• Published 10th Aug 2016
  • 1,304 Views, 12 Comments

Going camping (rewrited) - DagiDazzle



Story about school trip to camp everfree. It's gonna be much like the movie but not excatly.

  • ...
4
 12
 1,304

Chapter 3 (edited)

Everyone had settled in now and it was time for the safety rules. Quite important even thou it might be a bit boring.
It took about thirty minutes but, it felt like hours. "Okay then, is everything clear that what you can and can't do?" Gloriosa asked everyone after finishing the safety list.

Everyone were nodding their heads or mumbling something in agreenment.

"Okay then, we'll be gathering around 18:00.pm at the cafeteria area. You have over three hours to get to do what you want and see waht kind of activities there are." Gloriosa said.

"Yeah, and don't worry about the activities that you suggested we are going through them during this time and preparing them for tomorrow. Have fun at camping." Timber Spruce said.

Students started to move towards different locations to see what the camp had to offer.


Adagio wen't to sit to nearest bench to clear her head. Way too much thing were running in her mind. When others had left the area she was there, alone in peace with her mind. She started to realx and listen the sound of the nature. "Maybe this camping ain't so bad after all."

As she was relaxing, she heard some strange noice from the woods. First she thought it was someone pranking her but, decided to pay no mind. After a while she hear'd it again but, this time much louder.
Now she opened her eyes and was ready to beat someone who dared to disturb her relaxing.

"Okay who's there, you wanna get beaten or what!?" She yelled and stood up swinging her fists.
But soon she realized that no one was there. Only the lake, sky and the wind howling in the woods. It started to creep her, it felt like there was something in the woods. Not sure who or what but, she decided just to leave. After all there is nothing she should be scared of. She is the leader and the most dangerous one from the Dazzlings.


Meanwhile in the sapphire tent Sunset were playing with her flashlight, trying to do scary faces. Trying to get some spooky atmosphere and maybe get Twilight into it. Soon she realizes that Twilight isn't too keen into it, she then just smiled to herself and puts the flashlight back to her back.

"Gloriosa's brother is kinda hot, and I noticed that he tried to flirt with you." Sunset said winking her eyebrows.

"He's okay, I think." Twilight said blushing.

"Uuuh, so he actually succeed?." Sunset asked teasing.

"No, I didn't mean it like that." Twilight said awkwardly.

"Is everything alright, I'm sorry if I teased you too much." Sunset said with apologizing tone

"No, it's alright. Don't worry." Twilight said nervously. "I think I'll go for a walk, it's... it's good to get some fresh air."

And then Twilight left the tent and walked out. She quickly bumped into Adagio who was going to go in the tent.

"Hey, there." Adagio said.

"Ouh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Twilight apologized. "I didn't see you."

"Hey, it's alright. I'm not in the bad mood now." Adagio said trying to calm the nervous girl. "You look like something is worrying you, did something went wrong?"

"No. I'm fine, thank you." Twilight answered and started to walk away.

"Something is definitely bothering her." Adagio thought in her mind, she then peek'd her head into the tent and saw Susnet sitting on the bed and looked kind of gloomy. "Sunset?"

"Oh, hey Adagio, didn't see you coming." Sunset said with gloomy tone.

"Did, something happen between you and that... um..." Adagio tried to remember the name but couldn't quite get it.

"Twilight Sparkle." Sunset reminded. "Well no, not exactly. It's just something is in her mind and she doesn't wanna talk about it. And I kinda teased her anout the Gloriosa's brother."

"Oh, thats all. I mean I noticed it too. She's hiding something." Adagio said and sat next to Sunset. "Sunset, there's something I need to ask."

"What is it?"

"Have you hear'd anything starnge around here?" Adagio asked.

"Strange? No I don't think I have." Sunset answered.

"Well, I hear'd earlier. When I was enjoying the relaxing nature and weather. I hear'd something strange."

"What did it sound like?"

"I don't know, I can't describe it and that's the why it creeps me." Adagio said. "It was really vague and nothing clear."

"You think there is something in the woods? Sunset asked.

"Maybe, maybe not." Adagio answered with slight worry in her tone. "But I think we shouldn't worry it about now. It might be just my mind that plays tricks on me."

"Okay, but let's not treat it too lightly." Sunset said putting hand on Adagio's shoulder. "it might be Equestrian magic too."

"Yeah... Equestrian..." Adagio said and kind of spaced out. Sunset realized that mentioning about Equestria might not have been good idea. Adagio most likely still misses her home.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean it like that."

"Don't worry." Adagio said. "Maybe we should go check for others."

"Yeah you're right."

Then both Sunset and Adagio stood up and walked out from the tent. Time had really passed. It was already 16:30.pm.
Sun was still on the sky, but there was clearly tender red color in the sky.

"Before we go meet others, should we try to find that friend of your's?" Adagio asked and rubbed her hair as she felt something itching there, only to find out there was still one pencil in her hair. She grabbed it and threw away.
"I really thought I had already removed all of them by now." She thought to herself

"You mean Twilight." Sunset reminded.

"Yes, Twilight." Adagio repeated.

"She said she was going for walk and enjoy the weather." Sunset said.

"Okay then, let's check the forest path. I think that was one of the activities around here, right?"

"Yeah, let's go check it." Sunset said and they started to walk towards the forest path that had been marked with small white reflectors.


While Sunset and Adagio were looking for Twilight, she had sat down on the wooden log. "Why did I see her in my dreams? I thought we defeated her. She was also the reason I was about be late and not get into the bus." Twilight was talking to herself. "Is she here with me or is she back at the Canterlot city? Ugh, I don't know what to think. Is she real or not?"

Then Twilight could hear strange sound from the woods. It came from the deeper parts of the woods. She turned her head around. Twilight could chills in her spine. "Hello? Anyone there?"

She kept looking around, but saw nothing. She hear'd the sound once more but, it was now more distant.
"Could it be her?" Twilight thought to herself. Either way, she started suddenly feel creeped by the forest and it wasn't as welcoming as it was earlier.

Twilight started to walk back to the campsite, she was walking fast and looked only around her feets because she was too scared to look around. She was soon greeted by the familiar voice. "Hi, Twilight." It was Sunsets voice. She could feel lot more safer now and turned to look up."

And there stood Sunset Shimmer, with the poofy orange haired girl. "Ah, Sunset." Twilight said and hugged her. "I feel lot better now that you are here."

"Ehm, well thank you." Sunset said with awkward tone. "I think I should apologize for the earlier."

"No there is nothing to be sorry about." Twilight said and hugged Sunset even harder. Sunset was really surprised about it.

"Are you okay?" Sunset asked.

"Yes, I am. I just hear'd something strange sound from the deeper forest." Twilight said.

Adagio was surprised too, so she wasn't the only one who hear'd the sound. "What was the sound like?"

"Huh, you hear'd it too?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, I did. Earlier today while I was relaxing."

"What was your name again?" Twilight asked.

"Name is Adagio Dazzle." She said.

"Adagio, got it." Twilight said.

They then started to walk towards back the campsite. Adagio was asking some questions about the sound. And Twilight's answer matched exactly what she had hear'd earlier.
There is definitely something strange going on. While they were walking, they were not aware that someone or something. was watching them from the far away.

Author's Note:

As you can see, I have been sifting strongly from the earlier version. It might be more like rewrite (again), but I clearly had used too much lines from the EG 4.

So I'm going to drift father from the base storyline of EG4, but there are some elements I want to keep, like Twilights inner fear of Midnight Sparkle.

Also I wanna focus more for some mystery. Maybe it magic maybe not, but certainly there is something strange going on that camp site