• Published 5th Feb 2024
  • 279 Views, 35 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Outrageous Plot of Opaline - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his crew face one last villain. But she's the most deadliest one of all. Opaline. And she has a sidekick.

  • ...
5
 35
 279

Chapter 7: Traveling and Camping

Everyone traveled far and wide to get the Stone of Infinite Dreams. They walked for a good long while. And due to the extreme cold weather it made it difficult for them to reach the caves. The extreme blizzard kept pushing them but they kept on going through the weather.

After a few days they finally reached the snowy and icy caves ahead of them in the distance.

"There they are! The Dream Caves!" Mr Meaner said.

Everyone smiled seeing the caves at last. So the gang all started walking in the caves to find a spot to set up their campsite. Like the journey here it definitely took a while to find a spot. But after an hour or two they finally found a spot close to the spot the artifact was and started setting up the campsite. 15 minutes went by and night came in and Mr Meaner got a fire ready as everyone sat around it trying to stay warm. Around the fire the future Mane Six wanted to share some stories.

"So Mr Meaner? You, Ms Ribble and Krupp used to be the meanest teachers a while back?" Sunny asked.

"It's sad but it's true. See a while back when we lived in Ohio we didn't really care about friendship or anything else. And when George and Harold disappeared well we thought that the pain was over." Mr Meaner started.

"Turns out it wasn't. When Sombra came he removed our negatrons and after that we instantly regretted ever being so mean to them. After we found them again we apologized and joined them in fighting crime. Turns out they taught us something from their comics. You can be a hero if you believe in yourself." Ms Ribble added.

The boys smiled at Ms Ribble's words.

"And boys? How did you manage to get together with Lyra and Bon Bon?" Pipp asked.

"Here's a true story. About a few years ago when we were kids we first met them when they read Captain Underpants and The Deadly Shadows of Sombra. Since then we started bonding with them and we felt a connection growing. Then when Chrysalis attacked we needed to save them from harm. After we did they pretty much became our girlfriends and later on we got married to them." George explained.

"Aww that's so sweet." Sunny smiled.

"Yeah. Saving them and then dating them. A great combination of love." Hitch commented.

"What about you? Don't you have a special someone?" Mr Meaner asked.

"Well no. But I did feel a connection between me and Sunny. Since we were best friends when we were little." Hitch answered.

"That's nice. It's always great to have best friends." Ms Ribble replied.

"It sure is. Hey boys? Ask me this. When did you first start making these comics and fighting the villains from them?" Zipp wondered.

"Well it started when we were in kindergarten. Harold and I bonded after sharing a little laugh from a lesson. After we did we hung out in our old treehouse and created hundreds of comics in there. Like The Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman! Oh no offense Ms Ribble." George said.

"None taken. I'm used to it." Ms Ribble assured.

"Anyways there were other comics too. But the all time greatest superhero we ever made was Captain Underpants!" George finished.

"See guys most superheroes look like they fly around in their underwear. But this guy actually does! And here's something exciting. Every time we make a comic about Captain Underpants the adventure comes to life and we try to help him save the day." Harold explained.

"Wow. That's cool. But do you guys sometimes think that it's kinda like a curse every time that happens?" Pipp asked.

"Well yes. But we learned how to defeat the villains and save our home." Harold answered.

"Sound like you boys know how to protect your friends and family like how all superheroes do. That's definitely the most important thing that heroes can do." Sunny smiled.

"It sure is Sunny. Did you have any friends that needed to understand the importance of friendship?" Luna asked.

"Well there was Sprout. See he only thinks that Equestria should continue to be separated when really he doesn't know the whole story. Thus he tried building a weapon called Sproutacus Maximumus. And did tried to destroy my home. Eventually we did stop him and we tried to tell him that Equestria doesn't have to be separated. But he didn't listen." Sunny answered.

"Sounds like he could be taught a lesson or two on friendship." Captain Underpants suggested.

"He sure can. If only he knew that all ponies no matter what tribe you are can live together. Like I say 'No matter how different you are we should all be friends'." Sunny said.

"A very good saying Sunny. Something that all of Equestria can truly understand when Twilight and her friends solve friendship problems." Luna agreed.

"Big time. Okay guys it's getting late. We should all probably head to sleep and rest up. We gotta find that Stone of Infinite Dreams and stop the Terrible Trio." Mr Meaner suggested.

Soon everyone agreed and crawled into their sleeping bags. Then the boys shared their sleeping bags with their wives and kids. Like George, Daring Flight and Lyra shared. Harold and Color Love shared their sleeping bag with Bon Bon since they were married. Mr Meaner and Ms Ribble got their own and The Royal Sisters offered Krupp to sleep in their tent with her so all stayed warm. The future Mane Six all got their tent and Izzy used her magic to get it set up and they went inside, crawled in their sleeping bags and went to sleep. After getting settled everyone fell asleep and went to dreamland. But they knew that tomorrow they will head deeper into the cave and get the artifact to stop Melvin, Poopypants and Opaline from causing chaos. Twilight and her friends were all depending on them.

Author's Note:

So a nice camping moment is always sweet. But tomorrow the real deal begins. Good luck everyone.