• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 2,246 Views, 67 Comments

End of The Rainbow - My Name is Josh



How will you be able to study, be in a relationship and have fun at the same time?

  • ...
8
 67
 2,246

CH3: Surprise Visit

Chapter 3: Surprise Visit

As soon as the lights went out, everyone was screaming and shouting like shit. You felt a slight pain in your arm and a slight whimpering on your side, which confirmed that Fluttershy was still holding your hand/arm. Ms. Bell’s voice rang out through the darkness that surrounded us, which had a slight calming effect to most of the students as the screaming resided, leaving only a few scattered whispers here and there.

“Alright people. Calm down, it’s just a prank. I assure you that it was not by me and it was by your fellow friends behind this door.” Ms. Bell tapped something metal – presumably the door – followed by the lights flickering back to life. As soon as you regained your senses, you were still in a dim – although less scary – hallway. You looked back at Flutters and saw her eyes red from crying.

“Shh… Easy now, Flutters. Everything’s fine now.” You consoled her. This seemed to work because the tightness of her hold began to begin to lessen. You heard a sound of a metal door sliding, and looking back at the door, you saw it was open.

“Wait, so where’s the cockatrice?” You inquired Ms. Bell.

“Oh, I was joking about the whole ‘secret lab’ thing. Did you really think this school captured a real cockatrice?” Ms. Bell chuckled. “Those things died out 500 years ago!”

“So what is this?” A random student pointed to the open door.

“Ah, that is a perfectly normal science lab. Totally nothing is hidden inside it.” Ms. Bell tried to sound like she’s hiding something, but the other students didn’t believe her.

“Seems legit.” A russian-accented voice rang out from behind.

You could only imagine everyone digging each and every corner of the lab in search for something. You laughed softly, hopping no one would hear, otherwise people would think you’re crazy. But alas, someone – a girl - beside you heard you laugh.

“What’s so funny?” She asked.

“’So’ is an overstatement, considering how I laughed. If something was ‘so’ or ‘really’ funny, you should have heard me crackling manically.”

“Oooookay~.” She said. “By the way, I’m Raindrops.” She extended her hand. You took it and shook it lightly.

“I’m –.” You once again cut off by a slight tugging on your towel/scarf.

“Scarf? They already went inside.” Fluttershy said. You noticed that only you, Raindrops and Flutters were the only people left outside. You instinctively hurried towards the door, with Fluttershy and Raindrops in tow.


“I’m Raindrops! What’s your name?” Raindrops’s asked Fluttershy. You were leading the way. You decided that you stay behind at the tail of the group of students in front of you, hoping to avoid any interactions with them for the moment. You glanced back at the two females, who are in a heated discussion about the reproduction bunnies/rabbits or whatever.

“Wait, you say that the rabbits do that every day?” said Raindrops, eyes wide in shock.

“Apparently, they do.” Fluttershy said, blushing the slightest.

“Wow. Bunnies are very industrious. Do they even get tired in doing that?”

“I don’t know. I never watch how rabbits mate.”

“Oookay.” Raindrops dropped the subject and stayed quiet the rest of the tour. You weren’t listening to what the teacher is saying; only small snippets of it were registering inside your brain. You were too lost in your own thoughts to comprehend what she was saying.

‘What’s gonna happen after I moved to the dorms, or more importantly, before I move out? What will Steven and Alice say? Would they support me, or will they refuse?

You sighed.

This is all too much too think about. And why am I so excited about the whole ‘moving out’ thing? Ugh, my mind is so crowded that I can’t even think straight. Hot gir-
ARGH! Shut up brain!

You focused on the first thing you saw, which was unfortunately Raindrop’s body.
You tried to peel away your eyes away from her beautiful curves but you failed. You tried, but failed. And this will lead to your inevitable embarrassment in front of the whole class.

‘First day of school and you already have the hots for someone. Good job, Scarf.’ You smiled at the sound of your brand new pet name. It has a nice ring to it.

“Seen anything you like?” So apparently, Raindrops caught you and was now teasing you, swaying her hips and fluttering her eyes.

‘Since when did girls become so nice to me?’ You smirked and said, “Maybe.” This earned you a fist to the face. You swore you saw bright flickering lights and stars as your head was thrown to the side.

“What the fuck, Drops?” You whispered. “What that for?”

“Nothing, believe me.” She smirked and looped her arm around your neck. Something your stomach fluttered just before as she slapped the other side of your face. You groaned and you pushed her back and she fell on her back. You laughed at her demise and extended a hand towards her. You smirked as she grabbed on it and used it to prop herself of the ground, but, halfway through her rise, you suddenly let go, causing her to fall back on the ground. She groaned again and you grabbed her arm and pulled her up, for real this time.

“My ass hurts.” She complained.

“Let me massage it.” You said jokingly.

“How about later, in my room?” She said, lustfully.

“Seriously?” You deadpanned.

“Fuck you, Scarf. I was offering you a chance of a lifetime here.” She said, nudging your side.

“I’m not having a whore for my first time.” You said, or what you think you had said. It was nice she’s offering you to screw around but, fucking someone on the first day of school wasn’t on your bucket list. You held your tongue and simply said, “How ‘bout no.”


You sighed with relief as the school bell rang. Thankfully there were no assignments for today as the school department as ordered that there will be no assignments in the first week of school. You met up with Steven who was walking with someone. You first thought it was Alice, but you saw this girl’s hair is black. You swore that you had seen this girl somewhere. Her name was Octo… Octopus?

“Hey!” You called out. Steven and Octopus turned to face you. You ran up to them and Steven slapping your back. You both laughed as you continued to walk.

“Hey, have you met Octavia?” Steven asked, pointing a finger to Octopus. Wait, Octavia! That’s it! You had met her at the mall, somewhere in Trottingham. What was she doing here anyway?

“Yeah, think so.” You thought back at the memory. “Nice to meet you, I’m Scarf.”

“Scarf? I thought your name was-…” You cut her off.


“Scarf’s better.” You smiled and she returned a grin of her own. You continued to walk in silence as the two lovebirds in front of you kept chatting. You grabbed your phone at texted Steven.

You bringing a girl home at first day? Nice! Orgy time later? XD You sent the message and you heard the two pause their conversation as Steven’s phone rang.

DUDE! She lives 5 rooms to the left of your room! And about the orgy, fuck it, I hope.

Well, I’m gonna go move out in the morning, dude. Any plans on moving out with me?

I herd Octy’s gonna move out 2. She said she’ll move out in the morning at about 11 am. I might as well go.

Good. Good. You closed the phone and slipped it back into your pocket. You have a long night ahead of you.


You had just finished packing your stuff and slumped down the bed. You looked at your room. The normally messy room was clean and every corner was brushed, bleached, scrubbed at licked to ensure maximum condition. The landlord, who was your uncle, would be very much pleased. You called the landlord and said that you were moving to the dorms tomorrow at 11 and requested assistance for the luggage. Your uncle said it was alright and bid you good night. You sank back into your pillow and tried to fall asleep. A couple of minutes past and you still can’t sleep. You were too deep in thought about what will happen tomorrow morning. You heard a knock at your door and you ran up to it. You opened to see Rainbow Dash standing in front of you with her trademark cyan sweater and a cyan and red cap.

“Hey.”

“What do you want?” You said, causing her to blush.

“You the dorm manager asks you what your room will be, give her this.” She handed you a small yellow card. I had a three digit number on it and a smile face drawn on the lower right side of it. You took it and thanked her, then you saw her took off then you closed your door. You looked at the ticket and read aloud its number.

“Room 306.”

You jumped the rest of the remaining 5 feet from the door to your bed and landed softly on the thick mattress. Your eyes closed ever so slowly, drifting to a blissfully, wonderful sleep. BUT, a random thought rammed through your cerebral cortex and forced its bloody fucking head inside your brain’s core. Your eyes shot open and you jumped from your lying position towards the fucking ceiling. You dropped back down your shit bed and said only one sentence.

“HOW THE FUCK DID SHE KNOW MY APARTMENT NUMBER?”

Author's Note:

So apparently, I wasn't dead. I took me forever to write this chapter, simply because I am an idiot and I suck. As usual, point any glaring mistakes so I can correct them.