• Published 31st Jan 2019
  • 2,060 Views, 105 Comments

Sarah's Adventure's in Equestria - Zipp Storm



A Spin off of MaxTV123's Ren's Adventures in Equestria story with a a few changes.

  • ...
28
 105
 2,060

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 90: Sarah's Graduation

Ren's POV

Today, Sarah, Jack, Jamie, Rantaro, Nicole, Skye, Kaede, Mason, Carrie, the Mane 6 and I were walking through the Everfree Forest, towards the Castle of the Two Sisters and the Cave of Harmony. "Remind me why we're here again?" Rantaro asked with an eye roll. "I have other things I can be doing right now."

"Rantaro, this is important to Sarah." Rarity scolded. "The Tree of Harmony wouldn't ask her to come if it wasn't."

Rantaro sighed, "I do not want to be here right now."

"That's a lie. You wanted to see what all the fuss is about with Sarah and her teacher." Nicole said, keeping her eyes on her IPad. Rantaro growled, "Quiet you."

"Now now you two," Twilight said coming up to their side, "No fighting. This is about Sarah, remember?" Rantaro and Nicole sighed in unison and they both said, "Fine."

We made it to the Cave of Harmony and walked down the flight to steps and came before the Tree, "Tree of Harmony?" Sarah called. The tree glowed and Astral Twilight appeared. "Good.. you have answered my summomance, Sarah." it said. "And I see you brought your friends too."

Sarah nodded, "So what did you want to see me for?"

Astral Twilight smiled, "You've come a long way since I first met you, Sarah. You've overcame many dangers and spread the Magic of Friendship near and far. I've seen how much you've helped Equestria with the help of your friends and for that I know there's nothing more for me to teach you."

"So... does this mean..?" Sarah asked.

Astral Twilight nodded, "You don't need my guidance anymore Sarah, so I am proud to say, you've graduated as my student."

Twilight and the girls cheered happily and Pinkie hugged me, "Graduation Party! WOOOO!"

Jack patted her on the back, "Congrats Newbie."

Sarah smiled a little, "Hehe, thanks Jack."

I came up to her with a big smile, "Congratulations." and then Skye came up and saluted to her, "Well done Private Gem."

Sarah giggled. "You deserve it Sarah. It's what you were meant to do." Astral Twilight said and music played and it and Sarah broke into song.

(Astral Twilight)
This life that we lead

(Sarah)
This role of leadership

(Astral Twilight)
Never said it would be easy

(Sarah)
Sometimes, I stumble and trip

(Astral Twilight)
And yet, you get back up

(Sarah)
Get stronger from the fall

(Astral Twilight)
It's part of our role

(Both)
'Cause in the end of it all...
It's the path of honor
These duties we hold
We must face them head-on
We must be bold
It's our life's calling
To help our friends
It's the path of honor
'Till our kingdoms' end

(Sarah)
At times, it seems too much

(Astral Twilight)
You handle it all with pride

(Sarah)
I have to find it within me

(Astral Twilight)
It comes from deep inside

(Sarah)
It's more than I expected

(Astral Twilight)
But still, sometimes it's fun

(Sarah)
I try to do my best

(Astral Twilight)
And I'm proud of how you've grown!

(Both)
'Cause in the end of it all...
It's the path of honor
These duties we hold
We must face them head-on
We must be bold
It's our life's calling
To help our friends
It's the path of honor
'Till our kingdoms' end

(Sarah)
I never thought I'd be a Ruler

(Astral Twilight)
I had doubts about ruling my home

(Sarah)
And yet, we both embrace our roles

(Astral Twilight)
That's part of what we bring...

(Both)
What we bring!
It's the path of honor
These duties we hold
We must face them head-on
We must be bold
It's our life's calling
To help our friends
It's the path of honor
It's the path of honor
'Till our kingdoms' end
'Till our kingdoms' end!

Astral Twilight smiled before she vanished in a bright white light.


Back at the home-ship, we found Big D and Douglas in the living room with a cool motorcycle bike.

We saw that Big D was wearing a biker like outfit like Jack's except it was just all black with no special details on it. "Um... what's with the motorcycle, Big D?" I asked, confused.

"Looks awesome. My kind of ride." Jack smiled, approaching it before Douglas came in front of him, "Woah, woah, woah, Jack, this motorcycle isn't for you."

"Aww... come on!" Jack exclaimed.

"Sorry Jack, this bike is for someone else." Big D said.

"If its for you. That's a lie." Rainbow deadpanned.

"What? Why does anybody keep saying that?" Big D whined.

"Hello, your fifty years old." Rantaro smirked.

"I'm forty!" Big D exclaimed.

"Keep telling yourself that." Big D groaned and I held in a chuckle. Well Rantaro did have a point. I don't really know if he really know how to ride a motorcycle like Jack.

"So who is.. the motorcycle for, Mr. Davenport?" Twilight asked, examining the motorcycle.

"It's actually for Sarah." Douglas stated.

"Sarah?!"

"Me?!"

"Yes you honey, Douglas and I made this for you; think of it as a small graduation gift." Big D said with a smile.

"How did you know about my graduation?" Sarah asked him.

"I'm your father... I know everything.." Big D smiled before Nicole busted him by saying, "Astral Twilight came in and told you about the graduation ahead of time, right?"

"... Darn it Nicole!" Big D groaned and we all shared a laugh together. Sarah went over and touched her new motorcycle. "Woah... thanks."

"Your welcome, honey." Big D and Douglas hugged her. "You earned it."

PreviousChapters Next