• Published 9th Nov 2021
  • 1,633 Views, 127 Comments

Gray the Necromancer - The beginning - Black--Soul



Story about a human getting displaced by a wild unstable portal to another earth. Damn it Starlight Glimmer, next time crossreferance your stolen timespells!

Comments ( 7 )

nice work anbd cameo

Some stories are very predictable. This one is not among them. Just when the reader is eased into it, the story shifts, even breaking the fourth wall in a segment, demanding the reader's focus like pantyhose.

With this chapter, the pantyhose-verse lore grows.

Tauntate is becoming a genuine fighting style.

Your story is like a roller coaster made without restraints or guard rails. I don't know how I haven't been thrown off or have been escorted away while someone of a higher authority stepped in to protect the public from the whiplash of all the "Holy fuck, what did I just read" moments.

But, then again... I saw the signs, I bout the ticket, stayed for the ride, and then I got back in line.

...fucking pantyhose. You are one of a kind, Black.

11875632
I try my best.
11875725
Hope it was good enough :twilightsmile:
11875795
Not nearly as good as your story, but thanks for the praise :yay:

11875805

Not nearly as good as your story, but thanks for the praise :yay:

We both made very different stories that go in very different directions. I don't really know how to categorize mine because the story kinda sprawls out in different areas for the characters through its progression, while yours, as I like to describe it, is more of a joy ride towards Grey's adventure with his growing company of friends.

11875805

Hope it was good enough :twilightsmile:

"You think you are good enough to stand on this battlefield? A good enough warrior has not yet been born. None can withstand the ultimate power of pantyhose. It's only a matter of how many pairs before one succumbs. We are all destined for defeat, pantyhoses ensure mine, and I'll ensure yours!"

Seriously though, you brought tauntate to the next level. While my story only featured training, you implemented an actual cooperative Verbal Kombat for maximum demoralization.

Login or register to comment