• Published 6th Apr 2019
  • 2,433 Views, 366 Comments

Letters to Cozy Glow - Fluttercheer



Time after time, Twilight Sparkle tried to find out the reasons for Cozy Glow's actions and got rejected. But maybe a special team of ponies and creatures could succeed where she and her friends have failed. She was not going to give up so easily.

  • ...
12
 366
 2,433

PreviousChapters Next
I love small talk, Starlight!

.
Dear, lovely Starlight!



Thank you for your letter! And no, I am not sick of hearing from you, in fact, I really, really, really love your letters! Just go on and write me many, many more, they are such a HUGE joy to read!
You say you want to have small talk with me and that's absolutely great! Like, it's so great that I ran miles in my cage! You know, all the way around the sides of it! Small talk is what I want to hear, so tell me everything you have and what's happening to you! I'm so eager to learn about your days, Starlight!
Like, your love for kites! This is really so fascinating, what you described me, I could really picture it! I totally forgot that I'm sitting in this stinking, rotten cage, you know? I want to hear many more such things, so geek out about everything and as much as you want!
I can't tell you who I was flying kites with, but I've done it myself and it really is fun! The kites I was flying always had the shape of grapes and other fruits. I don't remember why anymore... but that's how they looked!
If you get me out of here fast, Starlight, then we can rebuild those kites, I remember exactly how they looked! But you really need to do it fast, if not, I might forget how to build them!
Oh, trust me, I would really love to draw the kites I was flying for you, but down here in Tartarus, there aren't any pencils to do what with and they would just look bad without colors... But, like I said, get me out of here quick, then I can draw them for you and you can watch!
I count on you, Starlight!



With so much love!


Cozy Glow

~ * ~

Trixie leaned in on Starlight, her eyes fixated on the letter. “Don't you think she exaggerates just a tiny bit?”

Starlight smiled down at the letter. “No, I think she is just very happy to have some distraction from her nightmares.”

PreviousChapters Next