttershy said and hold her hands on her cheeks.

"With walking sticks for everyone!"

"Sharp shooting." Aria said.

"Bullets for everyone!"

"Really Gloriosa, isn't that bit too far?" Timber Spruce whispered.

Gloriosa just realized what she had said but, ignored her brother and continued. "I'll be taking requests rest of the time here, so if there is anything you'd like to do or anything you need, just ask."

"Okay, we are almost done. Beforewe go through camp safety rules, we'll be assigning the tents for you." Timber Spruce said.

Gloriosa smiled and walked to others with and bag of cards. "Girls will be get their assignments from Timber, boys you're with me." Gloriosa said.

Timber Spruce brought a bag full of different gemstone cards. Pinkie put her hand in lifted a emerald card.
"Ouuuh, I'm in the emerald tent!" She bounced. "Uh, me too." Rarity said.

"Topaz." Applejack said.

"Aquamrine." Rainbow Dash said.

"I've got amethyst." Fluttershy said. She looked to Vinyl who thumped up.

"Sapphire, not my favorite gem, but it's okay still." Sunset said, but she was soon interrupted by the Dazzlings.

Adagio and her sisters walked to them. "Sunset an you believe it? I didn't have to go in the same tent with Sonata." Aria said quite happily to Sunset.

"But Ari, now we can be together." Sonata said.

"Like I want to be with you." Aria snapped back. "And don't call me Ari, it annoys me."

"Okay Ari... ahem I mean Aria." She said.

"Oh what tent you got then?" Sunset asked.

"Aquamrine." Aria said. "Sonata got topaz."

Rainbow Dash and Applejack both sighed deeply, they will be sharing the tents with Dazzlings.

"What about you Adagio? What tent you got?" Sunset asked.

"Sapphire." Adagio said small smileon her cheeks. She knew that she didn't have to be with her sisters.

"Same as mine" Sunset said.

"Mine too." Twilight answered.

Adagio shooked her head. "Wait, I'm sharing tent with you and this nerd?"

"Excuse me.." Twilight was about to say but, was interrupted bt Sunset.

"She has a bad day, don't annoy her more." Sunset said quietly to Twilight.

"Well, of all the other Rainbooms, you Sunset are the most tolerable. About Twilight I don't know so much. She looks like that princess from the Equestria." Adagio with a tone that told that she hadn't yet fully overcome from the Battle of the Bands.

"I'll assure you she is nice and not any problem to you at all." Sunset said smiling kinda awkwardly.

"I'll take your word." Adagio answered and had an small laugh. "At least she ain't like my sisters."

"Isn't it kinda weird that we got the tent with three people in it?" Twilight asked. "Like others got only two pairs."

Then Timber Spruce walked to them. "Well Sapphire tent is the largest tent here. It can easily even host four people, but we like to give everyone some personal space."

"Oh that's completely reasonal and logical." Twilight said.

"Did you know the reason why sapphire tent is the best one?" Timber asked.

"No, why it's the best?" Twilight asked with curious tone.

"Because you're in it." Timber Spruce said winking his eyebrows.

"Ooh, I bet that you say that to the all the campers in the sapphire tent." Twilight said with strong blush on her cheeks.

"Noooot truee." Timber Spruce said playfully and walked towards the Bulkpiceps. "You're in the ruby tent? Hah that's the worst one."

"Ooooh maaan, really!?"

"Just joking buddy, it's not different from the others, expect from sapphire." Timber Spruce said. "I'll show it to you."

Timber Spruce then turned back to look at Twilight and and gave wink. Adagio was puzzled. "Did he just try to flirt with the nerd?"


Then Gloriosa whistled to whistle. "Okay everyone, go settle in. We will meet at the dock's in fifteen minutes to go over some camp safety rules. Be sure to let me know if you need anything!"