• Published 5th Feb 2024
  • 279 Views, 35 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Outrageous Plot of Opaline - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his crew face one last villain. But she's the most deadliest one of all. Opaline. And she has a sidekick.

  • ...
5
 35
 279

Chapter 10: The Heroes vs Melvin and Opaline Part 1/2

With the heroes they all went in the castle and ran fast as they could to the throne room. Melvin and Opaline were finished putting the final adjustments on the invention and surprisingly hugged each other. Then suddenly they saw the doors bust open and the heroes came in with angry looks on their faces. But Melvin just smirked.

"Well well well. If it isn't George and Harold. Five years I waited for this day. The day of revenge." Melvin said.

"Melvin. I see you haven't changed one bit since your last defeat. Clearly cause you are too stubborn to understand friendship." Harold replied.

"Who needs friends when I have intelligence? That's all I really need! And now that I got it back I will put you and your friends out of your misery!" Melvin yelled.

"Now now. Take a deep breath and calm down. We will get rid of those heroes. Besides think about what will happen when you become my king." Opaline said calming him down.

"King? Wait are you dating her?!" Sunny asked.

"Dude that is so wrong! You don't even know the first thing about love!" Mr Meaner said disgusted.

The both blushed heavy hearing that.

"Whoa! Hang on! We are so not dating! Were not even boyfriend and girlfriend!" Melvin reasoned.

"Yeah. Even though he did some harmless flirting on me that doesn't mean we are together. But if you really want to know then I'll explain. I may have pretended to not enjoy the flirting but only cause no pony showed me respect back then. Melvin was the only one who did. And once we separate the tribes and steal every last ounce of magic from Equestria we will get married and become the new rulers." Opaline explained.

"That is so not happening Opaline! You won't win!" Sunny shouted.

"Oh really? Well then try to stop us!!" Melvin said.

He pressed a button and started the process of sucking the Mane Six's magic into Melvin's invention. George and Harold flew and used their powers to stun Melvin. Harold blasted rainbow beams at him and with each hit he got covered in rainbow paint. Then George mind controlled his head and made him punch himself in the face a few times. The future Mane Six were busy with Opaline as they proceeded to weaken her when they used their own abilities and magic to weaken her down. Melvin saw that and growled.

"Oh you are so not gonna beat her up on my watch!!" Melvin said.

He got George and Harold off him and ran towards Opaline. But Mr Meaner jumped in front of him and sprayed him in the face with stinky gas. Then Ms Ribble used her hair to wedgie him and slammed him back and forth bruising his face really bad. When he recovered he groaned a little.

"Ok. Not bad. You definitely improved the last time we fought. But even so you still won't stop me from getting my revenge." Melvin determined.

Then he got zapped with magic and he fell down. Turns out Izzy was the one who did this.

"I say you should really be taught a lesson in friendship. Cause you are a real bad boy who needs to be taught a lesson." Izzy said.

Melvin tried to get up but then the Royal Sisters combined their magic and blasted him multiple times over and over til Melvin couldn't take it. He got up and charged at the sisters but they flew and he ran into a tank instantly shattering it.

"Ow! Come on man!" Melvin groaned.

Then he heard a whistle and saw Mr Meaner making faces at him. He growled and charged at him but Meaner dodged and shattered another tank. Then Meaner threw him into a third tank! Opaline saw Melvin getting hurt and tried to help him but Ribble's hair grabbed her and slammed her into the forth and fifth tanks over and over til they both shattered.

"Ow. Ok I didn't know that you were serious about stopping us." Opaline groaned.

"Yeah. And this isn't fair! I can't think straight with my head aching so bad from those crashes!" Melvin complained.

"Yoo hoo! Over here you stupid bully!!" Lyra shouted.

Melvin growled once more and charged after Lyra. She smirked and jumped out of the way and Melvin shattered the last tank and he groaned in pain from the impact.

"Looks like you got yourself a extremely bad headache idiot." Bon Bon smirked.

"Ugh. Ow. Ok I'm done playing around with you. You may have destroyed the tanks and stopped any more of their magic from being drained. But I have enough to power my Double Trouble Dragon 3000. And now the real torture begins." Melvin said evily.

"Yes and now to witness the end of Equestria forever!" Opaline said.

Using her magic she made the Double Trouble Dragon 3000 grow in size and the duo hopped in their seats. Melvin was in the red dragon head and Opaline was in the purple dragon head. Melvin pressed a button and blasted a beam of red energy at the wall causing a huge hole in the wall. Then Opaline flicked a switch causing the tail to hit the Mane Six and they hit another wall and fell unconscious. Everyone gasped seeing that.

"TWILIGHT!! GIRLS!!" Everyone shouted.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?!?!" Melvin yelled.

"Calm down Melvin. Save that energy for when we destroy Equestria and create walls to separate the tribes." Opaline said.

"Sorry Opaline. But anyways! Hope you enjoy a separated Equestria when we get finished! Because no one will ever be friends again when we finish them off! So long losers!!" Melvin said.

So the Double Trouble Dragon 3000 rolled out of the castle and was heading in the direction that the rest of Equestria was and everyone saw him began his evil work with Opaline. Then Captain Underpants got furious and knew what had to be done.

"Everyone! I got an announcement to make!" Captain Underpants said.

"What is it Captain Underpants? I hope it's something to stop the duo." Hitch hoped.

"Oh it is sidekick! Melvin may have his intelligence back but the one thing he doesn't have is friends by his side! And I know he thinks that intelligence is the only thing he needs to get what he wants but he's wrong!! So my fellow sidekicks we must all work together to destroy the Double Trouble Dragon 3000 and defeat Melvin and Opaline! We will fight for truth, justice, and all that is pre-shrunk and cottony! For we are the Heroes of Friendship!!!" Captain Underpants declared.

Everyone smiled hearing the captain's words and nodded in agreement.

"You are so right Captain Underpants. As long as were together we will defeat Melvin and Opaline and save Equestria from being separated!!" Celestia smiled.

"We will all join in the fight for our friends..." Sunny started.

"Our families...." Izzy continued.

"The future..." Misty added.

"And for Equestria!!" Everyone said in unison.

"Then let's get out there and stop Melvin!!" Mr Meaner agreed.

"Tra la laaaa!" Captain Underpants said as he and the others headed out of the castle and went to stop the duo and prevent Equestria from being separated. Can they stop Melvin and Opaline or will all of Equestria become a separated land and darkness consume them all? We'll find out soon enough.

Author's Note:

The true final battle is up next. Let's all cheer for George and Harold and their friends to help them stop Melvin and Opaline!!!