• Published 30th Jul 2023
  • 1,377 Views, 15 Comments

Chrysalis Ponyfans - Questionmark x3



Queen Chrysalis finds herself in a Queen Chrysalis finds herself in a rather bad spot after trying to overthrow the equestrian government not one, but two times. After these events, she now tries to make a living by doing Ponyfans

  • ...
5
 15
 1,377
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

Liking this so far, look forward to seeing where this goes.

With her now free hands, she grabbed the phone she had dropped on the couch to check out his Ponystar social site, finding that wedding picture of him and Cadance, and used her thumbs to zoom in, right on Shining's happy look, wearing his broom outfit.

media.discordapp.net/attachments/708055845245812829/1145555835410460712/c9f6efbc7f1807ae9aeecde06e0f2b67.jpg

and damn would it be money well spent, given how much he was already addicted to the changelings puckered shitter.

I know what you normally write, and I'm not judging you for it, but for a story meant for a more general audience I would advise against calling it that.

Mars is both the luckiest AND unluckiest delivery stallion secret agent ever. I hope S.M.I.L.E at least pays for this lost wages.
Nice breather (or not, depending on the location of one's face) chapter with a healthy and lustful mix of mild action and sweet plot/ting.
Doing a great of selling her PonyFans to us!

11678467
Thank you for your feedback.

Regarding the way I name her tail hole, I probably will keep using such names cause it helps me not to repeat the words asshole or tail hole every few sentences.

If someone really feels that's the deal breaker for them after going so far into the story, I don't think it's my obligation to pander to them.

Hope you got to enjoy her little singing part tho ;)

11678486
I believe that he has a few bits saved to be able to make ends meet.

It's not like he can just tell his agency about this either, cause they would probably remove him from service. But let's see how that plays out in the future

Login or register to comment