• Published 28th Dec 2011
  • 1,759 Views, 30 Comments

A Hero's Story - TheBlackPanda



The world of man has ended, though one has escaped and has made his way to Equestria.

  • ...
10
 30
 1,759

Intermission: My Real Mom is a Goddess

I sighed. Kaitlin was arguing with Rainbow Dash. Brian was out getting food, and the two girls had me tied up and gagged.
What were they arguing about? Who got to use me first. Except, I didn't feel like letting women have their way with my body. So, I got bored, broke the ropes, and flew out the window. I sped like I had Freddy Kreuger, Jason Vorhees, Godzilla, Michael Myers, and Scream on my ass. Flying through the main city with an incredible speed, I ran straight into Fluttershy.
"Shit! What the fu-" Fluttershy was ALREADY tearing up, "I'm sorry, I had no clue it was you."
"No I'm sorry," she replied, softly. "I really should watch where I'm going..."
"I've got you now!" Kaitlin grabbed me from behind and threw me down. Instinctively, I jack knifed to my feet quickly. The three of us broke out into a intense as hell sparring fight. Just another mundane day in Equestria.

************************

Princes Celestia and Princess Luna smiled. They had kept an eye on Brandon ever since his strange appearance out of nowhere. They were impressed with his fighting skill. It was time for a test.

&*********************8

Me, Kaitlin, and Rainbow were just reviewing on our little session. Suddenly, A shroud of night shimmered and out of it came Princess Luna. Simultaneously, Princess Celestia appeared in the BRIGHTEST FUCKING LIGHT EVER. I just sat there, jaw on the floor.

"Come with us." Luna said. I got up, waved bye to Kaitlin and Rainbow, then they took me outta there.

************************

When we got to Canterlot, I was speechless. It was amazing. The halls were roomy. The interior design's main colors seemed to be white and gold. and then they took me to the room.

Luna opened the door. The three of us walked in. Luna, obviously eager to do something asked me, "Wanna spar?"
"Say WHAT now?" I asked.
"Spar with me." I nodded. "'Tia isn't one for fighting. Me, I haven't had to beat someones ass in a while." She laughed. Then she pulled out her blade and charged me with blinding speed. I ducked out of the way, and pulled out my blade, blocking the blow. We clashed and even battled in the air for a little bit. With a shout, I threw her to the ground, but she turned around mid fall and hit the ground feet first.
Celestia got up. "I think I'll try my hand." She thrust her palm towards me and I flew back into a wall. I turned mid-air and jumped off the wall back toward her. I swung and fought her, but she seemed able to predict my attacks like nothing. Thankfully, even though she was stronger, she had little to no experience in swordplay or fighting in general. I got her down pretty quick. I pointed my sword at Luna.
"Charge me, son," She said.
"WAIT, WHA-" I was cut off mid scream by her getting in my face and smacking me. I flew towards the wall. Doing a backflip, my feet hit the wall and I sprung off. I swung downward and the pure inertia I had going on me kept me in the air as we locked blades. I broke it and kicked her in the chest.
"Ow," she said, teasingly, "That hurt,"
"Too bad," I said, "You told me to fight, now I'm fighting." I tossed my sword in the air and caught it in a backhanded grip. She got even FASTER. She sped around me in a circle, confusing me quite quickly. I closed my eyes and concentrated on her power source. The real Luna's power shone like moonlight. I felt her get close. Time slowed down. I jumped back, throwing her off because her slash was a heavy one. She recovered faster than I expected. I blocked her second swipe and flew at her while swinging. She fell to her knees.
"You're pretty good, for a child," She said
"I have a question," I said, "Why did you call me son? You barely know me."
"Do you really want to know?"
"Yes, I do."
At that, she stood up. Tears went down her face as she held her arms out. I understood what this meant.
"Come here!" She said. I ran like a preschooler, tears running down my cheeks as I hugged her. In my best high voice I shouted "Mommy!" I had to laugh. When she let go, I looked in her eyes. "How?" I asked.
"Simple," she replied, "Being immortal more sexually active than Celestia, I've been banned from having children. So, when I got pregnant, I chose your caretaker on Earth, who luckily finished right after me, to give birth to you. It was heart breaking to see you go, but I assured myself that you'd come back. And now you did!" She squealed, pinching my cheeks. God, I forgot about how it felt to have a mom. Even when I did, I always took her for granted. I never expected the world around me to crash and burn around my feet at sixteen. And when I lost her, I felt like a lazy, fat asshole.

But now, I have one. And It felt good. I felt her warmth. The warmth of a mother.

It was good to have family.

*************************

After a while, I got home. It was night, and I felt different. I flew to the cloud palace. Rainbow was in bed. Kaitlin was asleep on the floor. Brian was watching videos on his iPod.
"Dude, when was the last time you slept?" I asked him.
"Around 10 years old," he said.
"You haven't slept for nine and a half years?"
"Yeah."
"Why?"
"When Dad started beating Kaitlin, I trained myself to stay awake. That way, I would be alert if he did it in the middle of the night."
"You're the craziest motherfucker ever." We laughed. Rainbow woke up.
"Huh....wha..?" She yawned. I got in with her. "I'm back," I whispered in her ear. This was all she needed. She nuzzled next to me, and I laid down and put an arm around her.
"Good night, Darkside," He looked up.
"You haven't called me that in years."
"I know, but it feels so weird to call you Brian."
i probably should explain. Grab some drinks, 'cause this one's long. Basically, everyone has these things called darksides. A darkside being just that, a dark side. Kaitlin and Brian, their dad, was hell bent on making the two of them warriors. That way, their darksides could be harvested and artificially reproduced to make armies. Now, their dad was crazier than Dr. Frankenstein. By that, I mean he always experimented on them. Kaitlin came out with cat ears. Brian was lucky, all he got was a scratch. The two were evenly matched in power, but Kaitlin was always nice and Brian wasn't. That was their dad's problem with her. When their darksides began to be tested in the subconscious, Brian turned black. (When I heard that for the first time I laughed my ass off for days.) And Kaitlin's cat ears became the source of her dark power, turning the color of the ears from white to a deep purple. Kaitlin, because she was nice, was beaten, and even raped twice because her dad wanted to turn her heart to stone, by any means necessary. Brian trained like a fighter. Eventually, Brian's darkside was peeled from his subconscious. Normally, this rips the host's mind apart and kills them. Brian was the first and the last to live. Therefore, I began to call him Darkside. And then Kaitlin. I chose the right time to get my powers. I managed to sneak into her house, and with Darkside's help, get her out before her father killed her, for me and Darkside knew he was dead serious. Darkside stayed behind to fight their father, who went psycho and created a black hole, trapping him and Darkside inside. One year after that, Kaitlin developed a technique that would separate our darksides from us. Thus Apocalypse and Kaitlin's darkside, Katherine (whom we haven't seen in a VERY long time) were born in the outside world. Then, we were fourteen. Now, we're sixteen.

Life sure has changed...

END PART 1