• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 3,279 Views, 80 Comments

SPIDER-MAN: Broken Destiny - Kapwnage



The Amazing Spiderman meets discord, what could possibly go wrong?! (The 3rd Installment)

  • ...
12
 80
 3,279

Goodbye!

As you may have noticed, I have not been updating... Like, ever. This chapter, is where it stops. Dead in its tracks. I have debronitized myself, and I have given it up. Sorry, it was a blast! I loved your feedback, and I hope I can join fictions elsewhere. If you like my writing, please add me on skype! (Contact info below) Please, if your reading this, and you have a passion for this story. Contact me, you may be able to take ownership for this story and finish it.

Love you all, thanks for the support! Kapu.

Skype - Kapucraft
Email - legendaryreach@gmail.com

Comments ( 14 )

well, bummer.

SHI- well if it's o.k with you I can continue it if you want:pinkiehappy:

NOOOOOOOOO the only spiderman/MLP series I could find has stopped

5524909 I have now claimed ownership of this story arc. IT SHALL CONTINUE

5594702 If you are playing a sick joke on me I WILL KILL YOU WITH YOUR OWN FEET!!!

5599558 Its no joke. I can email you the continuation of chapter 7 if you want.

5599605 Sure I'd like that. Do you want me to PM you my Email or would you just PM me the link?

5599608 Pm me email, it hasn't been given the greenlight yet.

5155968 Hey um if your intrested to know, I claimed ownership and I posted the first chapter.

5602074 Your welcome ^^ it only makes sense if you read 1-6 on this story

If you gave up on the story you should change it from incomplete to cancelled

Login or register to comment