• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 2,246 Views, 67 Comments

End of The Rainbow - My Name is Josh



How will you be able to study, be in a relationship and have fun at the same time?

  • ...
8
 67
 2,246

CH8: "HAREM FIC FTW!"

Chapter 8: "HAREM FIC FTW!"
Warning: Mild Adult Themes ahead.

You decided to start your third morning here in MHS early. You groaned as you stood up, popping the bones that locked up in your sleep.

’At least Dash isn’t crushing me to death.’

You went to the bathroom and grabbed a free towel on the towel rack. You stepped inside the shower and turned the knob to the right. The water’s temperature didn’t matter, as you had a lot in mind. As you were thinking about the things that concurred in the school, you feel that something is missing. You went back as far as your first day here, then you began to feel something stirring in your mind, you could feel the solid edges of the thought but then a loud thud on your door cut you off.

You jumped from shock, which ended up with you slipping on the water. You landed on your back with a groan.

“What is it!?” You shouted to anybody who is behind the door.

“Is this a bad time?” Octavia’s voice rang out.

“Oh not at all! There is no bloody way that this is not a bad time!” The sarcasm was dripping from your voice like an overflowing dam.

“Scarf! I am really sorry but I am in a hurry and I need to take a shower right now. As in right now.” Octavia said, the worry showing from her tone of voice.

“You could take a bath with me if you like.” You said, jokingly. “If not, you had no choice but to wait.” You should have never said that, as the door to the bathroom burst open and the sound of feet shuffling through the tiled floor could be heard.

“Wait, wait, TAVI!” You tried to stop her but it was too late, the door to the main shower room opened. Good thing this room has ambient steam in it, so your bottom half was thankfully obscured. Octavia entered the room, and she was half naked, with only her panties on. Her boobs, however, was in plain sight. You looked away as she almost ran to the shower. She turned it on and finally noticed you.

“What are you doing down there and what are you staring at?” She asked.

“I sorta slipped trying to lock the door when you broke in,” You said, blushing. “and are you out of your mind!” You snapped. “I was taking a bath! Then you show up half naked and you are wondering what am I staring at? Of course I’m looking at them boobs!”

“Oh,” She looked down on her jugs then back at you. She then shrieked, “Pervert!” She shouted. You facepalmed and groaned.

“How dare you look at my body!” She yelled.

“How dare you enter the bathroom while I’m still in it!”

“I was in a hurry!” She countered. “Why didn’t you have the decency to look away?”

“Tavi, Tavi. You’re telling a lion not to roar. Why are you in a hurry anyway?” You changed the subject.

“U-uh, I’ve got a date?” She stammered.

“The look on your face and the tone of your voice implies that you are lying. The shivering of your body even though it is hot and the awkwardness of the situation further constitutes to that. So I will ask again, Tavi. Why are you in a hurry?”

“Well… I-I kinda want t-to see…” She started.

“Go on.” You motioned.

“Ugh, I can’t say it.”

“Action it out.” She pointed at you.

“You wanna see me?” You pointed to yourself. She nodded.

“You see me every day!”

“In private.” She said firmly.

“So you decided that me taking a bath was a good time to talk in private.” You say, eyes locked on hers. Another nod.

You sighed before continuing. “What do you want from me?” You say softly.

“I need to tell you something. Something important.”

“Before we continue, please grab those two towels over there. Your boobs are taking my attention away.” You smirked, causing her to blush. She walked to the towels then grabbed the two of them. You were forced to watch her buttocks, swaying in time with her movement.

’Nice ass. OH SHUT UP BRAIN!’

“Thank you.” You say as you put on the towel, and she put on hers.

“Now,” You began, “what were you going to discuss with me?”

“Well, Scarf? I-I love you.”

You coughed. “Uhh, erm, that was… interesting, though I must say, that this too quick, I mean uhh,” You chose your next words carefully.

“You’re pretty and all, but uh, I understand that you’re getting urges or something, but you need think if the person, or in this case, me, is someone you trust, or someone that you’ve spent a lifetime with. Think why you want to be with me for the rest of your life. Do you want that?” You paused, waiting for her answer. She then nodded frantically.

“Listen, if you really love someone, give them time to adjust, or just plainly accept that he isn’t really for you. Listen to your heart if what you are feeling is true love and not just lust. Many people confuse lust for love and almost all of them have unhappy relationships. All you’re doing is have sex everyday and there is no real love coming from both of you. Happiness and pleasure are two very different things, Tavi. Please consider your decision on loving me first.” You finished, and then hugged her. “I love you Tavi, but as a friend, and only you could change that.”

“Okay, I’ll think about it Scarf.”

“Ti amo, per favore, non rovinare tutto.” You say softly. It was Italian, your favorite language, which translates to ‘I love you, please do not ruin that’. She looked back and smiled.

“Non lo farò.” She replied. You grinned as you stood up, finished your shower time and stepped out of the bathroom. You saw that Dash was engrossed in her game, Steven was typing something on his laptop. The only free one was Octavia, who was reading a book.

Department 19: The Rising, hmm. Nice choice, Tavi.” She smiled as she went up to you then kissed you on the cheeks. You stumbled back and she giggled.

“Are you crazy? Dash or Steven will go apeshit if they knew about this!” You whispered.

“Don’t be silly, they know.” She teased.

“What?”

“We swore an oath.” Dash answered for her. “That we guys could date each other. Which means that you could either date me, Tavi or even Steven.” We all laughed. “No one will know except us 4.” She said proudly, her eyes beaming the entire time.

“Although the same applies to all of us, except Steven. He is only allowed to date me, or so Dash had said.” Octavia added. You looked at Steven, “We all agreed on it.” He said.

“So I get to have two girls?” You grinned.

“We never said you could have two girlfriends, we said that you could date two girls.”

“This is ridiculously wonderful.” You said. “HAREM FIC FOR THE WIN!” You bellowed, which earned a chorus of ‘What?’s.

“I broke the 4th wall!” You say innocently.

“You know what? Nevermind.” Dash said as she and Steven went back to their stuff. You sat with Octavia.

“What chapter are you on?” You ask, joining her in reading.

“Chapter 24. This part” She points to the part where she is currently reading. You smiled as you read together.


“Let’s find Twilight.” You said, earning the attention of the occupants of room 306.

“Why?” Dash said.

“Pinkie said that I should meet her.” You say.

“I’ll go. What about you Steven?” Octavia agreed.

“I wouldn’t want to be left out, wouldn’t it?” He said, jumping off his bed and putting on his jacket.

“Yeah, that kinda sound like you.” You say, putting on your jacket, a cloak from the ‘Assassin’s Creed’ franchise. It was Ezio’s.

“Shut up.” He said. You pulled Dash out of her game.

“WAIT! WAIT! Aww, I died.” She pouted.

“I don’t care! Let’s go!” You killed the Xbox’s power and dragged her out into the hall. You someone about to go inside her room but did a double take at your group.

“Rainbow?” She said. This girl had purple curled hair, had blue eyes, and was wearing a dress.

“Hey Rarity!” Rainbow waved. “Sorry, no time to talk.” You then ran down the hall.

“HEY WAIT UP!” Steven yelled. You made it outside to ‘The Tree Prison’ as you called it. It was still 4 pm, plenty of time to find someone. You guessed that she’ll either be inside her room, at the fountain or the library.

“Library.” You say. You pushed Rainbow in front. “Lead the way, Dashie.” You say, causing her to grin.

“My pleasure.” She said as she sped off, the thre of you in tow.


“Here we are.” You all skidded to a halt in front of a massive, ornate double door inside the main building. It was made out of some kind of expensive wood. You brushed its surface. It was slick and slippery.

“Mahogany, freshly built or freshly furnished.” You say, pushing the doors. You expected some kind of resistance, but the doors easily gave way. You looked down and noticed some kind of black material, as well as the side of the door. You brought out your Swiss knife and it immediately stuck to the material.

“Magnets.” You concluded. “There are lined across the ceiling and the floor of the door, creating a ‘magnetic levitation’ phenomena, caused by the attracting of the two magnets.”

“Who cares?” Steven said sharply.

“I do.” A female voice rang out from inside the library. It came from a girl with purple-blue hair, a bright pink streak along it. She was wearing clear red glasses and was wearing a jacket atop the MHS uniform. She was carrying at least three books in her hand.

“Twilight Sparkle.” You say. “It is an honor to finally meet you, formally.”

“Oh please, the honor is mine.” She giggled. “I heard that your official nickname was Scarf, right?”

“Yeah, I see that rumors spread fast in this school.”

“Indeed. So may we take a seat?” She offered.

“Wait a second.” You turned to the 306 crew and said a simple word, “Scatter.” They all nodded and went to find their own spot and their own books inside the massive library.

“This is quite the nice place.” You say. “I like the architecture; how the pillars make it a Greek-themed hall, and how the paintings further contribute to that.”

“I must say that I agree. This is where I spent most of the past two years that I had studied here. This massive hall is my second home.”

“Quite an interesting attitude you have there, you act all ‘nerdy’ and ‘socially-awkward’ to the public and yet, here you are, speaking to me like I’m a long time friend.”

“I simply do not like social gatherings, and I have only a few friends; namely Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash. And there were only a few time I have seen them. Also, I find physical contact unnerving, even when talking to someone I didn’t know.”

“You don’t know me, and you are spilling personal information about yourself. Why is it, Madame Sparkle?” She blushed at your comment.

“Well, I kinda like you, and I want to be friends.”

’Here we go again? Seriously, how many girls?!’

“Well, let’s first get to know each other.” You smiled.

“Agreed. So, uh, Scarf, what do you think about me?” She started. You gazed at her momentarily.

“You’re a scholar. A fine one, indeed.” You say.

“Good, but the whole school apparently knows that.” She giggled.

You have satisfactory eyesight; your glasses are at least 3-5 mm thick and the books you’re holding, different levels of Algebra, Astronomy and Biology, indicating that you are quite fascinated by planets and math, and are possibly researching if life could be possible on other planets.”

“You’re quite good, Scarf, go on.”

“You are either stressed or a fan of rock and roll. Your slightly frazzled hair may be caused by stress, inability to sleep or incredulous amounts of unnecessary head banging, though I would go to the latter as you no signs of pimples, facial marks or eye bags.”

“I am a fan of soft rock and mellow tones. Good job.”

“You’re horny.” You say.

“Pardon?” She said, her interest was earned.

“Your slight twitching, half-lidded eyes full of lust, constant rubbing of the fingers, mostly the index and the middle finger on your right hand, slightly fidgeting cause by unease and rubbing of your things all lead to my theory: You’re horny.” You say with no emotion at all.

“You did a remarkable job, Scarf. I hope that your latest ‘findings’ didn’t ruin your impression on me.”

“You could certainly count on the fact that it didn’t Twilight. It was nice to meet you.” You extended your hand.

“Nice to meet you too, Scarf.” She shook it briefly.

“See you around?” You say, getting ready for your departure.

“No, just here.” She winked at you and blew a flying kiss. You blushed then headed towards your friends. You beckoned them all over and all of you waved good bye to Twilight.

’Nice girl. I like her.’ You grinned as you punched Dash on the shoulder.

“HEY! GET BACK HERE!” She shouted as she ran after you. She caught up with you when you were outside. She rammed you and knocked you over to your back. She was once again on top of you, panting. You gently pushed her off and she hugged you. You hugged her back and continued walking towards the dorms, grinning the whole time.

Author's Note:

You know the drill...