• Published 6th Oct 2013
  • 907 Views, 21 Comments

Black Ink (Equestria Girls) - Firestorm162



After Sunset Shimmer's defeat Twilight has returned to see how much things have changed, but as soon as she arrives in the human world she discovers its worse then when she left it

  • ...
15
 21
 907

Chapter 4: Date Night Part 1 (Omega)

I sat there dumbfounded by what I had seen. That's impossible. I thought to myself, I kept thinking through everything in my head.

"So who are you?" Twilight asked me. I knew I couldn't put this off any longer so I asked them all to join me in the room again.


Once we had entered the room, I removed my jacket and sat down. "My name is Omega Blanc. Twilight, I'm here to tell you, that you, this world, our world, is in terrible danger." I say letting that sink in. They look at me as if to say continue.

"About a year ago, a very dangerous fugitive escaped from me. I was able to track him to this world, but of course I have no jurisdiction here." I continued.

"So, are you a cop or something from the pony world?" Asked Flash. I smile and shake my head no.

"Not exactly. I'm who you call when something out of the ordinary happens. I deal with the worst types of criminals. I was actually called in to capture King Sombra and Queen Crysalis when they attacked." I revealed. "I am a member of the Equestria Guardians."

Twilight frowned. She looked at me as if to ask a question. "Why does this criminal want me?" She asked.

"He was arrested for doing illegal magic based experiments on Equins. Do to these experiments he found a way to harvest magic from Unicorns."

Comments ( 2 )

Do to these experiments

should be

Due to these experiments

Login or register to comment