• Published 6th Apr 2019
  • 2,433 Views, 366 Comments

Letters to Cozy Glow - Fluttercheer



Time after time, Twilight Sparkle tried to find out the reasons for Cozy Glow's actions and got rejected. But maybe a special team of ponies and creatures could succeed where she and her friends have failed. She was not going to give up so easily.

  • ...
12
 366
 2,433

PreviousChapters
A Letter to the Persistent Mare...

.
Hello, Moondancer,



this is Cozy Glow. I have read your letter and you are right. I was hurt and it's not wrong to scream out the pain. I also got your relaxation bracelet and it's helping wonderfully.
We probably won't meet, but I hope you'll believe me that I've changed and that you will put in a good word for me.



Cozy Glow

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 14 )

I really want to hug Cozy right now and be her bestest fwiend in the world. She's being adorable. :heart:

Seems to me that Cozy's desperately trying to be nice to others to be let out. Can't say I blame her. Hopefully Starlight and the others will either believe her or take enough pity on her to finally demand Celestia to let her out so they can get some actual work done with her.

this is Cozy Glow.

"this" should be capitalized.

I also got your relaxation bracelet and it's helping wonderful.]

I think you meant to say wonderfully.

10846281

Seems to me that Cozy's desperately trying to be nice to others to be let out. Can't say I blame her.

Agreed. Makes me wonder what Tirek thinks of this whole thing.

Hopefully Starlight and the others will either believe her or take enough pity on her to finally demand Celestia to let her out so they can get some actual work done with her.

Either scenario is likely, although the later is proberbly more ideal. Cozy Glow is the kind of person you really shouldn't be too ready to trust too quickly. Regardless if they are going to reform her, they need to take a chance on letting her out eventually.

10846200

I really want to hug Cozy right now and be her bestest fwiend in the world. She's being adorable. :heart:

Seconded. Although when is Cozy not being adorable? :raritywink: :heart:

10847686

when is Cozy not being adorable?

When she's destroying the world?

10847689
Honestly, then she's just kind of ridiculous. There's a lot of reasons I couldn't take her punishment and crimes seriously, and at the top of the list is that ponies have pulled way worse and gotten away with it, simply by being cute and having a emotional "excuse". And Cozy Glow's nothing if not cute.

10847696

Cozy Glow's nothing if not cute.

*squees and hugs smol pink pegasus*

I have a hard time telling when Cozy has snapped. I think she snapped at some point and rebounded. But it's hard to tell.

I do like how she's still trying to manipulate others but Moondancer has been the only pony to successfully get to her. And now Cozy has restarted communications with her.

Will Cozy Glow be eventually released (for example on parole) from Tartarus at the end of this fanfic?
I really would love to read that everyone she received letters from could be with her when she leaves Tartarus

11017354

Cozy did? What is it that gives you this impression?

10846004

Who knows? Maybe Cozy just tries to be extra adorable for maximum effect. :raritywink:

10846200

You would hug Cozy, but the question is, would Cozy hug Moondancer?

When she's destroying the world?

When she shoots Twilight right in the face?

10847696

Honestly, then she's just kind of ridiculous.

That's a harsh thing to say. Cozy Glow nearly brought Equestria down on its knees (in front of her, of course), after all, just a few seconds longer and she would have been in the perfect position to work herself up as the supreme ruler of Equestria. She nearly managed to do the same thing as Tirek, but without his immense power and strength.
Foals can be very capable villains and it's discriminatory to say otherwise.

10848146

Snapping, yes. I can't answer this question without spoilering, but let's just say Moondancer is not a stranger to snapping.....

10912306

That is something only the future knows and the future isn't telling. Least, not before the future becomes the present. Then it will spill all the beans.

11161586

braindead idea filled with delusions and stupidity.

Braindead? Wrong place, I am not writing my zombie pony masterpiece yet. You and Noi still have to wait.
.

cringe as fuck. this is something my friend write at the height of his anime addiction.

Sounds like something Cozy would say. Unfortunately for you, there is a lot more potential in Cozy than there is in you. Also unfortunately for you, you're not going to Tartarus, you're going straight up to the moon. :trollestia:

11220642 so is cozy going to get reformed in it's story. is it' au story Season 9 going to end with cozy reforming and helping the mane 6 or does her reforming take place after season 9? just wondering i love the story so far

11755320

The end will not be revealed before it happens. But I have it in my head, I already see what the outcome of Cozy's therapy will be and how it connects to what we have seen in the show.
Thanks for reading and the favourite! :heart: I'm glad you're enjoying yourself with the story. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment