• Published 28th Sep 2012
  • 10,139 Views, 426 Comments

Pinkie & the Brain - ItsDoctorWhooves



While venturing through Ponyvilles Market, Pinkie finds something interesting; a Unicorn Horn.

  • ...
10
 426
 10,139

(Not a chapter) You haven't seen my newest chapter!!!

There's been a bug lately where a lot of you haven't actually seen the newest chapter, due to notification bugs.

As far as I can tell from the Admins, the bug is fixed, which means you probably are about to experience some new Pinkie and the Brain content. I'm making this post to see if y'all get inbox notifications, and can see the newest chapter.

And yes, the next chapter is done. And yes, I will post it soon.

Love you guys.

Comments ( 49 )

Yes, I get inbox notifications.

It's about time someone wrote this. :heart:

Literally everyone is going to die.

That is how I predict this story will go.

Yup I got this notification. So it;s working :pinkiehappy:

I will kill the demon... (is bound to SEKHMET!!! The One Before Whom All Evil Trembles! She Whom All Demons Fear! The Lady of Blood and Slaughter!)

If yer gonna powergame, why settle for anything less than absolute power?
:trollestia:

Huzzah, I hope that particular bug is scotched. I thought I've found all the updates I missed but apparently not.:pinkiesad2:

And the peasants rejoiced. HUZZAH!

one is a genius the other's insane:pinkiecrazy:

It works. Now let's see that next chapter. :pinkiehappy:

Before I read this, can I scream?

yeah that bug was getting REALLY annoying :ajbemused:

glad they fixed it.......FOR NOW:pinkiegasp:

...next chapter......can no wait....

AHHHHHHHHH PINKIE HAS A FREAKING HORN ( flails arms around ) *SMASH* god.freaking. DANGIT! NOT AGIAN! (Zap) AHHGGGGGG:flutterrage:

Hard to believe it's been five months since the last time I read an update to this story. I would think that maybe it was because it's mildly similar to A Different Kind of Magic, so I was merging the two stories in my head, but that fic hasn't updated since September.

Also, I didn't even realize there was a notification bug until you made this update saying there's been a new chapter here for months already. And even once I read it, it didn't change the number of chapters in my update counter. I wonder if there's any other stories that updated without me knowing about them.

It did make it kinda funny when Twilight said she completely forgot Fluttershy was there, though.

Pinkie already has "Pinkie Magic" but to have unicorn magic? The world would end, just spiraling into a never ending party and EVERYPONY is mind controlled by pinkie untill they all die!:pinkiecrazy:

Or you know it might actually work out.

2413030

you haven't watched any batman as a kid huh....

pinkie's a personification of the 90s childhood.

Pinkie would have everyone partying (futurama slurms mckenzie style), the world eco system would spawn plant life as confectionary and all the carnivores are party games and party decorations.

and any pony pinkie find to not be laugh. she'll kill with laughing gas.


honestly pinkemena would a be lil bitch compared to magic pinkie.

2413150hmmmmmm... Excellent point there ole chap!

I was thinking "oh good! Pinkie and the Brain updated!"
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Damn."

2413321
Same. Also, I like your avatar picture, I used to use that for fanfiction.net.

616 views? Let's hope it doesn't get 50 more... and then stop getting views.

2413672

It literally made me want to kill myself. With a spoon.

Thankfully, Twilight Sparkle probably understood my pain.

2414383 Y'know? People like you just make my day. :pinkiesmile:

Mine's workin', there must be somethin' wrong with yours.:ajsmug:

2412499
Why can't Pinkie be both?

Also, yes, I do get the reference. "Pinkie and the Brain" was one of my favorite T.V. shows back when it was still on. That alongside "Animaniacs". I'm happy they brought Animaniacs back.

2417989
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!!:applejackunsure:
...."Animaniacs" is back?!:rainbowderp:

2418677
Yeah! It's on the channel called "The Hub". The same one MLP is on.

I had not received a notification for chapter 3, but I did for this notice. So I guess it's fixed. :pinkiesmile:

2419489

I unfortunately don't get the Hub or any decent channels.
My channels are the local channels, bullshit local announcement channels, three channels in spanish, and USA (the oasis in the piss stank swamp of my cable plan(I watch so much NCIS))
Is the new Animaniacs like the old one of our youth?

2425460
It's reruns of the old episodes. Animaniacs was canceled in 1999, which was about 14 years ago. Very few people would even remember them, never mind what happened in each episode, so this is one of those cases where reruns are good. Only problem is that very few new watchers would understand the references.

2426718
Yeah, current references that occurred in the mid to late 1990's when the current watchers weren't even born yet. It STILL weirds me out when I find out some one was born in 1992 or around that time.
I don't know why it does:trixieshiftleft:
Heck,I remember a lot of Bill Clinton references in that show.

then why is #4 the last update i have?

I LOVE your definition of "soon". Just sayin'.
:heart:

So...How about that update now? Please?

You've just got the BEST definition of soon ya know.

Soon... soon... oon...
Wow. listen to that echo.

Yes. Soon. Right. Sitting here. Waiting.

...

...

...

...

...

It's not soon at all.

Comment posted by livi423 deleted Mar 25th, 2015

Just read the this last one, my 'soon' will be a lot shorter than the one of everyone below me...

Any news? It's been years...

[2013] Ok she said soon. I can wait....

.... One year later...

..... Two years....

.....three years....

Isn't four years enough? Its 2017!!!! :ajbemused:

Whenever is "soon"?

13...
14...
15...
16...
17...
18...
19...
Its been seven years... I think it’s been “soon” enough... did you die? Are you okay? Is your corpse stuck to the shaggy red carpeting of your living room? It’s been a looooooong time.

9072026
SEVEN!

I think he might be slightly overdue. I'm pretty sure it's been "soon" for a while now. Welp, that sucks!

Sooo... How soon is this "soon", exactly?

10154584
ACTUALLY 7!!!

Pinkie and the Brain,its Pinkie and the Brain....
One is a genius,the other's insane!
They're laboratory mares,as they split each other's hairs,
They're Pinkie,their Pinkie and the Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain-
NARF!

Login or register to comment