• Published 14th Nov 2012
  • 19,057 Views, 1,032 Comments

The Darkness of Love - The Grimm Reaper



Spike has gone again for three years, but has been found. He refuses to go home, but won't say why.

  • ...
107
 1,032
 19,057

Sequel Link

Here you go guys. I give you: The Spread of Darkness

Comments ( 65 )

Did I ever say that I love you? Because I love you.

1662111 well to me they are somewhat similar. :applejackunsure:

1668331 Beware of Skyrim reference. People don't seem to like it.

An amazing story you wrote here. I liked the pacing, though at times it seemed a little erratic at some of the slower moments. The conflicts were well written, though I am still confused on why exactly Spike left to start with. Was it because he had started falling for Twilight? Anyway, I suppose that will be explained more in the sequel. The characterizations were well done, and overall, I find this fan fiction very enjoyable. :twilightsmile:

Great work, and now I am off to the sequel!

Honestly, I kinda lost interest. So not going to read.
I'll leave you with this immature gif. muhahahaha
i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/7/17/YhjxrM63rEadxtTtbH9Brw2.gif

1675950
All I do is meme meme meme no matter what. Got memeing on my mind, I can never give it up :rainbowwild::rainbowlaugh:

1696691 I know, it was just a joke.

1699988 That would imply Spike is a god/god-like creature. I'mma say no.

1705008 I don't discriminate... sexual preferences.:trollestia:

1874537
1. *speed
2. That makes no sense.
3. That makes no sense.
3. "Waynes World" is awesome.







ALONS-Y!!!

1911179 Thank you for catching that. I'll fix that up now.

Why does this story have so many dislikes? It's awesome!

1952322 It has dislikes? *checks* Oh, it does. ??? I guess I didn't notice that red line under the great whopping beam of green with the number 739 next to it. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:
3.bp.blogspot.com/_tkmHQW-KITc/TOvxfNN6RLI/AAAAAAAAEWE/HfN0nHciWrQ/s640/9SpotTheTurkey.jpg

1952730

On fimfiction ~10% of dislikes is a big thing. I've seen some fucking pathetic HiE fics with good ratings. Nothing pisses me off like shitfics with good ratings.

1953289 I do hope you're not referring to this fic when you say that.

1958045 I take it you liked it and are reading the next story?

1955886

Is this a fucking pathetic HiE fic? Ask yourself. I didn't notice any self-insert-gary-stu-katana humans. Although Spike feels like a Gary Stu with all his convenient skills, at some point I stopped caring about that in fanfiction.

1990245 If you stopped caring about that, why are you wasting a comment and a good minute on it? :ajbemused:

1992277

It's not wasted time for me.

1996349 then you haven't stopped caring about it.:facehoof:

1996507

No. I don't care, because a minute of my life wasted isn't a big waste. Although you might be right, talking to people like you is always a waste. Whatever you say, they won't agree. Well, whatever.

2062851 *Facedesk* So funny but still *Facedesk*

2192430 Kinda what I was going for, lol.:pinkiehappy:

2192469 Ikr....Hahaha. >_> Wait the GRIMM REAPER oh shit dont kill me!

2192502 I won't kill you. Just remember this: How d you think Celestia and Luna gained Immortality? Deals were made.

2192552 Souls for immortality?

2192555 Keeping the peace for immortality. Screw with the peace, and my Generals will screw with you.:pinkiecrazy:

2192606 :3.........<_< >_> Ill give you 500 bits for immortality...

2192612 ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Deal!:pinkiehappy:

2192617 *hands money*

2192625 *takes money, then snaps fingers like Discord* There you go. You're Immortal now.

2322917 Which part? And yes she's bi in this story, but she settles down with a female later on.

2383768 I see this picture, notice Scootaloo bobbing her head up and down, side to side and I think: She's had practice.:scootangel:

ima read this anyway. i only do it cause i like it.

3219006 very nice. The way you read it out reminded me of William Shatner:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

3220364

I'm not that good, but I can definitively say that it gets better with every new fic, and there are well over 10 more after yours that I still need to upload.

3714527 You're certainly welcome.

Login or register to comment